Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desert Wonderland [Satine]

The infinite grains of sand dance over the dunes of Tatooine so gracefully in the day. Out in the midst of the sea of sands, was a deep cavern that went as deep below the sands as it could. Within the cave, was the body of a bounty hunter who has a treasure trove of credits within. Jonas may have chosen the path of Imperial Knight, but he knew his people could use the money more than anything right now.

Jonas' corvette landed just outside of the cavern and from it came Jonas and a few Imperial Stormtroopers. He would need all the muscle he could to carry out the treasure deep within the cavern. "Dark as poodoo in here. Troopers lights on!" Jonas commanded. The squad then turned on their helmet lights and followed close behind Jonas as he ventured deeper into the caverns. The faint sounds of running waters and various denizens echoed throughout. What they would find inside would not be pleasant...

@[member="Satine D'nara"]

The Zygreeian ship had landed near the Imperial shuttle. Stepping out from it was a dark robed woman, her hood up and tied around her mouth to keep the sand from blowing into her face. She observed the area, taking note of the make of the ship, her eyes narrowing at the fact that it wasn't a Sith ship. This wasn't good. That meant someone else had discovered the information about the important find in the cavern.

Turning back to one of the crew members who'd come with her she said "I'll go alone. Keep the ship ready. And if anyone that isn't me emerges from the cavern....shoot them." He nodded before walking back in. She continue forward and stood outside the cavern, hearing the sounds of whoever entered first. Keeping her covers up she took a few steps and followed, keeping to the shadows as much as possible.

@Jonas Vile

(OCC: So sorry I didn't get back to making the thread before. I've just been so busy that I completely forgot. ^^;)

Jonas and the squadron kept up a good pace as they ventured deep into the caverns. The cavern was incredibly humid and near pitch black save for the troopers headlights. "General Vile, how much is this treasure worth exactly?" one commando inquired. "Enough for what I have planned for the Empire. Now stay frosty" Jonas' tone was very serious. He did not want any screw ups on this mission. "I can see a light in the distance, General." a trooper pointed out. The squad came upon an underground lake of neon teal glowing water. It was a magical sight and it lit up the nearby area from the darkness that plagued the early corridors of the cavern.

"This is the spot. Everyone, split up and find that bounty hunter's body. When you find it, report in. Understood?" Jonas commanded to his squad. They all replied positively and Jonas went off on his own as the others went in groups of two. They began scouring the area for the body that held the instructions for finding the treasure int he cavern.

Without any footwear on it made it easier for Satine to sneak through the shadows, her cloak also helping to blend into the shadows of the cavern. She could see the lights from the troopers before seeing the one to the cavern itself. A moment later she'd snuck in, seeing the leader walk off on his own while others were in groups of two. This would make things easier. Sticking to the shadows Satine crept about. When she came to one group she waited until both turned a corner before activating her sabers right in front of their helmets. They went down quietly. Next she'd found a spot to wait from above, her claws clutching the stalagmites. When two were below her she jumped down, driving the sabers in their backs. Before any could find her Satine jumped back into the shadows, giving a small laugh that echoed throughout the cavern.

@Jonas Vile

Jonas could easily hear the sounds of sabers being activated and troopers dying. "Perfect. I've got company." Jonas halted in his tracks and retreated back to the neon lake. Jonas tuned into his commlink to speak with the rest of the troopers in the cavern. "Everyone, get your asses back to the lake. We're not alone in here." The commandos started hustling back to the rendezvous point. It would be a few minutes for the other six to get back there so Jonas stood with his back against a wall of the cavern and his lightsaber hilts in his hands.

While six were expected only four came back. Satine had taken them out as they hustled back to rejoin the others, only to run right into her and have their heads removed before she slipped back into the shadows. Now it was down to four troopers and a leader whom she could see had sabers. "I can sense the dark side in you." her voice echoed as she spoke from the shadows. "Either you are a dark jedi, or you are Sith. Which is it?" She was looking at them from above when she asked "Are you here for the same thing as me? If so then I guess it wasn't as great a secret as my contact had told me."

@Jonas Vile

Jonas continued to lean against the wall when the remaining commandos returned. "Figures. Some people cannot just stay out of my way.." The four remaining troopers were not enough to haul out the treasure alone. "Sir, we should leave. Who or whatever down here is very swift and very stealthy." the trooper suggested. "Nah. Whoever it is, they're scared. Fear is brewing within them. Fear and the dark side. Troopers take a circular stance. Backs to back. I don't want whoever this is sneaking up on us." Then the strange voice echoed throughout the cavern. "Show your face, witch. Come out quietly and you leave here alive." Jonas yelled out. Jonas' lightsabers activated with a push of the buttons. The bright silver sabers came from the hilts in his hands and Jonas took up a defensive stance, keeping an eye out on all surroundings.

She laughed at his threats. "Such big talk for someone who's men are being slaughtered like tauntauns. Hmmm. But then you are very handsome to boot." A feint shadow came from the corner but by the time any of them looked there was nothing. "I think this room is a little too crowded for us." she said before using the force to send to of the troopers flying forward into the darker area of the cave. There was the sound of a sabers slicing before bodies hit the floor. "Two more to go." she called out. "Do you want to kill them instead or am I going to have all the fun?" She laughed and it echoed throughout the cavern.

@Jonas Vile

Jonas watched as two troopers went into the darkness and immediately turned his gaze towards where they perished. "You two, get back to the ship. Get word to the ship that however she managed to get here gets destroyed immediately. I'll handle this." Jonas commanded. the two remaining troopers ran for the exit. Before they would get to the entrance, they'd send a message to Jonas' corvette. The troopers inside Jonas' ship would begin to ready their blasters. The corvette's guns began to warm up and started firing on the only other ship in the area. The firing could be heard within the cave all the way to where Jonas and the hidden woman was. "Seems like your ride outta here is gonna be delayed. Now she me your damned face.." Jonas yelled out as his eyes shifted around the cavern.

Satine was too late to stop them from sending the message to their friends. She killed the troopers by using the force to strangle them before signaling her ship with her communicator. "Keep them occupied. If you must retreat then do so, but keep them busy." Once Jonas yelled for her to come out she chuckled before finally stepping forward from the shadows. She stood in the light that emitted from his sabers, showing off the dark robe and hood she wore. Her face was still covered, along with her hands that were still under the robes, the only thing being revealed was her two feline eyes looking at him. "Alone at least." she said with a chuckle. "So what's the name to go with that handsome face of yours? Or are you going to make me guess?"

@Jonas Vile

Jonas' lip twitched slightly. "You're..Zygerrian. You have no business here whatsoever. I suggest you leave before this cavern becomes your burial ground." Jonas stated. His silver lightsabers were pointed to the ground as he kept his eyes on her from across the cave. "And my name is none of your concern. You continue to stand in my way and you won't live long enough for it to matter." Jonas was very serious and adamant against her attempts at flirting.

"But I am also Sith." she said. "And I am after what you are after. And as much I wouldn't mind sharing with you, I'm afraid my masters would prefer I bring everything back." She sneered a little under the cover over her mouth when he threatened her. "Now that's no way to speak to a lady. I think I'll need to....discipline you." She pulled out two lightsabers and activated them, one blue and the other green. "I sense the dark side in you." she said as she began circling him. "I suspect you were Sith once, yes?"

@Jonas Vile

Jonas readied himself for the woman's attack, both sabers at the ready. "I am no longer affiliated with those homicidal freaks. If they do not kill each other off soon, someone else will. Soon, that will have to be me. Since you are so damned stubborn, you'll have to be first." Jonas eyes followed her as she circled him. No one would stand in between him and his mission. Especially no Sith. "Make your move, tainted one. It will be your last.."

She smiled underneath the mouth cover before using the force and creating a powerful wave towards him. Once it settled she rushed forward and attacked with a flurry of stabs and swings. Pending how that would work she would jump back, only to turn her sabers off and hide in the darkness again. "I admire you're bravado." she said. "You really think you could kill all the Sith? Some of us have more power than you realize. Another mistake on your part to have left before learning it."

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

The wave of force energy lightly nudged Jonas as he stood there with his sabers at the ready to defend himself. She came at him with impressive speed but Jonas was trained to move even swifter. Each of he strikes were matched by his defensive blocks. She was ruthless but Jonas' strength did not let her through. "I may not be able to kill you all, but I'll surely slay everyone I can until I am put down." Jonas then threw his saber in the direction where she jumped in order to hide from Jonas. The blade would either strike her in some fashion or completely eradicate the darkness from that part of the cave. "Leave it to a Sith to hide from a fight.."

She'd moved away in time as the saber imbedded itself at the cavern wall, showing where she was. She huffed at his comment and said "Hardly hiding. I just wanted one of your pretty sabers." She picked it out of the wall before taking out the blue saber again. Now with him only having one saber she attacked with both of her, using the same stratagem in attack hard and swift.

@Jonas Vile

Jonas smirked as she was revealed to him. With the force, he brought down a few stalagmites onto her position in order to knock her away from grabbing his lightsaber from the wall. With one saber in hand, Jonas reached for his blaster pistol and wielded it in his left hand. He began to fire at the woman while running for his saber. Meanwhile, a fresh squad of troopers was able to make it's way into the cavern and, once they had their sights on the woman, they'd begin to open fire upon her directly and straying their fire as far from Jonas as they could.

Satine flipped out of the way from the stalagmites before the troopers arrived, all with their lights aimed at her. When they fired she threw her robes off and used the force to run out of sight. As the troopers looked for her she dropped down from above, having managed to hide in the shadows, and in a swift motion cut all of them to pieces. Turning back to Jonas, who'd likely recovered his saber in time, she now revealed her actual face to him. "Naughty boy." she smirked before using both sabers and attacking him. "Why can't we just have some time alone?" she said as she fought him. "I want you all to myself!"

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Jonas roared as he continued to trade strikes with her. Her persistence was incredible and her mind games were beginning to annoy Jonas. In the midst of fighting, the cavern began to rumble. It seemed the utilization of the force within such an enclosed area was not very smart. Debris began to fall from the ceiling and time was beginning to run out. Jonas changed his methods from being defensive to offensive. He started with a strong force push to throw the woman back a few feet. Jonas would then leap towards her and begin to rain strikes of his lightsabers against her. "You've cost me time and money! You're going to die.."

Satine used her arms as defense when she was pushed back. By the time she looked Jonas was already in the air coming towards her. She rolled out of the way before engaging him with her lightsabers strikes. Instead of being defensive she was trying to match him in offense. As they fought she smirked and said "Time and money I have in great quantity." There came a point where both of their sabers had locked on each other, Satine looking him in the eyes with a smirk on her face. "So strong! So stern! I like that." Before he knew it she leaned forward and quickly kissed him on the mouth before breaking off and flipping back, standing near the entrance now. She licked her lips and purred with a smile.

@[member="Jonas Vile"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom