Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dihehsa Rujat, lost child

nautolan_jedi_by_zylaeryel.jpg
NAME: Dihehsa Rujat (Vagabond Crimson) (Real name only one person knows and that's not Dihehsa)
FACTION: None
SPECIES: Nautolan (I'm building a little family here)
SEX: male
HEIGHT: 5'3
EYES: a mix between Red & Black (That song is pretty cool)
HAIR: none
SKIN: green
FORCE SENSITIVE: YES

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+tech genius
-rather sensitive on the topic of parents
- not the NOPEtopus his father was
-Plagued by dreams of his father
- faulty vision: eyes cannot adjust to low light vision
​+Fluent in Ryl, basic and old smuggler's can't

APPEARANCE:
scars that make up a symbol can be located on back apart from that see image

BIOGRAPHY:
Brought up by grandparents Dihehsa's earliest memory was him asking about his parents. The response he would get was 'we never knew your mother however your father was a strange kid but a good kid, however we were told your father died a few days later we saw him drop you off here on a mission that went downhill, now please do not ask of it again' He grew to enjoy tinkering with technology in his grandparent's shed, they had retired long ago with enough money to live all right.
When he was 10 his grandmother died from old age and his grandfather died from the same cause a few months later. Taking what he could he left in his father's old freighter that was left behind, rebuilding the on-board droid he left to make a living and to find his parents. Two years later he learned of people his father once knew and tried to track them down one by one.
Huyang8.jpg
Dihehsa and his friend rebuild 'Seconds'

SHIP:
HWK-290
Garnet-HWK290.jpg

KILLS:
none

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
none
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
ROLE-PLAYS:
The Hunt Arc:

Thanks everyone, the bio came out better then I thought it would

[member="Joelle Dain"] I like it but not my favourite (Empty chairs and empty tables and Stars are my favourite)

@Mrrew
56293670.jpg

[member="Ulfric Draycon"] He will soon be the NOPE his father was

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
[member="Dihehsa Rujat"]

0.0 don't tell me Nomad is his father...because that would be..NOPE

:p

[member="Hijinks"]

No! He's mine!

*hisses and shoots at the du'ka foh*

Kyla Foy

K
You should come to the republic! We are currently growing a small group of FS all that are technically working on something! ^^ Come and have fun with us =3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom