Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Defunct Character Corporations

I have a question that came to mind after perusing the list of Companies and their Tiers.

I noticed two companies, Aglari Enterprises and the Novus Corporation, both of which are Tier 3.

As I was the one who created the two characters who originally owned these two companies, and as those two characters are now defunct (their character profile's having been deleted back when we could delete character profiles), I was wondering if I could claim these companies.

At this moment I am working on pushing Sorenn-Syrush Industries to Tier 3. Upon achieving that, I was wondering if I would be permitted to resub both Aglari Enterprises and the Novus Corporation and their subsidiaries at lower tiers than they currently are now and then have SSI come in claim them.

Would this be possible?

Would this be permitted?

The only proof of previous ownership I could find is located here.

It's from a post in November 2013 after the site wide data loss that happened in 2013. As mentioned, both Aglari Enterprises and Novus Corporation were owned by previous character accounts of mine that have since been deleted years ago.

As you mentioned though, [member="Cira"] may be able to confirm previous ownership of those companies.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

[member="Cira"]

I was still interested in reclaiming my old - approved - companies that are linked to defunct accounts and wanted to check in on the question. Would it be possible to claim these companies or not?

The companies in question are

Each company was owned by an account that I once had and have since deleted or had it merged with my writer account - the two accounts for Aglari Enterprises and Novus Corporation however were both deleted sometime after the site crash a few years ago which may make proving original ownership difficult.

If you could please give me an update, it would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom