Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Dha'Oya'Karir Compound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
Name: Dha'Oya'Karir Compound

Image Source: http://i59.tinypic.com/i3yu02.jpg

Image from KOTOR, I altered it to include clan Emblem

Intent: A personal building and housing for my mandalorian clan

Classification: Housing Compound

Location: Taris, Upper City, was once an apartment complex that was used for workers for rebuild of Taris.

Affiliation: Mandalorian Clan Dha'Oya'Karir

Description: an old apartment complex set up for the workers rebuilding Taris but was abandoned once Taris rebuild was complete until The Mandalorian Clan Dha'Oya'Karir moved in, renovated it and made it thier own. The compound has everything a mandalorian clan would need not to mention everything for proper living quarters as well as it fits to its own community with several things you would find in an average city or at least the most important things that are needed. The headquarters is located in upper city but with access to it from lower city via a lift. There is a single level street side in upper city with several floors below upper city street level. All together the compound is about 8 floors. On the outside the Dha'Oya'Karir Emblem was placed on the building. As for the security doors scattered throughout the compound you need a special key code to get in then only given to clan members. The doors are made of blast resistant durasteel and have secondary blast doors to shut in case of breaching. Security cameras are set up throughout the compound minus member housing rooms and all are tied to a security office that are monitored constantly. The full list of everything in the compound is below.

Features include:
High tech security cameras inside and out
Pass Code doors
A mess hall
Private rooms for each member
Dha'Oya'Karir Leaders meeting room
Alor's office
Alor'ad office
Armory
Supply room
Med Bay
Training Dojo
Firing Range
Mandalorian library
Classrooms
Lounge room/Cantina
War room

History: The building once occupied by the workers who were rebuilding Taris but abandoned it after Taris was rebuilt. The workers moved into another system for work and left the housing complex abandoned. Once Jarell Xaaris reformed his clan he moved them to Taris and the Dha'Oya'Karir mandalorian clan renovated the building making thier own housing mandalorian coumpound.

Links: (Optional. You may provide any links to other existing Codex/Factory entries that constitute any significance to this entry.)

[member="Jarell"]
OK, let's get into this, shall we?

The main issue with this submission is that we are a long, long time after Revan lived. As our timeline is 840ABY, we are roughly 4800 years after that era. Add to this that Taris was pulverised in between by Malak. The later history of Taris is somewhat murky, but it's been rebuilt somewhat over time and is now owned by the Mandalorians.

Therefore, a better historical description is required. It's not going to be the same building Revan used, so I would just avoid that altogether.

Otherwise this sub looks fine, I see nothing wrong with the facilities. Once the history and description are altered I see no reason for this not to be passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom