Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Departure

Korvus Starfire

K
Arbra-Nighttime

He could see their faces...

Laughter...

Joy...

The young boy could see his family again, that is when he realized he was dreaming. Korvus dreamed quite a bit, random at times and they were often outlandish and crazy dreams. He convinced himself that that was because he had a big imagination and wanted to do many things as he grew up. But the closer things got to this particular moment is when he decided he didn't want to dream ever again.

But who ever got what they really wanted...

Disgraced,angry,scared,crying.....This was all the things that Korvus had to offer right now, his eyes opened slowly as he glanced around the room. His hands were bound behind him and the thin stream of shielding could be seen around him in a circular formation. He tried to stand up but only ended up hurting himself more since he accidentally touched the shielding and it shocked him.

The young kid just remained sitting, looking down towards the ground as he wondered what was going to happen to him. Would he be brought before a Council of Masters and sentenced to exile or something like that.

A tear or two rolled along his cheek, while he did what he did. He was a kid, and a stupid one at that. Given the fact that over he was actually pretty smart.

Great...

[member="Jayce Pryde"]

[member="Korvus Starfire"]

It was the middle of the night on Arbra, And Darth Syn planned to use that to his advantage. He'd abandoned his speeder bike less than a mile from where he now lay watching the Jedi ship.

He was here to steal the data that they had in that ships computer.... Killing the Jedi guarding it was just a bonus. Reaching out with the force allowed him to know that there were at least three Jedi on board as well as a few soldiers..... But what really intrigued him was the pain anguish amd fear he felt eminating from somewhere inside the ships cargo hold.... It was strong, yet unharnessed.

Clearing his mind he stood slowly as his form seemingly vanished behind his force cloak. Now is when he would make his move.....

Korvus Starfire

K
[member="Jayce Pryde"]

Korvus balled up his fists and hit the floor a few times. Angry more than anything, among the tears there was more anger and pain that flowed through him. His little tantrum led to two of the soldiers standing guard on the ship to step into the cargo bay and take a look at him. Their faces made him sick to his stomach. "Don't judge me! I know that's what your doing."

The young boy closed his eyes as he faced the ground again. "You don't know what they've done to my life..." He said just above a whisper. They frowned and turned and walked out, little did he know or pick up that a shadow from the north was approach. And it was something that would no doubt change his life forever.

Screams would echo throughout the ship as the guards and Jedi alike fell to his scarlet bladed lightsaber. Blood had been splattered across his mask making it even more sinister looking.

As he found his way to the bridge violent purple eyes locked onto the Master Jedi that awaited him. Today is a good day to die! came his sadisticly excited tone as he Shadow stepped across the room in the time it took for a heart to beat and slammed his saber to the hilt through the jedis chest. His left arm embracing the man as he slowly lowered his limp form to the floor and ran his hand over the man's eyes to close his lids. Rest well brother

Korvus Starfire

K
If Korvus wasn't already shaking, he was now. The screams that were heard coming from outside the cargo bay. The sounds of lightsaber and the small cries out in pain and then they were suddenly silence. The young boy knew they were dead, but the question was who and what killed them.

And he wondered if he was next. He was totally and easy target, especially with his hands still bound behind his back.

"Hello!" Korvus called out to whoever was alive on the ship. "Hey! Let me out of here." The young boy thought about what he said and then quickly spoke again almost fumbling on his words. "A-A-Actually on second thought, if y-y-your gonna kill me. Leave me in here."

[member="Jayce Pryde"]

The force cuffs binding the boys wrists would short out and fall to the floor as Jayce enters the room waving his hand. A welcoming smile crossing his lips as he clipped his saber to his hip and approached the cage. I wonder... Why you are in the cage boy?

He was genuinely curious. This boy couldnt be much older than seven or eight.... And he was rather scrawny... So why keep him in a cage as if he were a threat..... Did you kill someone and eat their heart like a chunk of roast tauntaun?

Korvus Starfire

K
"That is long story." Korvus said as he looked at the man that entered and the cuffs came free. "Thanks." The kid didn't know why this stranger was helping him, however if he did kill those that held him in this cell then perhaps Korvus didn't have much to worry about.

"I didn't kill anyone, my parents were killed because...." Korvus trailed off as he rubbed his eyes a little bit, the tears gone. He was however, extremely exhausted. "They were dark in nature and destroyed a small enclave of Jedi."

Korvus just kinda shrugged his shoulders. "And well, here I am."

[member="Jayce Pryde"]

Your parents sounded like my kind of people kiddo.... So you wanna come with me and learn some pretty awesome poodoo while we jump around the galaxy? He'd ask as he unclasped and slowly removed The Dread King to reveal his face to the boy in the cage..

Lifting his left hand and quickly clenching his fist caused the lock on the cage to crush in on itself and fall from its place allowing the door to slowly swing open. My name is Jayce, Most know me as Darth Syn..... But you will call me Master and I will know you as my Apprentice...

Korvus Starfire

K
"What exactly are your kind of people?" Korvus asked, but as he was let out of the cage, he got the feeling that this Jayce person wasn't going to hurt him. At least that was the initial reaction to things. In truth, Korvus was more confused about who his parents really were, Jedi, Sith or were they something else. He just knew that he loved them and to him they were good people.

Truthfully, it was either the cage or with this guy. Korvus wasn't too sure, but if he wanted to hurt him he was sure that he would've by now.

"Jayce..?" Korvus whispered as he glanced around a bit, almost as if all eyes were on him even though nobody was present except them two and several dead bodies. "I'm Korvus, I'm guessing I don't really have any other choice do I?"

"W-W-When do we get started?"

[member="Jayce Pryde"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom