Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denon Stahl Arms: Premier Tier 2 Weapon Dev Thread. Seeking Help.

Macharius Solaire

M
Hello galactic community.

Your friendly merchant of menace is seeking some folks for a weapons development thread. You read the title didn't you? You should have if you're reading this. Whatever, it doesn't matter. What does is that you like guns yes? And of course you like shooting them at stuff... or people. I don't judge. Well if you do I have an opportunity for you!

Announcing Denon Stahl Arms Premier Tier Two Weapon!... again. What is it? Well we're gonna be making a blaster sniper rifle. And what is a premier weapon? Well its a fancy term I came up with to say I'm gonna put a bunch of work in it with you guys to make it awesome! And the factory and administrative gods will praise me and award that coveted company tier upgrade I want and head pats.

Why do you want to help me? Two reasons; first is that I'm going to pay you. You guys are always strapped for credits to buy that shiny new armor set. Who doesn't like credits anyways, they make the galaxy spin round. Secondly, I'm going to give those who help me a free gun we just developed!!! Everyone wins!

So join up today, I'm looking for 2 to 3 people with a shooty background. First come first serve with a side of dakka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom