Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dev thread help

sabrina

Hi am planning on building a cruiser, technically it does not need a development thread. Though I like to do one anyway, as I hoping to help build my company up tier. If anyone wants to do business with me please let me know

Shiro

Guardian Of The Skies
[member="sabrina"]

Sounds interesting but I'm not sure how I could help. Since its a cruiser, maybe I could help transport materials and such with my handy dandy wings.

[member="sabrina"] you said Vitae, right? I only ask because of the tag in your signature, but I assume that you'd be using another character. I'm onboard if you'd like; Janus is in the Vitae.

Hey [member="Shiro"], not sure what kinds of things we'd have to do in the dev thread, but that sounds like a good idea.

sabrina

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Janus Viminal"] [member="Shiro"] [member="Sheila"]

I will set up a thread tomorrow been busy today with work, and catching up with other rl stuff.

Do any you run a company, or plan too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom