Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decima Imperial Cold Weather Training & Research Facility - Dev

Progflaw99

Hello!

If you haven't seen it yet, I've got a base designed, just need to develop it. What I would like to do is tell a story, with a defined beginning and end, starting with some objectives based around cold weather survival training and/or Mountain Climbing/ Avalanche Survival.

In addition, as per usual there could be a "Bring your own idea" whatever you want to do to help me develop the base. The base template can be found here: Source Link

I would like to ideally accomplish a few things, depending on who wants to join and what you all want to do!

Here's the ideas I have so far, because ultimately I would like to write out a full short story, that way it feels complete.

Premise:

Decima Imperial Cold Weather Training & Research Facility.

Objectives:

1. Troopers/Pilots - Led by NPC. Attend a mountain survival course including some rock climbing, shelter location and cave exploration as well as perhaps an encounter with a wampa or few. This will include downhill skiing and marksmanship in cold weather.

2. Troopers/Pilots - Led by NPC. Attend Cold Weather Survival Course, this will include survival on the surface of Hoth, learning how to pack and equip pack animals (Tauntauns) and how to survive in the extreme cold using standard survival equipment. Basic infantry scouting techniques using specialized "Winterized" equipment. This course will include cross country skiing and camping.

3. Anyone - Help construct the base, set up defenses, or conduct research in the labs. This one is pretty open, consider it the "Bring your own Idea"

I would like to keep the objectives to a minimum, I don't want to eat up posts that could go towards a dominion but I do want to get some good posts in so that this can be used in the future for a dev location for NPC units to increase their combat rating.

If you have any ideas, questions, concerns, or want to generally throw dung, feel free to do it here! I won't have the actual post up for a few days at least as Quintas dom is going on and I have some IRL stuff I'm working through but I would suspect sometime towards the end of the week.

[member="Rolf Amsel"]

It would do well for my chilly presence to be there I think. Probably BYOO, but cold weather is a natural fit for her as she has plenty of experience from her glacial upbringing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom