- Intent: A stick with some real boom
- Image Source: Mass Effect Wiki
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Merr Mechanica
- Affiliation: Closed-Market
- Model: Devil's Boomstick
- Modularity: N/A
- Production: Minor
- Classification: Micro-grenade launcher
- Size: Large
- Weight: Average
- Ammunition Type: Micro-grenades
- Ammunition Capacity: 20
- Reload Speed: Slow
- Effective Range: Long Range
- Rate of Fire: High
- Stopping Power: Very High
- Recoil: High
- Digital ammo display
- Auto-eject magazine
- Collapsible body
- Serious Punch: This weapons fires deadly micro-grenades at incredible speeds. Each micro-grenade explodes on impact with a blast radius of 3 meters and packs some serious heat.
- Hefty: This weapon is rather large and hard to handle by standard humanoids.
- Kickback: The amount of force applied to fire each micro-grenade causes some serious recoil in untrained hands.
The Devil's Boomstick is a special micro-grenade launcher made by Merr Mechanica.
Merr Mechanica had been approached by several customers who were in search of some more explosive ordnance in comparison to other weapons made by the budding weapons manufacturer. Research lead the engineers to an effective, scarcely used micro-grenade launcher. Soon, the Devil's Boomstick was created. This weapon has the appearance of a rifle, but it is in fact a micro-grenade launcher. The Devil's Boomstick fires micro-grenades at incredible velocities and distances and packs some serious heat to it.
This bad boy is perfect for those who don't take prisoners and don't mind making a mess of the enemy.
Production changed from Limited to Minor.