Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Deep in the Outer Rim..

sithempiresymbol.png

Deep in the Outer Rim..
Tag: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius
Approaching Sith Empire territories. |
Ghtroc 690

Several hours before.

Evva would be reading about the Sith Order in a Hotel room of Bespin. Why was she here? Evva didn't have a better answer than try and get more infos about the Sith Order. It was really just a big clusterfuck. The history itself.. Bane? The three clans? Nothing made sense, and that's why she needed more infos. But indics weren't cheap and it would be easier to steal it herself. that's why Evva decided that as of now, she'll go into expedition.

It will be a hard task, not even thinking about the gear you need to try and hold one of these warriors.. From the leaked reports she could read, one of them obliterated a base alone. Quite scary, right? Evva prepared her multi-purpose blaster, got out of the Hotel room and headed to the docking areas. Evva also saw that, for once in three rotations, it was raining in Cloud City!

Finally, she was inside her light freighter. Evva quickly got to the cockpit and ignited the engines. And after a few seconds, she took off vertically. A few minutes later, she was in orbit, and was calculating the jump in Hyperspace. "Uh, if I take the Correlian Trade Spine.. [...] Yes, yes should be good." Evva was ready, or she thought so..

Back in the Present, High Orbit on Saijo.

Evva would quickly change the ship's identification before requesting landing, as the freighter was registered Criminal for the GA. "Shuttle T-254I, requesting landing.." She'd wait thirty seconds before getting an answer, a staff would answer "Uh.. Shuttle T-254I, access granted. Head to platform B-2." She'd follow the instructions, still not knowing what will happen after that.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
"There's a what?!" The officer just barely flinched at the surprised and enraged tone of the masked Sith, otherwise seeming unbothered. "A freighter that has some registry within the Galactic Alliance. It's landing on platform B-2 now, shall I order it blasted out of the sky my lord?" Alisteri was tempted to shout back a confirmation, to berate the officer for even asking such a question. Of course any unauthorized vessels were meant to be shot down, otherwise they'd be authorized.

But he stayed his tongue and shook his head instead. "No. I will deal with this matter myself. Inform Venn Kolis that I wish for our proposed meeting to be delayed. On the chance that this ship isn't a spy, I'd rather not have it shot down." What spy would be so bold and obvious? None that would be in Sith space, of that he was certain.

Without much further delay Alisteri strode along the walkway that each landing platform was connected to, watching the freighter land with his arms crossed behind his back. He chose to let the guards of the port remain in the building itself for the moment, only allowed to intervene should this interaction turn sour. The last thing he needed was someone getting in the way of this curious little predicament.

He stopped near platform B-2, waiting for the freighter's occupants to reveal themselves as he idly rolled his lightsaber from hand to hand behind his back. "If this is another Hutt delegation I'm going to skewer one of those fething slugs."

Evva Ceres Evva Ceres

sithempiresymbol.png
After landing, she'd take her multi-purposes blaster and holster it, turn off the engines and board computer then she'd turn off the cockpit lights before opening the Para-Door and getting out, there she'd find someone in dark armor. Evva couldn't tell why, but this person wasn't someone to trust at all.

Here she was, standing here at at least 4m from the indiviual. Evva stared at him for a few seconds, gauging him before saying.
"What is the matter.. uh, Sir?" She didn't know if it was a male, female, human or near-human but she snapped and saw it: he.. or she? Was a warrior from their legends, from the First Galactic Empire..

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Only one person emerged from the ship, for the moment at least. If there were others aboard then they were lying in wait, perhaps seeing how the interaction would go before either revealing themselves or trying to escape. A simple but nontheless effective tactic. The masked man inclined his head slightly as the lone woman approached, idly glancing over her to determine what threat she could pose. "The matter? I feel as though that should be obvious." Alisteri's tone lacked any real bite to it and instead sounded almost formal. For now.

"It's not every day that a strange ship suddenly appears and requests to land on a world of the Sith. Especially in a Galactic Alliance ship." He looked the stranger up and down once more, this time in a far more obvious manner, before gesturing to her ship with a nod. "A spy would be far less obvious in their approach, and a Jedi even more obvious. So what purpose do you have for coming here if you're neither of those? I highly doubt you took the wrong hyperspace route and wound up here."

Evva Ceres Evva Ceres

sithempiresymbol.png
"Uh, I.. Am not a Jedi, right nor a spy for this matter.. I know that I'm registered in the GA's database as criminal but.. Hey, can't anyone enjoy trading spice for medicines?" Evva would be looking straight at the person, or what would be his mask. I'm screwed.. She indeed was!

Well, I guess it was obvious that she wasn't a Jedi.. But a Spy? That could be possible but uh, do you think that this person could be in the SIA, dealing with Siths, ever? Even me can't imagine it!
"So yeah about my Ship, it's a light freighter.. Uh, I have spice in it.. Want to check it out.. I guess?" Weird request, Evva wasn't sure on what to do. You see, a warrior, he doesn't even need a weapon to take her down so what is he waiting for..?

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
The mention of spice conjured up a brief flare of rage but he quickly beat it down before it could show. The awful memories that the drug was linked to were a lifetime away and not something that he wished to dwell on at the moment. He still had to attend to the stranger after all. "You've provided some answers but none that I seek. I care little for what the Alliance thinks of you or anyone else, I'm concerned with why you're here now." Alisteri looked back at the frieghter and had half a mind to have it searched for any possible threats.

Bombs, listening devices, who knows what else could be aboard. However nothing about their interaction thus far gave off any sort of harmful intent, nothing the he could detect anyway. "So you have spice aboard your ship? Are you here to trade it? I can direct you to a nearby station that would be better suited for such, as you'll find few markets open to it here." That and frankly he'd rather not be anywhere near any spice deals if he could help it.

Evva Ceres Evva Ceres

sithempiresymbol.png
"Sir, it's for medical use.. I need to be delivered in the nearest hospital in less than one rotation.. You may search the shuttle but do it quickly please, I do not have time." Her tactic here was to seem busy, I mean.. Someone busy is always honest, right? Girl, you better do this right.. She'd discretly turn her blaster to stun, the Goal wasn't to kill, but try to stun the warrior before she get cooked by his blade..

His blade right, I need to shoot it.. It might surcharge and explode!

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Alisteri cocked his head to the side at the sudden urgency, fixing the stranger with a masked look of disbelief and suspicion. "Medical spice...now that is one that I haven't heard before I must admit." He chuckled before sighing shaking his head. Time to get serious he supposed. "I'm afraid that we don't transport medical supplies in small freighters like that though. And we certainly don't use ships from outside Sith space to do it either. Unfortunately for you, I have no further patience left for petty excuses and blatant lies."

With one quick flick of his wrist the red blade of his lightsaber ignited and was pointed right at the interloper's throat, having stepped closer at the same time. "No more lies or excuses. State your real purpose for being here now or else I'll just slay you here and now and have your ship scrapped for parts." The threat was spoken almost formally, full of intent but lacking any bite or anger. As if it were some casual procedure or remark.

Evva Ceres Evva Ceres

Last edited:

sithempiresymbol.png
Shit, I'm really screwed. Wait, don't I have a situation for that..? Of course she had, Evva only needed to take a second to rememeber it. "Sir.. I will do slow movements to show you my datapad. It is an order of Raw Carsunum Spice.. Used to create medicines such as a cure for hibernation sickness.. My freighter is little, yes. Pirates are everywhere, I and Kessel cannot afford to loose the Spice." Ah crap. If he didn't read to much during her days as a High member of the Society, she would probably be dead.. But hey, live to fight another day? I hope he doesn't know how to read Sy Bisti I hope for he doesn't know how to read Sy Bisti. Oh good Lord.. She had to believe in any of the Gods the Aristocra made her worship because damn; She's screwed..

Her Evva was standing, looking at the pure red blade at 5cm from her Jugular. She could feel the radiations and heat coming through her skin. In fact, Evva could even hear her blood going to her intense red eyes. The Oxygen here was concentrated, the color of her eyes were purely red.. Like the blade about to end her life. Ironic, isn't it? Ironic.. 'Start at the top, end up at the bottom'.. An ironic situation. After a few other seconds of silence, Evva would slowly get her hands to the interior of the Para-door of the Shuttle, taking a black Datapad.

You could, if you knew how to read Sy Bisti, a falsified trade contrat. In truth, this contrat is ten years old, an agreement made by Kessel with the Chiss Aristocra. It wasn't about spices at all, but military exchanges. But damn, who learns Sy Bisti these days?

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Right as he opened his mouth to formulate some sort of retort or dismissal in response to her spice explanation but the mention of Kessel only allowed a frustrated sigh to escape. Of course that backwater world was still producing spice. Why cut out such a profitable business if concerns about simple things like 'ethics' were nonexistent? "Perhaps the spice is better lost." He hissed out between clenched teeth before recomposing himself and opening his free hand to gesture for the supposed evidence. Professional concerns had to be put before his personal concerns. "Now show me this datapad of yours, and quickly."

Alisteri idly glanced over the datapad after she had handed it over, scrolling through it with a finger before clicking his tongue in disappointment. "I have no idea what this says. Alright, I'll play along with this little excuse of yours." He tucked the datapad into his cloak's pocket and reached up to tap on the side of his helmet, his lightsaber still held right at her throat. :"Officer, I need this freighter searched and any medical supplies sent to the relevant authorities. I also have a datapad in need of translation, I'll drop it off with one of the guards. For the moment I'm taking the intruder for further questioning until we get this matter sorted out.":

He ended the communication and gestured to the stranger as he slowly pulled his lightsaber away. "Hand over all your weapons now if you'd please, I'd rather not have to worry about getting shot in the back while your credentials are being checked. And don't worry, you'll get them all back at the end provided that you behave."

Evva Ceres Evva Ceres

sithempiresymbol.png
"..Sir, this is quite a tough situation and I do not mean in any case to perturbate your work but people need this Raw Spice, it won't support the atmosphere for much longer. Can you at least take it to the Hospital for me? - I'd be haunted forever that people died because of my lateness.." Now that's just playing with your life, Evva just need the Inquisitor to enter the damn shuttle and she would run for her life.

"I must say, I am very grateful for you not killing me. My weapon here is only a Security ensure pirates don't mess with me. I can give you my ammos, because this boy isn't cheap and I don't want to lose it.. Here, I'll give you the first magazine." So, did the Inquisitor just lowered his blade for this spice excuse? Woah, did he really mess up his guard for a pity Spice excuse? Yes, yes he did. She'd do as said, taking the magazine from the blaster, also taking off the bullet already in the barrel. Well, it wasn't really a bulle,t just concentrated gas that is in a resistant casing..

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
"Oh don't worry, the officials will make sure that your cargo reaches its intended destination post haste. But ensuring no breaches of contract or illegality in said contract is another matter that we will handle now." As he spoke, a handful of workers and guards emerged from the doorways of the spaceport and approached the ship. They eyed both the Sith and the pilot warily but made no moves to suggest any ill intent. Alisteri handed off the datapad to one of the workers before taking the magazine.

While he knew well enough that the weapon was useless without any ammunition, he didn't want to risk her having any hidden magazines up her sleeves. "I don't intend to keep it, but taking your blaster is a necessary step for taking you into custody. The only threats to your safety here are the ones that you bring upon yourself stranger."

Evva Ceres Evva Ceres

sithempiresymbol.png
Evva would sigh and then hand the blaster to the Inquisitor. She also saw her Datapad being took, "Uh, Sir.. That's my, like personal Datapad. There just might be things I don't want profesional workers and complete strangers to see..? I don't want to like, frustrate you but I can translate it for you directly?" She did this only to try and find a way to escape because in truth, she doesn't have reliable plans for her to apply.

I mean, Evva could probably just run for it? Behind her was perhaps a hundred of cities? But she would have to jump from 6,8m.. Well, guess she doesn't have another solution. Evva quickly calculated the probability of d y i n g trying to run. It wouldn't be worth it to get killed AND feel your organs liquifing while dying. She just decided to be imprisoned, what could happen after being imprisoned by a Sith?

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Alisteri took the blaster and briefly inspected it as the search of the hip began. "You keep contracts on your personal datapad? Now that's just unprofessional." He clicked his tongue and shook his head as he turned away from the pilot, gesturing for her to follow with a wave of his hand. "I'm afraid that we do our translations in a more refined and official manner here. If you were worried about your datapad then your contract should've been in basic, but we don't poke around without good reason so your privacy will be fine. Now come along."

The Sith walked away from the landing pad, towards the entrance of the spaceport. They did have a few holding areas for investigations and searches so their discussion could be done in relative privacy and comfort instead of just standing around. "We can go over all of the details of your delivery with the appropriate level of attention inside. And we'll make sure that whoever hired you to do this job is aware of our policies so that this little incident isn't repeated in the future."

Evva Ceres Evva Ceres

sithempiresymbol.png
"Hey, we aren't all rich enough to get two Datapads and besides, Sy Bisti is a Trade language.. And I'm currently doing trade." As she followed the Sith, Evva saw that his blade wasn't ignited anymore. Even if Siths don't need blades to absolutely decimate an entire civilization..

"Yes, about the man who hired me. Well, it was one of Kessel's Advisors, the tradotional spice trade wasn't working out with the GADF poking around their business so they turned to a more.. Legal way, guess they actually help War efforts. - And Sir, I'm pretty sure you.. People don't need medical spice with all of your magics.. Quite fascinating if you ask me.", no she wasn't following the plan, at all. Just letting her Chiss Heritage take over and Holy Shit, it might bust her "cover".

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
"That may be so, but it's not one I've ever heard of." Admittedly Alisteri was hardly interested in matters of trade, especially in the more illicit matters of it. "Word of advice, if you intend to keep smuggling spice then I'd suggest investing some credits in more covert methods of transport and communication. It would hardly help your business if any random inspection can find your goods."

He scoffed in response to Kessel supposedly being investigated already, disgust evident in his tone. "The Alliance just can't wait to stick their noses in matters that don't concern them can they? How typical." It was far from surprising of course, but still. He tilted his head to the side slightly to glance back at her at her last remark. "It's not as simple as 'magics' pilot, and even if it was Sith techniques are rarely used for healing alone. Experimentation is far more common."

Evva Ceres Evva Ceres

sithempiresymbol.png
"I'll let you know Sir that this isn't smuggling. It is completely legal even if some of the Sith policies aren't respected. I apologize about that, I should have knew better. - Eh, I bet you know the Alliance, Sir. That's why I'm recorded as criminal to them, doing trades with Kessel isn't really seen as a good thing you understand?" As the Sith answered about the magics, she listened to him carefully, it was a really interesting subject.

"Oh, how interesting. So you are telling me that your.. Things aren't just magic and like real, like Science?" Okay now she really wasn't careful, even if asking those types of questions aren't dangerous to her, it might not end well and it won't anyways!

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
"Transporting something like spice will always be the job of a smuggler in my mind, regardless of trade policies and regulations." Alisteri despised the idea that something which had vexed him so much in his early years would be allowed so easily. He doubted he'd ever truly get over Kessel, no matter how many years passed him by.

"Of course, Sith alchemy and 'magic' are not the same simply because they are often linked and combined. Alchemy is far more physical in both practice and result, more like any other typical science or method. 'Magic' as one would call it is firmly rooted in the Force instead." He spoke fairly matter-of-factly, as if merely describing a common practice or policy off the top of his head. "I had assumed that the ways of the Sith weren't so censored in the galaxy anymore, I see that I was incorrect."

Finally the pair arrived at a door on the side of the hall and the Sith opened it with a few taps to the control panel next to it, revealing a small room with a table and two chairs overlooked by a securty camera beyond the sliding door. "Come in and have a seat."

Evva Ceres Evva Ceres

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom