Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Demone Della Velocit� - Star Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: Personal ship for SiRiDio
Image Source: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/halo/images/f/f3/Sabre_YSS-1000.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120620213746&path-prefix=es
Canon Link: N/A
Restricted Missions: N/A
Primary Source: N/A

Production Information

Manufacturer: Tay Industries (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tay_Industries)
Model: Sabre YSS Twin Ion Engines
Affiliation: SiRiDio
Production: Unique
Material: Alusteel,Tricopper,Durasteel, and Cloths

Technical Specifications

Classifications: Star Fighter
Length: 35M
Width: 12M
Height: 3M
Arament: Low
Defenses: Average
Squadron Count: 1
Maneuverability Rating: High
Speed Rating: Moderate
Hyperdrive Class: Moderate(1.5)

Standard Features
SW-5 Ion Cannons x2
Deflector Shield Generator x1
Twin Ion Engines
2 Seat in cockpit
Small storage space under the cockpit
Bacta supplies on board in the medical cabinet

Advanced Features
Vanish 2 Military sensor masking system useful for running from enemies (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vanish_2_military_sensor_masking_system)
1 protocol droid to aid in flying if the pilot is injured or asleep

Strengths

Very fast and agile allowing it to outrun and outmaneuver enemy ships

Has stealth on its side having a Vanish 2 masking system allowing him to get away without being tracked

Weaknesses

Weak to damage and can easily be shot down by big ships or ships that are made for combat

Being small and wasting space to store medical supplies and having a lower storage the ship can hold very little fuel causing the pilot to land often.

Description

This ship was made by Tay Industries in the prime of the company making this ship in secret to sell to the highest bidder but they never released it to the public and it was passed down through the bloodline until it reached SiRiDio's father who left it to him after his death when betrayed by the Sith

SiRiDio said:
Manufacturer: Tay Industries
If you'll hyperlink this to the approved company submission or the canon manufacturer on Wookieepedia please.

SiRiDio said:
Production: Semi-Unique
SiRiDio said:
only making 25 ships
Is this submission meant only to be SiRiDio's personal ship? Or to cover all 25 of them for future use?

SiRiDio said:
Stealth field generator modified to cloak the ship
I'm assuming this is normally a personal scale Stealth Field Generator? There is some design considerations to take into account between cloaking a person and a starship. An example of this would be radar, which a stealth field generator wouldn't likely need to bother countering, whereas a starship would. If you don't want a traditional cloaking device, I'd recommend using something like a Vanish 2 sensor mask, which is kind of like a stealth field generator specifically designed for starships.

Overall, this could actually be a made a little bit more powerful. You can probably bump this up a rating or two at least.

SiRiDio said:
http://starwars.wiki...Tay_Industries Isthe Tay Industries link to the Wookiee page
Looks good. If you'll place that link in the "Manufacturer" heading in the original post of this thread please.

SiRiDio said:
In the bio, I mentioned they made 25 SiRiDio only has 1 the other 24 are out in the world somewhere that he doesn't have access too his father only passed down the 1 and as for it being weak that is the point I want it to be a very high speed but low attack and defense.
Your gameplay concept is fine.

However, with Semi-unique production, there is a maximum limit of "10" ships, and they should all (remaining 9 ships) should have an affiliation. What I would recommend is making the the production "Unique", because it is SiRiDio's personal ship, and then you won't have to worry about where the other 9 ships would be. Perhaps this was a prototype of a later group of starfighters.

SiRiDio said:
Vanish 2 Military sensor masking system useful for running from enemies
I'd recommend linking to the Wookieepedia page on this(here).

SiRiDio said:
Has stealth generator that was modified to fit the ship making it invisible to sight at long and medium range it also hides heat signatures.
I'd change this to match the fact that this has a sensor mask now instead of a stealth field generator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom