Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Despair [Galactic Alliance]

OFyvccf.jpg
Eat, Mediate and sleep. Eat Mediate and..sleep. The simplicity of living a cell was beginning to wear Nulgath down. Not to mention the consistent taunting and criticism of Balthazar the spirit that he sought to have live within him. Now and then some troopers would come in and check up on him along side a doctor to make sure that the Epicanthix was in good Health. Living in a prison cell was boring as hell and yet it gave one ALOT of time to think.

Looking at his hands Nulgath gazed at the force resistant cuffs. The longer he looked at them the more the desire came to him to get free.

" Aaaarrrrgggghhh!" he screamed as he flailed himself around the cell trying to break the Leather cuffs through strength of will but that would never work. Calming down some he remained on the cell floor panting from small fit he threw. To his suprise a guard had been watching the entire time through the window in the door. The scene only brought a shake of the head to him and a chuckle.

"You're not authorized to be here."

"But I'm a Jedi."

"Where's your lightsaber?"

"I'm more of a rock-flinging type. Can you just let me through?"

The guard shook his head and grumbled a string of curses under his breath. The last thing he needed was for some idiot Jedi kid to 'get corrupted' or whatever the bathrobe brigade called it by talking to a Sith. Prisoners weren't just for show, after all. People couldn't just waltz in and have a word.

Fortunately, Darius was a member of the New Jedi Order. Just another splinter group in the various broken factions that had once been the whole and true Jedi Order. This particular cell had authority within the alliance, and with a bit of convincing, the guard let him pass. The trooper at the door remained, though he took a few steps back to allow the Padawan a word with the prisoner.

"Screaming probably isn't going to help your situation," he paused, "Just saying. Their jumpy."

He folded his arms over his chest and peered through the glass at [member="Nulgath Zardai"]. What kind of creature truly could proudly call itself a Sith Lord? Darius had come here to answer that question.

Laying on the floor Nulgath raised his head up. An unfamiliar voice came to his ear, a new voice! Masking his excitement the epicanthix rose to his feet after slowly getting up. " The guards can be as jumpy as they want. As for the screaming... I'd gladly trade positions with you for a simple day." he grumbled. Oh how Nulgath would love some fresh air and a nice read. Even the thought of it all made him slightly more driven to get out. The guards were trained to handle prisoners and with the cuffs on Nulgath restricting his force abilities, things were very Average. Being reduced to someone with no power was humiliating and absolutely did quite the number on his pride.

Resting his head on the wall he asked " Who are you? What do you want?"

[member="Darius"]

What do you want?

Good karking question. Darius' lips pressed into a thin line as he considered it. He'd come here to look upon the Sith and see the face of the enemy; this was man was miserable, sure, but certainly not intimidating. Not by the Padawan's standards anyway.

"My name is Darius. I heard we had a Sith in custody. I was curious," he shrugged, "The only other one I've ever met was a Sith Acolyte, and she was...well, confused." The Padawan smiled. He was an easygoing sort, and he did not have the predisposed disgust for the darker mirror of the Jedi Order like his associates did. He'd never been imprisoned, and he imagined such would be quite lonely anyway. Even a bit of impolite prodding could be good for a man in solitary confinement.

"I'm not actually supposed to be here right now, so-..." another shrug, "What's your name?"

[member="Nulgath Zardai"]

"Darius? The name sounds corellian. Hmph." The epicanthix began to rest his eyes. " Heh! most Acolytes and padawans are confused. Your observational skills are acute Darius!" he said plainly but also sarcastically. " Nulgath. That is my name. You should toss it around around abit put in a good word for me. Though I dont think it would matter if it came from your mouth." not the best words to say to a visitor but none the less they were words.

Letting out a sigh the epicanthix opened his eyes looking at the window and the person behind it. " What do you want?" He asked [member="Darius"] once more. As soon as those words escaped him the whispers of Balthazar began to burrow in Nulgaths mind.

<< " Who is this Darius?" >>

Nulgath? What kind of parent named their child Nulgath?

Darius shook his head. He had no idea what he wanted other than to sate his own curiosity, and he had done that much. The only thing to do now was ask questions. He surmised the Sith would be somewhat agreeable; it could not be any worse than sitting in this cell alone with one's own thoughts. With a quiet wave of his hand, the guard made his way outside the door. Darius pulled up the chair he'd been sitting on and plopped down.

"Why did you present yourself to the alliance?" He lofted a brow, "Some of us are...zealous to say the least. How did that seem like a good idea at the time?" An honest question, and one Darius had pondered over time and again after hearing about the Sith's incarceration. He made a point to ignore the decrepit man's quips -- he was not the sort to be offended so easily.

"What were you trying to gain?"

" Now I am being questioned again? Do your ears not listen to rumors? I turned myself in in hopes the Alliance would support me in destroying the Sith. The enemy of my enemy is my friend." He explained though he did not expect the padawan to fully understand. In fact when the Epicanthix heard the last question.

"What were you trying to gain?"

Nulgath looked at the window locking eyes with [member="Darius"]. " Friends, Allies... I was willing to compromise but the Alliance was not. Least not yet. There will come a day when I will not be in theis cell and I will be used for my knowledge of Sith ways. That day will come soon." Nulgath sighed.

<< " Haha! Your words are like nats! Too small to see the true meaning! This pup came to see a Sithlord and only thing he is seeing not is a caged animal!" >> Balthazar taunted inside Nulgaths Psyche. Shaking his head Nulgath muttered to himself " No.."

[member="Darius"]

He wanted to work with the alliance? Darius probably would not have turned the Sith down, though he understood why the alliance officials had. The majority of the Galactic Alliance had a deep seated hatred of the One Sith. Even some of the Jedi harbored such ill intentions; something that made Darius entirely too uncomfortable. How could you bring about peace if you were drawn up in the slaughter yourself?

A thought for another time.

"The brass doesn't like the Sith. Most of the other Jedi-...well, they're worse," Darius shrugged, "They'd probably take it better if you weren't so, well, grim?" A hint of amusement laced the padawan's words. Probably not the best adjective, but it got the point across alright. When you walked, talked, and dressed like the enemy, it was hard to see you as a friend. "Why exactly are you against the Sith? Just curious?"

The boy lofted a brow.

"I know that Sith crave power, and I know that the One Sith kind of lost their teeth. They all serve one guy, kind of a contradiction to the whole 'kill your better' philosophy, but whatever," another shrug, "I'm gonna guess you don't subscribe to that kind of thinking, Nulgath?"

" I am against the Emperor. When I look at One Sith I do not see the Emperor with any good intentions for his followers. We die and fight blindly for his gain while we get the spoils. There is not Unity when you are manipulated." he chuckled. Even now somewhere in the galaxy the Emperor was planning and directing his will to destroy and all Nulgath could do is sit.

" And if you believe the Emperor is dead like they prompt on the news then I urge you to goto Csilla and enter into the Netherworld." he smiled some knowing the Netherworld was the resting place of the force spirits and ghosts of many ages. Nulgath grinned some attempting to plant a seed for Darius to journey to such a place. " I am Sith. But not a slave...Everything craves power."

[member="Darius"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom