Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Dice + new company system = character dev tool = DESTINY

So we've got the company specializations:

bXN35x.png

And we've got dice.

I have this character in search of an ambition, been thinking about a company angle and wanted to try something fresh. Also wanted him to figure out what he's good at. Here's what I'm going to do: since the specializations are in ranks of six, I'm going to roll four d6's to see what kinds of ambitions and aptitudes this knucklehead develops.

First d6 = how far along the T1 specializations
Second d6 = how far down (1-2 = first row, 3-4 = second, etc.)
Third d6 = how far along the T3 specializations
Fourth d6 = how far down (1-3 = first row)

Let's see what happens...

Results are Armor and Espionage, both of which have wonky synergies

I'mma stop there.

We're talking armors that track the user unknowingly which creates a lot of biometric and physical location data that the company sells to the highest bidder. They sell this off as tools for military captains to optimize their strategies in the wars as a neat "know where your soldiers are" feature and if the public ever questions the tracking, "It's like chess IRL!"

The chairpeople of this company pumps a lot of money in at first, but just like anything crypto sell most of their shares after the initial success. It causes waves as one of the biggest military scams which causes a lot of ruckus. The people love it because they are tired of the seemingly endless wars and military budgets, but the military is P-O'd because they were fooled.

... Or the company could be some boring stealth suit or something, I dunno, sounds kinda lame in comparison tbh.

I'mma stop there.

We're talking armors that track the user unknowingly which creates a lot of biometric and physical location data that the company sells to the highest bidder. They sell this off as tools for military captains to optimize their strategies in the wars as a neat "know where your soldiers are" feature and if the public ever questions the tracking, "It's like chess IRL!"

The chairpeople of this company pumps a lot of money in at first, but just like anything crypto sell most of their shares after the initial success. It causes waves as one of the biggest military scams which causes a lot of ruckus. The people love it because they are tired of the seemingly endless wars and military budgets, but the military is P-O'd because they were fooled.

... Or the company could be some boring stealth suit or something, I dunno, sounds kinda lame in comparison tbh.

Yessss. 'Yes, and' the hell out of this. Your turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom