Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deep Sleep

Keeper Prime

Former Assassin Quartermaster
On the planet of Recopia there sat a lonely island, once home to the great Seyugi Dervishes who acted as assassins using the force. In more recent years this island, Malif Cove, had been a hideout for the Sith Assassins until their betrayal by Darth Arcanix. That betrayal still sat deep within Prime's memory core, even though he was not awake. When the Assassins had ditched this hideout for good, so too had they ditched their Keepers. For all Prime knew he was just on standby, waiting for his master to return. That, however, would never happen.

Instead he awoke to a different alert; an intrusion in the base! Slowly Prime's light stayed a constant bright blue, allowing him to observe his surroundings for the first time in years. He saw no sign of an intruder, but assumed perhaps it was Jedi coming to finish off the job, or scavengers looking for tech left behind. Either way he had a duty to protect Malif Cove. Lifting his small shell from the ground and pulling the necessary parts together, his receptacle darted left and right. Now he could see what the hideout had become; nothing but a ruin.

"Hell-O?" Prime's voice took himself by surprise, it was distorted and choppy. Something was wrong. He tried to recall what had happened, but his data was fragmented. For once he felt scared. "Any-one-ther-e?" He called out to the darkness.

[member="Allyson Locke"]

Ruins and graves of ships was like a sanctuary for the former salvager. The woman had started her life making money from the parts of old ships and dead locations. Returning to such work was something she never had expected to do. Salvaging felt so in the past, but Kaili's desire to do it drove Allyson to rekindle old relationships and contacts. The game hadn't changed. Which was a good thing, if it did Allyson would be lost or walking into a trap.

Turning over old stone Allyson looked for something to catch her eye. There were hums of technology buzzing about, but nothing for now felt alive. Climbing towards the core of the fortress, Allyson emerged, her clothing tattered and frayed at the heams. Grungy gloved hands attempted to dust off the years of abandonment from her body, but nothing but a good hot refresher was going to get this off. A spot covered face peered out into the room.

Small hints of decaying life serenaded her mind through the force. Unlike others, she had affinity towards technology manipulation, or in more correct terms 'mechu-deru’. Dirty leather boots stretched against the floor as the Corellian spun slowly, attempting to take in everything that was to be seen. “I feel something, but...but where are you ?”

Ears perked and the small hairs on the back of her neck stood. The static voice she heard echoing in the back of her head was now making noise for her ears to hear. “Hello? Uh you okay out there? I’m not going to hurt you. Unless you're some battle Droid sent to splatter my brains on the side of these stone walls...then we might have a problem…” Allyson continued to creep slowly, boots adjusting to her every step and her mind on full alert.

“Uh how long you been down here buddy?” [member="Keeper Prime"]

Keeper Prime

Former Assassin Quartermaster
"AH!" Prime shot back an inch or two in surprise at the appearance of the woman, struggling to regain his hovering status for a moment. Something was seriously wrong even with his self-telekinesis. Even as he remained somewhat afloat he swayed side to side, trying to examine the form of the woman. A large wash of blue light reached out over her from Prime's eye all of a sudden, allowing him to try and identify her. "You are- not regi-stered assas-sin. Jed-i? Crimin-al?"

His blue receptacle narrowed as he cast his gaze downwards, processing the fact that this place was hardly a secure facility anymore. In light of this he finally tried to answered the stranger's question.
"I am no bat-tle droid. Atl-east I th-ink no-t." The blue eye darted around again, as if trying to examine his own body. Parts of the white shell distanced themselves from his core, allowing him to see what encompassed him whilst also exposing the shard that was truly himself to the woman. "My dat-a is frag-mented. Pl-ease, I m-ust conv-ene with the mai-nframe."

Prime's small form turned to face a corridor to the right, which now looked like a derelict cavern rather than the hallway of a base. A quick glance back at Allyson came with a question.
"Are y-ou friend-ly? Will you h-elp?" He pleaded almost, before continuing his course through the facility, hoping that the woman would not crush him into shard dust.

[member="Allyson Locke"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom