Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decisive Action

EmKay

POLL CLOSED
nekvtn.png

EmKay

I just realised that I never set a timer for this. That's irritating. What do you guys think?

[member="Adrian Cassidy"] / [member="Seanna Vel"] / [member="Stefos Griffindale"] / [member="Moss"] / [member="Anesia Jy'Vun"] / [member="Raziel"] / [member="Marek Starchaser"]

EmKay

[member="Enigma"]
Well if everyone is in agreement, I don't know if we should prolong the inevitable like that. Where's Salem, he needs to stop being drunk...

Atretes Rhoujen said:
Well if everyone is in agreement, I don't know if we should prolong the inevitable like that. Where's Salem, he needs to stop being drunk...

Hah. Yeah... like that is going to happen. Annnnnnnnnyway, end of the week sounds good.

[member="Atretes Rhoujen"]

Moss

Where the Truth Lies
The pattern seems pretty clear. You could probably wrap it up Wednesday morning. That would give the faction a full 48 hours to vote.

EmKay

I think I agree with [member="Enigma"] and [member="Moss"]. Let's wrap this up Wednesday, but if the scale balances out and isn't so ASA-favoured, we can extend it.

EmKay

Well, ladies and gentlemen, the results are in!

In first place, with thirteen votes, is Abrion Systems Authority.

In second place, with five votes, is Confederacy of Independent Systems.

and in third place, with four votes, is Galactic Alliance.

So, without further ado,

Welcome to the
Abrion Systems Authority

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom