Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Desert Sands

Kahlil_Div.png

Searching the holonet for information on Sith was often full of dead ends, misinformation, danger. With the uncountable amount of people that surfed it, at times traps were made. Slavers trying to get themselves force sensitive fools who were desperate for the kind of power the Sith held. Meetings were arranged, ambushes were set. But sometimes things didn't go as planned. Sometimes, for the opportunistic slaver, someone else was watching. A group of Weequay laid in wait among the shadows of a dark alley, guns at the ready. One leaned against the far wall. They were waiting for their target. A pureblood, curious on learning more of the Sith. Not that what she wanted mattered.

She'd fetch a high price as something exotic to the right people.

Except, it wasn't a pureblood that entered the alley. A larger, dark cloaked figure stepped in. From under his hood, the figure took note of the various figures ready to strike. The leader pushed himself off the far wall, arms raised in a friendly sort of greeting.

"Hello hello! You my friend are in the wrong spot! I'm not sure what business you ha-" Surprise filled his eyes as a sudden pressure closed in around his throat. Surprise quickly turned to fear as he clutched at nothing, fingers scraping against flesh as he tried to pry away what ever was choking him. There was a resounding crack as his head twisted. Not just his. The others in the shadows shared his fate. Bodies fell as the cloaked figure lowered his hand and turned his gaze towards the entrance of the dark corner.

Orange eyes stared forward. Instead of a trap, he would see this potential Sith himself.

Yunlun'uae Yunlun'uae

Clutching at the blaster to her left side she glanced down to the datapad once more still several blocks over from the meeting space. The responder had requested a meeting in a fairly unpopulated back alley. Here's hoping it's a test of some sort because 'hey come meet us in the shady back alley without any prying eyes' seems a bit too easy a trap to fall for, not particularly clever. A sly smirk settled along her black lips as she reaches into the ragged folds of her faded black cloak for the thermal detonator, ensuring it was still in an easily accessible location. Knowledge may have been scarce when it came to the myriad force religions on the Holonet, a frustration she'd dealt with for months thus far, but a life of doing odd jobs to get by on Tatooine led to dealing with the so called 'underbelly' of society more commonly than not and she was not going to walk into this unprepared.

Anticipation and tension scoured her nerves as she tensed nearing the location, there was an unmistakable smell as she hung just before the corner. Death. Curiosity pried at the corner of her mind, intertwined with the sense of foreboding as she tried to probe the surrounding area with the Force, a little trick she'd managed to pick up.

Kahlil_Div.png

"So you're the one they wanted."

As she reached out and touched upon the darkness within the alley the black cloaked figure stepped into view. The faintest glow of his orange eyes peered out from the dark that shrouded his face. He raised a hand, making a show of the item he held. The severed head of the Weequay who lead the group. Once he was sure Yunlun'uae Yunlun'uae saw the head he'd toss it aside.

"So you want to learn more of the Sith?"

Peeking around the corner after feeling out only the singular dark presence she swallowed dryly, a small massacre had occurred here. As the cloaked figure strode forward she passed her hand to her lips as if to hold back the urge to vomit clawing up from her stomach at the sight and growing smell. Staring right back into those orange eyes as he spoke she took a moment to compose herself.

"Karking...did they all need to die?" She looked on with a mixture of disgust and disdain. "Can't have put up much of a fight from the looks of it...yeah, I wanted to learn...beginning to second guess the whole searching for an outside source though."

She took in a steadying breath, staring down Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble as the hand she had brought up to her lips settled near her chest.

"I figured these guys were going to be a test of sorts, but you killed them all before I showed so that's got me thinking you -aren't- those folks I was speaking with. Who are you?"

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div.png

His head turned from Yunlun'uae Yunlun'uae towards the alley once it was apparent the pureblood looked like she was going to be sick. Over something like this? And she wanted to be a Sith? A soft chuckle escaped him as he tossed the head aside, back towards the body it once belonged to. "Interesting response for someone looking for this kind of information." His gaze drifted back. Rather than answer, he simply pointed at her. No, past her.

"They needed to die so the others would come in force." It was distant, but sand was already kicking up on the horizon. One had been left alive. One who called for backup. One who knew the danger he was in. Behind him that one surviving Weequay tried to sneak away, hurriedly, if quietly, scrambling. He didn't get far. Kahlil raised a hand, causing the figures movement to freeze mid run. "Do they knew about the pureblood?"

"C.. Course they do! They know about you b-" He was cut off as his head twisted around from a casual flick of the black cloaked figure's fingers.

"You want to learn how to be Sith, right? You've only a few minutes to prove your worth before those reinforcements come by. But first, why? This galaxy's Sith are brutal, savage people. Getting squeamish among the dead is only going to lead to your death in their world."

Her gaze stayed cemented on the robed figure, from what little she knew of the Sith it seemed this being fit the descriptors. Seeing the man pointing behind her she wasn't going to simply turn around to drop her guard, instead she shrugged at his words before whipping out her blaster at the quiet scramble coming from behind him. Every fiber of her being was rigid as Kahlil asked about the 'Pureblood', asked about her she realized as the Weequay briefly responded in the affirmative before Kahlil let another gruesome show of the Force be known. "So they are after me...can't say I find what's happened to them too appalling in that case though it does speak something of your character."

With a deep furrow to her brow she took in another deep breath.

"I do wish to learn, not how to be Sith but of what 'being Sith' entails outside of the code itself. A few stanzas hardly speak to the breadth of an ancient philosophy and without more information finding another is necessary. I can be brutal, even savage when it is called for... so in these 'few minutes' what would you have of me? What would -prove my worth- in the eyes of what I can only assume to be a Sith?! Or am I meant to figure that out on my own?"

With those questions she steadied her blaster, finger resting gently against the trigger as the barrel pointed to Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble , her red-orange eyes refusing to break from the Orange eyes staring back at her.

Kahlil_Div.png

"If you can be brutal and survive, prove it." Kahlil raised a hand, palm towards the blaster Yunlun'uae Yunlun'uae had pointed towards him. With only that motion he'd reach out to rip the blaster from her grasp and into his own. He'd lower his hand shortly after, though to produce the simple hilt of a lightsaber. One he'd toss towards the pureblood with ease. "Kill them with what power you do have. Fight tooth and nail, or die. Survive, and I'll teach you what you want to know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom