Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deja vu? It's you........?!

Atrisia was not the same and nothing inside of Bella felt the same. No matter how many times she came out to this garden, walking slowly among the well balanced flowers, to bushes, to sand, and paths she still felt something was off.

She walked the wooden path and stared out upon the water there were no ripples, no motion it was as if glass had been placed there she could see her reflection the flowering trees dropped their petals upon the glass and still nothing moved. Was it because of the things she talked about with [member="Connor Harrison"] and [member="Audren Sykes"] or was it something else.

Was the loneliness of her existence beginning to wear on her mind, and make her question her existence.

She turned and looked back at Hyogo and then headed towards her favorite place for sitting within the garden. She had told the Jedi Master Connor about this place, but truly one could not appreciate it without seeing it.

It would be sometime before anyone would see it.

[member="Caid Centurion"]

Caid Centurion

C
"You're cleared to land Bay 2-B."

"Cleared to land Bay 2-B." The VCX-100 flew casually over the landscape of Atrisia as it approached the spaceport of its capital. Caid had never even so much as heard of the planet nestled in the core, but it was rather fortuitous. Following a brief journey to Coruscant to collect some...personal items that had been maintained there, Caid resumed his journey towards the mid-rim. Unfortunately, his vessel had suffered a mechanical issue that had forced him to drop out of hyperspace very soon after he had entered. A simple diagnostic check revealed that the hyperdrive motivator had been damaged while the vessel was hidden on Dathomir.

Atrisia had been the nearest system to his location, and the seven day sublight journey had been arduous. Caid was officially on his last truly clean set of clothes. Fortunately, the refreshers onboard had continued to operate normally otherwise the vessel would have undoubtedly reeked of body odor. Still, it would be nice to air out the ship, get it cleaned up, repaired, and take care of some personal items. Caid was not exactly a mechanic, but he was estimating no less than five days on the ground - presuming the parts he required were readily available.

Once the light freighter had touched down in the hangar bay, Caid shut down the spacecraft's systems after opening all the loading ramp and all associated hatches. Dressed in a black t-shirt and a pair of khaki cargo pants, Caid ensured the glossy black hilt of the lightsaber he'd stolen from his father's estate so many years ago was tucked away in his duffel bag along with a number of other personal effects. After he'd paid the necessary docking fees, Caid made his way towards a nearby vendor to check on the parts he would require.

[member="Arabella Darkhold"]

Even sitting here the sounds of quiet, the force all around her she drifted along the flow it felt liberating and calming. She could relive memories here sad ones, bright ones even the sad ones.

The familiar smell of the flowers, the gentle heat on her arms, that cricket that was just beginning to weave a melody, and then familiarity. She did not open her eyes she smiled, she had once had to find him with her eyes closed. What was he doing here on Atrisia? She heard many rumors about him but never had she thought he'd come here. Bella got to her feet and laughed.

She opened her eyes feeling that sensation, where ? She hit the street in front of Hyogo turning her head as if listening closing her eyes feeling the force and that familiar, well semi familiar signature. OH it would be so good to see Cameron right now.

Opening her eyes she began walking towards the space port of course he would come by ship.

Caid Centurion

C
Caid's gaze glazed over with an irritated flare. "A million credits? A million credits!?" Unknown to Caid and completely without his direct influence, the blustering of his emotions had a direct effect on the Force around him. Sure, he'd been trained substantially to understand the reality, and he certainly had manipulated the Force a fair amount. However, there were certainly times when his extreme emotional reactions transpired without control.

He was every bit an unrefined version of his father. Though - his upbringing had certainly not created a firm base of hatred for society like it had in his father at a similar age.

As items within the shop began rattling aggressively, Caid certainly became aware of what was happening. Inhaling deeply, Caid forced himself to remain calm as a thin, sarcastic smile settled over his features. "I sincerely suggest you reconsider that price point. Otherwise...you may end up in a real bad state of health."

Bella stopped a strong wave rippled through the force Bella predatory senses vibrated while her emotional state began to sing and dance that [member="Cameron Centurion"] was on Atrisia and he was here.

She wound through the streets, trying to be gentle with the vendors who stepped in front of her trying to sell her everything from a fresh pair of socks, to a ribbon for her hair, and everything in between. She stopped outside a shop like a child she put her nose to the glass from behind she saw him.

Hiding her force signature into nothingness Bella slowly entered the shop tip toeing in silence towards Cam smiling greatly this was who she needed who she wanted to see now if he had his shirt off she'd know for certain.

But something about the stance, no she had to be imaging it she put her hands to his shoulder she whispered, "Guess who" She laughed she would have put his hands over his eyes but there was a measured amount of hesitancy on her part just in case he didn't remember, and by the far off chance this wasn't Cam.

Caid Centurion

C
Truth be told, the silver-green eyes that Caid had inherited from his father tended to encourage cooperation well enough without him saying anything. This reality was not because Cameron Centurion was so well known throughout the galaxy but rather the hue of the orbs. In fact, in Caid's experience it was increasingly difficult to track the man's movements at all as of late. Eventually, the young Centurion realized that was simply because Cameron Centurion was not a name used to a very high degree for public activities. The most shocking revelation, however, had been to discover the man's marriage to a former Princess. A woman that, for all appearances, seemed to be much more reserved than one might expect of the Sith Lord.

In fact. The entire family seemed that way...or rather what family he could even find information on. That fact had raised a curiosity but little else. The Dathomir native certainly didn't care enough to fully investigate the Darke Family.

As the store owner busied himself with gathering the requested items, Caid felt a gentle scratch at the back of his neck. He'd not sensed [member="Arabella Darkhold"]'s approach before now simply because he'd been too preoccupied. Caid, after all, had not lived a life of constantly trying to be aware of presences around him. For the most part they all molded into the crowd unless it was one with which he was somehow...intimately familiar.

Still, silent footfalls or not, Caid's inherent and groomed predatory senses were only enhanced by the Force. His life on Dathomir had been that of slave, warrior, and protector. The slave part of that manifesting itself in small doses simply because of whom was his mother. However, he somehow sensed no...malcontent coming from the new arrival. Allowing her to live in the fantasy of her surprise, Caid waited until she had stopped speaking. The soft laugh that followed her comment would have probably put most people at ease. Not Caid. Exposure to women was no new thing, but he tended to trust them...not at all.

With limited exception.

Snaking his left hand up to rest softly on her right hand, Caid immediately relocated his grip to her wrist to maintain positive control. No sooner had the grip been established than the young Centurion pulled Arabella around his side, rotating her wrist to force her back against the counter through leverage. At the same time, Caid would step over slightly to attempt further immobilizing her movement against the counter by pressing the weight of his body against her own.

The cool blade of a dagger would lightly touch her left oblique muscles as silver-green eyes watched her intently. "Nobody that I know..." A quick dip of his eyes in appraisal combined with the definitive ability to feel every curve of her body courtesy of their positioning at least told Caid he was rather certain he would have remembered meeting this woman.

She felt the cool of the blade and the warmth that radiated between them, "Oooo is this foreplay cause I don't mind it a little dangerous" She smiled lifted her right leg slightly to rest on the outside of his knee, "interesting position we have here, but before I get too hot and bothered I think we should probably clear a few things up"

She still didn't move and she exhibited no fear she wasn't afraid, "Your eyes are similar to Cameron's eyes, his beautiful milk chocolate coloring, and there is a certain familiarity in your presence that says you're related to him. I'm Arabella and Cam was once a teacher of mine. I thought you were him. So are you Cam's son? younger brother? And would you give me your name before we go any further?"

She bit her lip and sighed she rathered liked this position, the merchant gasped slightly Bella without turning, "not to worry we're just getting to know one another." She wasn't sure what he would do, she was being very nonchalant about everything when he could easily attempt to kill her right here or he could tell her his name and she could show him around Atrisia, offer him the hospitality of House Togashi, and if he was related to Cam in some way find out how Cam was doing.

She looked up into the silver green eyes curve for curve muscle for muscle he was definitely all male. A sensation she had not felt in some time now, but then she wasn't one to let her emotions guide her these days. There was caution she had hope to find a friend and instead from someone else. She did however have a dagger in the boot that was resting against his knee a little higher and two things could happen he'd let her go, or she'd have to defend herself

Caid Centurion

C
As Caid's eyes returned to those of Arabella, he piqued a curious brow. The movement of [member="Arabella Darkhold"]'s leg to the outside of his knee didn't quite register as a flirtatious gesture. He had seen women toy with men before...to a great extent in fact. It was a small miracle that Caid had managed not to be claimed by one of the women of Dathomir himself, knowing their rituals and desires for procreation.

The woman in front of him, however, was certainly not of Dathomir. As Arabella was still muting her presence in the Force, Caid had yet to feel the full potential of her capability. The introduction continued. He had Cameron to thank for his present predicament. How irritatingly typical.

The moment Bella had stopped speaking, Caid rolled his eyes slightly before reaching down with his left hand to push her leg off of him. Backing away from Arabella, he stored the weapon back in the scabbard on his right hip. "Sneaking up on people can get you killed." Folding his arms over his chest, Caid's eyes briefly went to the merchant. "Have the items delivered to Bay 2-B."

Returning his attention to Arabella, Caid answered her question...sort of. "Caid. The man you know as Cameron Centurion is my father, and before you ask, I don't know anything about him. I haven't seen him since I was an infant." Grabbing his bag, the young Centurion slung it over his shoulder before offering the woman a brief, roguish grin. "If I do, I'll be sure to tell him where you are."

Caid would definitely not be doing that.

Arabella rested her elbows now on the counter and leaned back on her own still watching the son of Cameron Centurion. "How interesting, you are Cam's son." She smiled brightly at him cobalt blue eyes staying on his face, looking into his eyes.

"I didn't think I was really sneaking up on someone I didn't know" she pouted slightly she really could have used Cam's company right now, "I did think it was your father, well I had high hopes it was" She shrugged pushing up and she stood a pace or two from Caid. "thank you, if you see him yes tell him, not that he's going to rush right over here or anything. I may have been promising but I'm sure he had more successful students."

She heard his tone about his father was it anger, hurt both. She understood it though some things just never changed, and somethings were never meant to be understood.

"Father's tend to do things that we never understand, my father's been missing for a long time. I don't know where" again she shrugged her shoulders looking at Caid with his arms crossed over his chest in that very defensive posture. "I don't bite promise, so let's start over how about that" She held out her hand, "Welcome to Atrisia my name is Arabella Darkhold of House Togashi, is this your first visit?"

She waited now her hand extended in friendship, a friendly gesture, "On my honor I won't bite you"

Caid Centurion

C
((OOC: Sorry! Been traveling for work))

As [member="Arabella Darkhold"] spoke and eventually extended her hand, Caid arched a curious brow. "Understanding is not the issue. I understand the man well enough. He uses people and then discards them when he's done, leaving shattered dreams and broken hearts in his wake." That wasn't particularly a topic that Caid wanted to get involved in, however. Cameron Centurion was his own man, and he'd long since learned to simply accept his biological father for who he was. His mother put on a good show of not being affected by it when he was younger, but he could always tell a part of her missed him.

Long time ago. She'd certainly moved on at this point, and there wasn't really any good reason for Caid not to do the same. Extending his own hand, he grasped Arabella's hand with a grip that spoke to his upbringing and life as a warrior. "It is. Though, I'm not entirely convinced you won't bite." For the briefest of moments, a playful smirk settled on the young Centurion's lips before gradually dissipating and allowing a somewhat more inquisitive expression to take root.

"I'm curious. Why were you so hopeful that I was my father?"

If this woman told him that she'd given birth to one of Caid's half-siblings, he would officially believe there was not a woman in the galaxy is father had not fornicated with.

Yes there was a lot of anger in him over Cam she however kept her smile likely made her look like the village idiot but she was trying her best to control her aggressions and her temper. Sometimes she felt as though the Jedi had crippled her but she wanted to try to this see if it was possible.

Finally he took her hand a strong grip one that spoke of training, and skill, "Well Atrisia is very old you may have heard" She made sure to shake it the required length of time and then let go. She smiled back as he teased her "perhaps only time will convince you that I will not bite."

He made her laugh so this was good, "Oh well, I felt like he always understood me a bit better than others, and I could use a friend someone who knows me to talk to." Though he probably would smack her across the room if she said hey spent some time with some Jedi, and they've given me an idea that I don't have to be Sith..what do you think of that? Yeah that conversation likely wouldn't go well at all.

It's ok I know where you work :p

Caid Centurion

C
Caid only dipped his hand slightly in understanding. The concept that people looked up to Cameron Centurion at any stage in his life was mostly lost on the younger Centurion. The only thing Caid knew was that when his mother needed the man, he was nowhere to be found. Sure...his mother was strong and independent as the vast majority of Dathomiri Witches tended to be, but he could plainly see the hints of longing every now and then when the woman gazed into the heavens at night. Caid merely wondered just how many others had fallen prey to the man's whims. For that reason, the young Centurion vowed never to fall in love or give the appearance of such.

When he'd finished shaking [member="Arabella Darkhold"]'s hand, Caid folded his arms across his chest. Slinging his duffel bag back over his shoulder, Caid exhaled softly. "So...if you know Atrisia well, could you, perhaps, point me in the direction of somewhere that I can do laundry?" It may have sounded like an odd request but everyone needed clean clothes.

She nodded and breathed a sigh of relief that the hard part seemed over. course now he wanted to do laundry. She had to think laundry, where does one do laundry, "Do you wish to do it yourself, or to have it done?"

This was important there were places that would do it, and then there were places that let you do it. She being a bit spoiled had household staff that did it for her. That was an idea, she could take him to Hyogo and either let him use the laundry or have the staff do it for him.

Watching him do laundry however seemed more entertaining than having the staff do it. She smiled as the thought entertained her imagination.

Caid Centurion

C
Caid arched a curious brow. It wasn't the comment so much as her resultant facial expression that amused him. "I mean. So long as the end result is clean clothes, I can't say I have an opinion. Which option will end up in me having clean clothese with the least hassle?"

"least amount of hassel, well least amount is I take you home and order someone to do it" She shrugged her shoulders, "so, come on let's go to my house" her house Hyogo was not just a house, it was an estate.

Complete with guards, staff, and comfort. She started to walk away looking at him waiting to see if he followed, if he did great, if he didn't she'd be wondering what was wrong now?

Caid Centurion

C
Caid wasn't generally one to be easily amused, but the syntax of [member="Arabella Darkhold"]'s statements pulled a definitive smirk to his lips. Shifting his gaze back in the direction of the shopkeeper for the minute, Caid placed fee he found to be suitable in front of the man. Immediately after making the requisite payment, Caid turned to follow Arabella out of the shop.

When they stepped outside, Caid drew just beside the smaller woman and made an idle comment. "Thank you, by the way." Falling silent for a moment, Caid contemplated something. "I can pay you for your time. Oh and if you do happen to speak with my father, I would appreciate it if you made no mention of me."

Caid didn't see why his activities should start being any concern of his father's now...after so many years. According to his half-sister [member="Gemma Cavataio"], Cameron Centurion had not always been so distant and uninvolved in the lives of his children. Then again Gem was the perfect know-it-all of the family.

Bella looked up she realized that Caid had his father's eyes, she couldn't help but smile at him. "You are welcome , and you don't have to pay me I don't get a lot of company so you're hanging out with me while your clothes are taken care of, payment enough. Besides you might find I owe you in the end, depending on conversation and how well I can entertain you"

Then he requested she not tell Cam. Well. She thought for a moment, considering all things you would think a lie, or a deception wouldn't take long for her to think about, but she was thinking on it. There was clearly something not good between them, why would she inflict pain on him, or his father. "I won't tell Cam, your father. IF I see him, I don't think he's actually looking for me you know."

Which if they were such friends or something and it was important she would have seen Cam by now...right? She made a face, "Let's keep going Caid, otherwise you'll be stuck with me all night."

She didn't pause she only spoke her mind not thinking of connotations of what she said might mean. "You will stay for dinner though that way Izumi gets to check you out too, and when MY father shows back up she can tell him truthful things, not assumptions."

She laughed again, "So where did you come from to get here Caid?"

Caid Centurion

C

Caid laughed briefly at Arabella's statement. She was...probably right. He rather much doubted that his father was looking for this woman. In his experience, Cameron Centurion seemed to only visit people that could do something for him. Whether that was sexual release or providing some other service. Plus, he heard in the whispers of the galaxy that he had possibly married someone, but he was not sure to whom.

If her comment about being stuck with her all night stirred anything in Caid, he did not outwardly show it. Besides, the statement hadn't exactly had the inflection of meaning anything other than a simple conveyance of time. Then...she mentioned dinner, some random person checking him out, and a father. "Most recently? Contruum." The young Centurion lied effortlessly. A trait shared on all sides of his family. "Wait...who is Izumi? Why do they need to check me out? And why need they mention me to your father?"

Did she still live with her father? A part of him really hoped he'd not just met some rich, local teenager still living at home with mommy and daddy. It just all sounded like...trouble.

"Izumi is in charge of the household services, like dinner, laundry. She would check you out so that if my father ever graces Hyogo again she can say with certainty I did not entertain anyone that she didn't see. And her being who she is will likely look you over and do all that older woman, matriarch motherly stuff, and no she is not my mother, but she has been around for sometime."

Bella kept walking, she didn't think anything about the conversation truly if there were questions she had answers, "Because my father is a private man, you know how that is right? He would like to know who comes and goes" Course he went and had not come back so...what did that say? If she was spoiled she only acted like that occasionally time had taught her to be more grounded, if not silly, and naive about what others thought.

"Contruum, what's it like on Contruum?" She who had not traveled very far was curious about other places.

Caid Centurion

C
Caid nodded his head in understanding. "Ah. That's...interesting. I don't really think I would wish to live somewhere that my every move and decision is being critiqued." The implications of Bella's statements was such that Caid more or less presumed her father...wasn't around much. He could certainly relate to that.

"Contruum..." Caid could only shrug. "Nothing really spectacular about it. Typical temperate world." He paused, not really caring to talk about Contruum. It was her situation here that intrigued him more. "So wait. How old are you, if you don't mind me asking? Because it really seems like you need to get the hell of Atrisia and away from this place. There is an entire galaxy out there...a life you might never have. What keeps you here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom