Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Decimus the Consumer

Status
Not open for further replies.
~​DECIMUS, THE GREAT CONSUMER~
the-last-jedi-porg-concept-art-tall.jpg

Source: http://www.starwars.com/news/introducing-porgs-the-cute-new-creatures-from-star-wars-the-last-jedi

Intent: ​This itty bitty lil beastie serves as a loyal companion and emotional outlet for the Matador
  • ​Image Credit: ​Star Wars The Last Jedi, Porg Concept Work, Disney​
  • Role: ​Simple Pet
  • Links: ​N/A
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Species: Porg (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Porg)
  • Height: 21cm
  • Length: N/A
  • Weight: 1.2kg
  • Appearance: ​The Matador spotted this porg, because it looked significantly adorably vicious. He is like many of his ilk, small and Porg-like. With great furriness and patches of black and ginger fur across his body with a thick white coat around his stomach and body. His back is dotted with black zebra like lines across a thick grey coat of fur along his tiny adorable spine.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Decimus the Consumer, the Undefeated, the Great Bringer of Destruction, ect
  • Loyalties: ​Personal Companion
  • Notable Possessions: Nibbles
  • Personality: Decimus, has a playful and energetic personality. But is fiercely loyal.
  • Training: The Matador has given Decimus training to the standard of any Mandalorian Warrior. Allowing it to learn how to fetch, play dead and beg for additional nomnoms.

Source: http://www.starwars.com/news/introducing-porgs-the-cute-new-creatures-from-star-wars-the-last-jedi
  • Combat Function: Completely defuses any combat scenario due to cuteness.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
During a trip to Nar Shaddaa, the Matador spotted this troubled little creature in a marketplace; locked away crying for its brethren. Something deep down inside him had woken in that moment. He felt some sympathy for the little creature, taken from its home no doubt. But, as well it partly looked feral, looking upon its captor with pure unfiltered hatred. The Matador set his eyes upon the Rodian salesmen, and cracked his head open with considerable force. The little porg looked on at the site with some fear, then as the Matador uncaged the beast, he took it in his giant metal palms. The cold of metal, alienated the creature. He hurriedly took it to his ship, removing a gauntlet and allowing the small beast to feel the warmth of his hand.

​As he showed it sympathy and petted it's small furry head, it looked up at him with, with a look that would melt even the sternest warriors heart. Since that day, Decimus the consumer has become an emotional outlet for the cold warrior.

I'm going to start off by saying that this sub made me smile. :D

Ok, now moving on to the judgement - I''ll need you to edit a few things before I can send it up!

First, I'll need you to link the species to this Wookie article.

Next, I'm going to need you to list the height in metric. 8 inches which is about 20 cm. Additionally, I'm going to ask you to reduce the weight 10 kg is too heavy for something that is only 20 cm in height around 1 kg (or less) seems more appropriate. :)

[member="The Matador"]​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom