Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Dhuzgnar the Nekghoul - New Imperial Infantry [WIP]

Dhuzgnar

D
Private Dhuzgnar

Callsign - Ghoul

"Satan had his companions, fellow-devils, to admire and encourage him; but I am solitary and abhorred."

Thg2liK.png

[BIO]

Bastion has been sieged.

The Sith Empire has proven to be fallible, a force that the universe can stand against. The Dark Side, for all of it’s propagating and soothsaying, is not the ultimate victor in the war of Light against Dark, it has shown cracks.

For societies where the concept of the Force creates a bedrock of civilization, this news would have far reaching effects. Even in this desolate lands of Taris, even within the depths of tribal socities, recently graced to the gifts of the universe, the concept of the Sith being failable can have far reaching calls.

This just happened to be the rousing call for Dhuzgnar to set out from his homeland, carrying his clan’s blessing, he now marches under the banner of the Imperator

[wip, chief]

[BIO END]

Faction -
New Imperial Order

Rank - Private [Infantry]

Species - Nekghoul

Age - ~24~

Sex - Male

Height - ~6 feet~

Weight - ~190~

Force Sensitive? Yes, all Nekghoul are.

[Tropes and Themes]

Reluctant Monster

Monster Adventurers

War Is Hell

Zombie Advocate

Mook–Face Turn

Not Always Evil

[Known Languages]

Nekghoul

Imperial Basic

[Equipment]

Imperial Strike Force Combat Armor Mk. I [
x]

REC-ACS/01 “Batillum” - Pattern Entrenching Tool [
x]

KXR SFR-58 'Bozdugan' Blaster Rifle [
x
]

Miscellaneous Personal Effects

[Strengths]

Hardened by the Trenches

Your Problems Are Mine

[Mixed]

The Scent of Blood

Propaganda Piece

[Weaknesses]

Incurable Case of Monster Face

New Tech, New Tricks

[List of RPs]

Dhuzgnar

D
Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla
Means the world to hear that! And feel free, I find it to be really useful to getting the vibe of a character out there without needing to get out a big biography as soon as you get the sheet out.

Glad you like him! Maybe we'll run into one another sometime! Quite enjoy your character sheet as well! Love a good Mando.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom