Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denon Nights

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
Denon

Denon had been under heavy reconstruction, the rebellion that had happened with people dying in the streets had proven.. meh in truth she had worked with many of them and with many of the things to handle the populace. The senator was sitting there and composing a message as she had heard about [member="Cath Lorr"] being kind of disappointed with her leaving the Republic's political game but she had gone to the enclave. Now all Ayumi had to do was get her waifu to come and talk with her cause she missed the sleek and pretty space elf.

That was one of the things that had led her to helping many of the others while they were pulling up the hardlight displays showing the planet itself and the latest sections that were being reconstructed to new specs for everything. One of those was the massive jedi temple they had been working on and academy for everything on the surface of the city down to the surface of the planet as it was a huge biocube protected by the new military procedures to protect the people and convert it into a fortress world that she was working on the bigger things.

"Hmm how pretty." Ayumi said it sitting there and remaining in the office while she was working on some of the things with the datapad when she had room for the one woman who had wanted to come to Denon's academy to reseach for herself. "So have you been able to find everything clearly."

[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

The pale Echani nodded in response as she stepped into the room, lightly leaning on one of the chairs across from Ayumis, and of course on the other side of the metallic/glas desk. "It's been all up to my expectations so far....in fact, slightly beyond them in fact. Though, I did come across a few worrying objects in my research....I'll forward you my findings to your holoterminal later when I get the chance" She murmured with a little wave of her hand.

She was settling quite well into life on Denon, had even begun to scout for an apartment to stay at while she was on the planet. As far as they went, she found Denon to be quite a pleasant location, removed from the current conflict in the Galaxy, as well as being quite central to the Galactic Republic, The Jedi Order of which she had recently become a member of. She sent Ayumi a playul glare over the specifics of that arrangement, rubbing the tattoo on her lower back, still fresh by a few days.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Safiriel Bane"]

Ayumi looked at her and rose up while she was walking and touched the desk with a nod of her head before she was moving with all of her attention. Ayumi looked at her while she crossed her arms. "We'll be able to work with that then and yes any information you have found I will be able to find a purpose for once again." Ayumi offered a grin while the construction and reconstruction efforts were going. She had convinced a number of beings on Denon to accept it. Increased security for the planet at the payout they get more self sustaining housing and better quality of lives. The planet itself was running at a surplus of credits for all of its things but it was still going to take longer while her reelection campaign was going with all of the improvements they had done to the city and the people. More so she could see the soldiers and turrets on the rooftops that were working to keep the skies safe same with the planetary shield. "Though we do have some very very nice things to work on still. We have been hiding and securing on the moons ships and supplies in case of anything as well as a private meditation chamber for battle meditation should Denon be attacked."

"Of course, but I'm simply eager to get out and stretch my legs again....so to say. As pleasant as it has been here on Denon, and visiting with you as well, it's simply not enough for me anymore. I am free spirit, and I would love to accompany you during my wanderings, Denon is safe....I believe it is well within the time that we could leave it without damaging it's reconstruction. So what do you say, Senator? Shall we uncover that which has been lost together?"

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Safiriel Bane"]

Looking at her and at the idea with a nod of her head to the idea as she spoke bringing up some fo the things. "We can and there are a few things that I have been working on to discover and recover information wise. We shold be able to head out when you are ready, I could use a bodyguard for exploring." Ayumi said it with a bow of her head showing some of the maps. "We can head out now, going to get some ship to go out to it and there might be a chance for danger or excitement." Plus there was always the off chance that they would find some new things to deal with like whenever she found damsels in distress. That was one of the big things and why on Denon she did have assistants to ease them into that the senator had a slew of them.

Safiriel nodded gently "Though I am hardly just a bodyguard you know" She said, crossing her arms. "I've been exploring ancient ruins before you were even in diapers" She chuckled, hands on her hips as she stretched lightly inside of her office. She would enjoy getting out into the field again, maybe they would even take her ship with them

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Safiriel Bane"]

"Well then you can tell me all about when fuel was a credit a gallon and there were no communicators." She said it watching her while she was moving and getting her full outfit witht he proto-meshed coat and undersuit walking. The dreamsilk there to give it a more regal look when she was walking and motioning to lead the way through towards the shuttles to go to the space port. "Come on though and w'll have some fun, there are a whole lot of places to go out and explore." Ayumi tossed her hair back a little walking with a hand to motion her forward. "So come on partner I guess, if you won't be one of the serving girls or one of the bodyguards."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom