Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Destiny doesn't exist... Chaos will rain supreme

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
Kayla was currently assigned a master, finally... as she walked down the path on the rakata world she could tell there was some recently conflict here... as she walked down it she walked toward a fate of force.

She wore a tight fitting pair of jeans with a corset shirt and a bantha hide jacket and a pair of high heeled boots.

Matreya

Flying slowly from a nearby rooftop, to land with a gentle tap, Zaiden looked to @[member="Kayla Zorg"], "Come child. I am to be your master, I am Darth Zados, and I am taking you away to learn the rarest of ultimate powers." He said, his force energies enfusing with each word. Even if the child wanted another, she would begin to feel the near uncontrollable urge to follow the Legate as he turned and leapt high into the air.

Once atop the building, miraculously in a single bound, he spun and awaited his student.

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
Kayla Leapt toward the top of the building and landed, she smirked at him... she wore soft make up that only accented her gorgeous features and then waited for his next instruction.

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Matreya

"If you are to be my apprentice, then you may where whatever you wish, but you will only wear my clans colors. Blacks, greys, blues and purples. For now you are of my family." He said, then smiled, "But worry not, I will let this slide for now. Let us begin. I left a letter near a windmill, on the other side of the street. Get it." He didn't tell her the secret of the letter, he wanted her to sense it had an explosive inside. He expected her to disarm the explosive and bring it back.

@[member="Kayla Zorg"]

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
She smirked and then looked to the wind mill and sighed she then leapt and landed just shy of the windmill, leaping again she managed to get to the top and found the letter... she smirked and then opened it and began to disarm the thing... Childs play she thought to herself, she could tell without senses the letter had an explosive in it and so she loved the test.... As she disarmed it she picked it up and leapt back, one again she needed to do it twice to get to him and brought the letter and dropped it before her with a playful smirk...

Matreya

Zaiden called it to his hands with a grin, "Not bad. I knew I sensed greatness in you. Your next task correlates with the previous. Past the windmill is a small building with no destinctive markings. Inside will be multiple targets, as well as a man with a kill switch who believes the bomb still armed. Bring me this man."

@[member="Kayla Zorg"]

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
As he explained the next assignment Kayla shrugged and then went off to get it done and leapt toward the windmill, again she landed shy of the windmill but decided to walk the rest of the distance, as soon as she made it to the building she walked inside and smirked and then used a force push and sent some hard into a wall, she could hear their backs breaking and then looked to the actual target.

She the leapt into the air and came down before this man and slammed her fist into the ground and sent the guy into a wall, his arms broke and Kayla walked over and grabbed him with the killswitch and carried him back to zaiden, as she walked back she looked up and leapt into the air as soon as she got back to the building in which @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] was located and landed on the roof...

She then dropped him and held out the killswitch for her master.

Matreya

Zaiden smiled, "That's good. Now for the finale before going off world for our further training. I need you to reactivate this, when you plant it at the steps of the capital building." He said, a sick and twisted grin slowly spreading across his face.
@[member="Kayla Zorg"]

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
She smirked at him and then used the force to break the mans neck that she brought back to zaiden and then went off to plant the killswitch and the bomb at the capital building, it took some time to find the capital building since on this world all the buildings looked the same, as soon as she found it she walked inside and quickly placed the bomb and then walked out and activated the killswitch and then threw it away... within moments the bomb went off and she met back up with her master and held a seductive but also sinister smirk on her face.

Matreya

Zaiden winked, "Keep giving me that seductive look and I may take you in more ways then just apprenticeship." He said, glad he had thought to save the man from his instant death at the hands of his student. For now, they had the perfect scapegoat, the creator of the bomb and holder of the killswitch.

"Leave him and let us depart this planet for Valhalla." He said as he left, aiming to board his ship.

@[member="Kayla Zorg"]

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
She flicked a strand of hair out of her face and followed him to his ship, she was curious what came next but stayed silent as to not irritate her master since she'd need him to grow strong in the force.

Matreya

Zaiden sat and turned the ship on, aiming it for his home. It would take a short while to get there, and in that time Zaiden would meditate...

=======

Waking up to the alarm blaring that they had arrived, Zaiden opened his eyes and began to land the ship. Soon enough they were on solid land, with Zaiden heading towards his estate.

@[member="Kayla Zorg"]

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
kayla followed as he headed toward a large mansion and smirked as she followed him wondering why he had brought her here.

Matreya

Zaiden gestured to the nearby hall leading to the west wing, "Down that hall is a master bedroom, consider that yours as well as anything among the wing. Change to match the colors previously mentioned, then meet me in the dining room." He said, he knew the wing was bigger then most mansions alone and could house several families, but currently it was unused and thus needed a woman's loving touch.

@[member="Kayla Zorg"]

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
kayla left him to get dressed in clan colors and headed into the bed room, as she did she found a pair of tight, form fitting black cargo pants with a grey tank top and a blue jean jacket, she put it on after taking her other clothes off and set them on the ground she then found a pair of purple high heels in the closet and took her shoes off and put them on.

She then went into the bathroom and found some make up that was brand new and put black and blue eye liner and mascara on with black and grey lipstick and then looked at herself in the mirror and then walked out of the bed room to go and find her master, her whole attire was very form fitting and showed off her body well.

Matreya

Zaiden sat with a glass of brandy lazily held in his hand, "Your next task is a much more dangerous task, and in no way will be as simple as before. I will guide you through telepathy as you break the crust of the planet and locate an artifact of ancient caliber." Beneath the surface would lay multiple minor clans of Deaigon, however if she was to engage any it would result in a one on one battle. However, to battle one of the demi God like species would be hard even for Zaiden. Thus her main test would be stealth.

@[member="Kayla Zorg"]

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
Hearing what he spoke of made her smirk and then she decided to ask of the mission I take it the clan I am to infiltrate is on this very planet? her tone was soothing but also seductive and she waited for @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] to answer her question.

Matreya

"Of course. Or else I would have mentioned otherwise. I wish you to leave forthwith. So go, head south until you reach a deep crack in the crust. Contact me then." Zaiden said, being vague was an intention of his. He wanted this to be difficult, without any directions she would need to tune with the force to find the location.

@[member="Kayla Zorg"]

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
She smirked at him and then turned to leave, as she did she swayed her hips to tease him and left out the mansion, as she walked away she began to listen to the force and began to bond with it like she would think he expected, as she did she continued to walk down the path and listen to the force for guidance, as she did so she found the force pulling her in a direction and followed it, the whole time with the thought on her mind of conquering this mission and not failing it.

(OOC Note: This will take a few posts for me to get there, want it to take some time)

Matreya

(Good. I'd wanted one like that, as longer threads get better recognition.)

Zaiden watched the woman walk away, his eyes jerking back upwards and then away when he felt them begin to lower..

Concentrating on his connections with the force, and the links through bond to his apprentice, he followed her every move. She was listening to the pull, following it true and straight. Soon enough though she would reach a break in the connection as a massive group of people would interfere in numerous ways. As she moved through the crowd she would need to truly concentrate and form her own connections with the force.

@[member="Kayla Zorg"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom