Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Destruction of the entire Chors race. (Sith monsters only)

"The master is hungry for the blood of those Chor's. Get me an army of monsters, General Mobillis" Aros ordered.

"It shall be done" with that the General turned hurriedly away for fear that the towering giant would murder him at night, which, was a favored way of doing things for him.

"Herherher! We attack...at..DAWN"

Teryn Renoir

T
Teryn was ready for the attack at dawn. He couldn't wait to murder some Chors. This would be the end of all Chors, ever.

General Mobillis nodded to Teryn as he passed by him. They both knew the secret.

"Teryn, prepare to go topside. Those Chors will never know what hit them. And run silent...howeber you do that. I'm part lizard so I will be climbimg the trees. Quickly now. Dawn approaches"

I quickly stroll away to go prep my fingers for the grueling crime about to be commited. A genocide of an evil jedi supporting race

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom