Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Devlin's Plot Mover

Devlin Dara's Plot Mover

For those that haven't seen one before the idea of a plot mover is to help find people interested in possibly filling roles within a characters plot so that it keeps moving. It is also used to just find people interested in roleplaying with you and trying to discern what relationship they could possibly have.

Allies

Rivals

None​

Enemies

None

Team

None

Masters/Teachers

Students/Apprentices

None​

Love Interests

None​

Other

None​

Let me know if you are interested in filling any of the roles by posting below or Dm'ing me either on the site or via Discord.​

Last edited:
Love interest.

I'm kidding. I'd be happy to RP with you, most likely in an enemy/antagonist capacity seeing as you are a Sith and I no longer have true Sith characters in my roster. If you're interested in having a Jedi Padawan as a rival, both Starlin Rand and Tom Kovack are available.

Nimdok here is an archaeologist and has butted heads with Sith before while robbing graves and stealing artifacts, so if competing to obtain something interests you, he is also available.

Devlin Dara Devlin Dara

I like this but in my opinion love interest should be played out slowly naturally. Dont want it to be rushed and end up not feeling right/good. Not sure if rose would fit any. She does not want nor need a foe. Though a gray in between might be cool. Normally they have no intrest but when needed they would lean on eachother maybe with a bit of hesitancy. Idk im spit balling but we will soon have a place for them

I like this but in my opinion love interest should be played out slowly naturally. Dont want it to be rushed and end up not feeling right/good. Not sure if rose would fit any. She does not want nor need a foe. Though a gray in between might be cool. Normally they have no intrest but when needed they would lean on eachother maybe with a bit of hesitancy. Idk im spit balling but we will soon have a place for them
Oh of course. I fully expect any roles to be slowly built up but these are listed here as away to show what relationships a character might want with another so the writers can plan and build towards something :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom