Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deception incarnate

[Location One Sith space, Prakith planetary approach]
[Time: 1700 local time]

As his X-70B Phantom approached the planet he open an encrypted comm channel “One Sith the Cipher 9 formally of imperial intelligence requesting landing clearance, I have information that you may find useful clearance code is being transmitted now.” He said in cold voice with imperial accent. He wait calmly for a reply

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Tmoxin Temi, Stormtrooper Legion Commander of the 182nd and The Blood Monarchs was currently paying a visit to the Citadel Inquisitorius in the mountains of Prakith for some intelligence “business," which basically consisted of her trying to get any suspect intelligence on Tmoxin herself purged from the official records. Specifically she would like to remove the scathing report on her actions on Byss as well as her recent purchase of black-market slaves to turn into stormtrooper recruits.

Bribery and subtle flirtation appeared to be paying off today as Tmoxin was finally able to convince a hapless, young Intelligent agent to expunge the worst of it out of the database. She was still watching him erase some of the rest of the disciplinary reports on her, when she heard “One Sith the Cipher 9 formally of imperial intelligence requesting landing clearance, I have information that you may find useful clearance code is being transmitted now.”

Commander Temi then heard the response from the tower, “Cleared for landing Cipher 9. An envoy will be out to meet you shortly.”

She quickly checked the facility map for the Citadel and rose from her seat. “Thank you, Agent. Your service today will not go unrewarded,” she said hurriedly and then walked out of the Intelligence office and to a nearby elevator bank which would take her to the landing pad where this “Cipher 9” was supposed to arrive.

[member="Colrenn Renth"]

Message received proceeding to designated coordinates, long live the empire.” He replied a few moments later he hit the atmosphere of the planet and a few moments after he was vectoring toward the citadel in the mountains, he a pass around the place before landing on one the platforms, as he exited his ship data pad in hand he waited for this envoy to meet him as he had instructed to do.

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

By the time Cipher 9 landed, Tmoxin had found her security detail - a squad of eight stormtroopers - and Sgt. Major Ulysses, one of the Blood Monarch officers with whom she normally traveled. She outranked the Imperial officer they sent as an envoy and he could tell at once by her uniform, the black double breasted tunic and her rank badge. After giving her a sharp salute, he said, "Commander I wasn't expecting anyone else at the landing bay. Do you need help...?"

She prompty cut him off. "I'm here to help interview this former Imperial Agent. That's all you need to know. But please lead the way, I'm only here to observe at first."

He nodded and lead the group of them to the ship where Cipher 9 stood with his datapad.

"Officer, I'm Lieutenant Martin and this is Commander Temi. What is your business at the Citadel today?"

[member="Colrenn Renth"]

“As the old empire has fallen I find myself in need of new employment, I have spent that serval years infiltrating the Hutt cartel, this data pad contains a list of assets, encrypted comm frequency dead drop location, the frequencies to live feed from surveillance devices in key areas it prove to use information, once your intelligence has vetted that information, I expect to brief and resume my intelligence as a cipher with one sith.” He replied coldly as handed over the data pad.

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Lieutenant Martin took the datapad from the Cipher Agent and held it up to his chest. As he began to speak, Tmoxin cut him off again and said, "Allow me to hold that information, Lieutenant." The lower ranking officer reluctantly handed over the datapad and she curled a gloved hand around it tightly. If anyone was going to take credit for this unexpected treasure trove of intelligence it was going to be the Commander, she would make sure of that.

"Agent, what is your name? You were admitted entry into the Citadel so you are in our databases and with some degree of clearance. There is no need to hide your identity around me and my troops. I'd like to know more about you. And what brought you back here."

[member="Colrenn Renth"]

He was silent for moment…” Colrenn Renth code named Cipher 9, Commander there always a reason to hide who I am always some looking to make a name for themselves and either kill or take credit for your work, which reminds me that data pad is useless with the 64 character cipher that only I know to prevent such some else for taking the credit you can never too careful.” Sith are so predictable he thought to himself.

Tmoxin looked back down at the datapad and back up at Agent Renth. Her face flushed briefly with embarrassment as her eagerness to get her hands on the information was apparent to all present. Lieutenant Martin beside her tried hard to suppress a smile.

"Is that so? Well I trust you will unlock everything once we've properly discussed how the Imperial Inquisition can help you. This way, Agent."

The Commander motioned for Colrenn Renth to follow her to the Citadel entrance which was fringed with obsidian. The jagged mountain walls rose up around them, nearly blocking out the sun. Once inside the Citadel, Tmoxin brought the Agent to an non-descript room with casual seating where they could talk. She dismissed the Lieutenant and most of her squad, but kept two stormtroopers in the room with her to stand guard. One could never be too careful, even on the inside of an extremely secure organization like the Inquisitorius. The Commander sat down and placed the datapad on the table beside her.

"You're in need of employment. Tell me, Agent Renth. Besides being given your assignments to carry out unfailingly, if given a choice, what do you see yourself doing for the Inquisition? And do you have any questions for me about the organizational structure?"

[member="Colrenn Renth"]

“I'm a cipher agent I do what needs to be done to ensure the empire succeeds, Intelligence gathering, infiltration, counter intelligence, assassination, when the military fails I do not. I will do whatever the Inquisition needs done, as for organizational structure if you be so kind as tell me how compares the way Imperial intelligence work it would be most helpful, as there I reported directly the director of and minister of intelligence.” He replied in typical Imperial fashion.

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom