Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Demaera Tzi (Big Ole WIP)

Demaera Tzi

Call me Meeps. Or don't. I don't care.
Demaera Tzi
04950c6cdc7ec193450d82c68900e5cb.jpg
"They call me Meeps. Not very cool, I know, but that's what they call me."

Physical Information

SPECIES: Echani
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 6'4"
WEIGHT: 147bs.
EYES: Silver
HAIR: Silver
SKIN: Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
APPEARANCE: Tall, slender, toned. Those three words and more have been used to describe Demaera. She is tall and slender, for sure, and there's barely an ounce of fat on her body. He form is muscular, and rather masculine for a female. However, the same cannot be said of her face. She has silver eyes on a background of light skin, framed by long white hair. She has a few small cuts and blemishes, as well as only long scar along the left side of her face, yet they don't detract much from her natural beauty.
Social Information

ALIAS: Meeps
FACTION: None
RELATIONSHIPS:
  • [member="Coryth Elaris"]: I'm so close...

STRENGTHS:
( + ) Fight me IRL, bro: Demaera considers herself about as full blown Echani as someone can be. She lives and dies by combat, and to her, it's more informative than a conversation ever could be. She's been raised on Eshan, and follows her culture wholeheartedly.
( + ) Listen here bub, I invented reflexes: Due to her Echani genetics, Demaera has incredibly fast reflexes from natural talent, and numerous years spent perfecting and refining them. This goes for anything from fighting, playing 'sports' and certainly flying a fighter, something she specifically excels at.
( + ) I'm not skinny, I'm lithe: Despite her rather large height, Demaera isn't incredibly bulky. In face, she's rather graceful in her appearance and movements. Meeps is a flexible one, that's for sure.
( + ) Do you know how to catch boulders?: Demaera doesn't do well with most Force capabilities, besides precognition, but that might just be because she's Echani. But, the one she does well at as much as guessing the lotto numbers is telekinesis.

WEAKNESSES:
( - ) I'm not addicted, I just can't live without it: Have you ever had Spice? Demaera has. And she's had a lot of it. An other addictive substances.
( - ) Did you say credits?: Demaera has found herself massively greedy. This is based off her personality of wanting to have more, but is multiplied by the fact she needs to money for Spice and other....things.

( - )
( - )

BIOGRAPHY:

SHIP:

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

ROLE-PLAYS:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom