Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Define "Party"

I'm better than you, and you know it. ;-)


EhsJnXJ.png

Blech… nothing more mundane the a Naboo “Social event”. They think “Couture” rhymes with “Closure”. Take this “party”, the cheese tastes like it was aged in a big hole in the ground… and the wine tastes like it was aged in a big cereal bowl. Dont get me started on the rest of the food or the “entertainment”. The things I must do to get Auntie Alyksandra to give me the access to the credits and not that little troll son of hers, Michael. I mean really. She married for money, so why can’t I be entitled to it?

You there, bartender… Reactor Core and make it right… more mauve than red and shaken for 3.2 seconds. Any deviation and it’s ruined. Now here is a little girl walking in here… ugh… Why hello, little miss, what would you like to drink? A soda? What grade are YOU in?






y9HLCQS.png

| Outfit: xxx | Tag: Persephone Dashiell Persephone Dashiell |​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom