Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Decimated Core - Lightsaber Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauda

58f538c1199a1355d2dd5ec2b7fec46d.jpg

OOC INFO

Intent - To sub a personal Crystal created by Orex

Image Source - Pinterest

Canon - Crystal

PRODUCTION INFO

Manufacturer - Orex Mauda

Affiliation - Orex Mauda

Prod. Scale. - Unique

Model - N/A

TECH SPECS

Colour - Black/Red

Primary/Focus - Primary

Blade:
Diameter - Average

Behaviour - Smooth

Abilities:
Drain - Draws on the physical energy of an opponent, tiring them

Aggressive - Clashes with another blade produce a tiring bounce-back for the opponent

Strengths

Tiring - The bounce-back coupled with the drain will quickly and mercilessly exhaust an opponent

Weaknesses

Mauda's Form - Caters only to Mauda's Form and makes combat against practitioners of more agile forms difficult

Description

Created by the broken Orex Mauda. This crystal was formerly a transparent rock. After being meditated on and bled by Orex, it drew heavily from its creators soul, taking on a Black/Red colour.

The crystal was influenced by Orex's personal combat preferences and took on a pair of interesting abilities. When clashing with another blade, Decimated Core takes that energy and releases it in an aggressive bounce-back that serves to impart more effort on the opponent and tire them.

Only to further exhaust the opponent, the Crystal passively draws on the physical energy of the opposition, exhausting them as long as the blade is active.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Orex Mauda"]

Nice crystal just don't forget that people can call their own hits including how much this exhausts them by.

Also can you word your weakness more to that it is optimised for your characters preferred combat form because it confused me when I first read it as you referencing a lightsabre form I hadn't heard of before.

Mauda

[member="Tom Taff"]

Check my bio. I just whipped together a Form for Orex and named it after him. It's not canon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom