Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Diabolus Mortii aka "The Death Eagle"

Status
Not open for further replies.
d8749f1dc57d9c06a2a541ea578280a7-d913pmj.jpg

Raph04art

Name: Diabolus Belias aka 'The Death Eagle
Designation: Non-Sentient
Homeworld: The 'Lost World'
Language: None
Average height of adults: 10.5 meters
Skin color: Grey, Brown, Green, Dull Blue
Hair color: None
Breathes: Type 1 / Oxygen

Strengths:
I. Its immense size and physical strength
II. Its relative intelligence for an animal its size
III. Large teeth and claws
IV. Large, spiked tail can serve as yet another weapon in this creature's arsenal

Weaknesses:
I. Not as fast as some smaller creatures
II. Although more intelligent than some of its adversaries, it was certainly not the most intelligent creature of its environment
III. It's spiked tail makes it hard for it to turn sharp corners
IV. Not very agile due to being such a heavyweight.
V. It's heavy weight and relatively small limbs make it a poor swimmer

Distinctions: Large jaws, claws and spikes
Average Lifespan: 75 Years
Races: None
Estimated Population: Lives only in the 'Lost World' valley, so it's a rare species
Diet: Other animals
Communication: A series of growls and roars
Culture: N/A
Technology level: None
General behavior: The top predator of its environment, the Death Eagle is rarely challenged. It lives in pairs and mates for life. It guards its eggs and mates with its life, and will kill anything that puts either in danger.
Of the 7 or 8 eggs laid by the mother, less than 5 usually make it past their 2nd year. These 3 or 4 young usually stay with the parents for about 5 years before being pushed out to grow up and mate on their own.
Though the common mind would think that it is a mindless beast that kills when it pleases, the Death Eagle does not hunt for sport, and only kills when threatened or when hungry.
History: This species is very distantly related to the modern Agamarian Beast and was trapped in the valley at the same time all of the other creatures that lived with it were. It has continued to thrive as the unchallenged ruler of its enviornment to this day.
Notable Player-Characters: None
Intent: This species and several others are meant to help fully flesh out this 'Lost World' ecosystem

[member="Mark Sage"]

Approved, pending secondary.

[member="Alric Kuhn"] / [member="Snowflake"] (I'll just tag whoever ends up approving this stuff in the next one...I promise.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom