Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Death's Hand in Kelbabe || MP faction

U8J0i5t.png

D2zRT69.png
Objectives: Explore
Tags: Mia Monroe Mia Monroe also open (MP)
Gear: in main bio

The ground crunched under the feet of the mandalorian, and the sun baked him in his armour as he walked through the streets of Kelbabe, looking at the reconstruction work that was happening here. The protectors had done much rebuilding and the old rock was looking a lot more liveable that when he had last visited. He had heard rumours of a glorius battle against the Sith led by several of their champions including Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch and her dessert dwelling clan. A large metal panel was being lifted in to place near him and he watched with interest the work of the construction crew for a few moments. It looked like it would one day become a provisioners, but it was hard to tell, a few fixtures could make quite the difference.

He wondered how welcome her, he didnt really care if he was or not, but he was curious. He had made no hostile actions towards these resettlers and bore no wider intent. He held their rumoured close association with the jedi in contempt of course, that went without saying, but needs must and it was ultimately no worse than he and his father's mutally beneficial alliance with the the New Sith Order, he only hoped that the protectors had the same view that an alliance with ancient enemies was temporary and would be discarded as soon as possible in favour of true mandalorian ascendancy. He would hate to see these people simply become lapdogs of the galactic alliance.

"Hey! I'm looking for Mia Monroe Mia Monroe " he called out to one of the senior looking constructors. "Have you seen her?" He hoped to meet the woman here, he wanted to size up exactly what the protectors stood for, where their loyalties would lie should war break out, and also, who this Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel was who wished to call himself the mand'alor.

c32Yb6q.png

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

To be a stranger amongst your own people was a special kind of hell. To say that the strand-cast had walked this particular circle was an understatement. It had been a few years since her "Death" at the hands of Omon Kaa / Darth Diem Omon Kaa / Darth Diem , and in a way she was thankful for the opportunity. Through her defeat at his hands, and odd sense of hospitality, she had gained her freedom from a mother who she did not expect to mourn her death. Only, serving that clan was all she had ever known. These past few years without them had been so alienating...

In a way she wished the watch had not disbanded when they did. She could use Rook's guidance right now.

Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil 's too, though she had some uncertainties still. At the very least, she wished they had parted on better terms. Now she was walking the streets of a world that had never been her home, fallen again just before her genesis on Kamino.

Sand wasn't unusual to the Twi'lek, she'd operated out of Tatooine on multiple occasions but this sand was different. Grey or sometimes Black... it crunched because it was largely still glass as much as ash. A reminder what Darth Carnifex had done to her people, if they could even be called that. She was still unsure, and it was hard to call them her people when she was lying to them with every conversation. She made up new names, or withheld them altogether, going so far as to change her armor, even if the loss of a helm had made the choice just that much easier. All to hide from Mother's spies, an objective she'd fight for every day even if the immediate consequences felt so wrong. Even after bathing in the living waters for her time among the imperials.

The only distinctive feature separating her from any other Twi'lek who had taken the creed, was the Golden Gun that clung to her hip in it's leathery sheath. Famous, or perhaps infamous in a few sectors but it had yet to shed blood in Mandalorian Space, with the exception of Enclave territory a long time ago. Assuming that Leenic had not arrived before her, she would hopefully outlive it's tale.

"Hey! I'm looking for Mia Monroe"

A voice broke that train of thought, causing the strand-cast to look over her shoulder with a speed that only a paranoid gunslinger would.
He wasn't even talking to her... Normally she would have continued walking, pretend like it never happened and that she had her chit together, but something about the stranger's query made her stop.

"Monroe...?" she wondered aloud without thinking "The one who fought Vizsla?"

So much had changed in the political landscape since she had left. She had been under the impression that a Mereel was the one in charge now, though the only Mereel she had met was Darius Mereel Darius Mereel . An impressive man in his own ways but just a little too young to carry that sort of weight in her opinion. Not willingly, at least.

So much that she didn't know.

Caesar Kryze Caesar Kryze | Open
p1UD36K.png

They had tagged him the moment he'd stepped of his ship, messages had pinged through the protectors ranks, to land in Mia's lap. A familiar armour, seen at the battle on Garos IV... seen fighting for the sith. The command to watch him had been given and so Caesar Kryze Caesar Kryze was trailed. Two Journeymen watching him at all times, keeping their distance, unnoticeable amongst the other mandalorian unless you knew what you were looking for.

Mia made her way into the Keldabe City from the Iron Home, her face hidden behind her armour as she caught up with his tail, who gave their report without hesitation. He'd done nothing yet.

A nod as he called out her name and she waved them aside and stepped forward.

"You are not a smart man." she replied to his ask. "A smart man would've changed his colours. You were at Garos. On the wrong side."

There was a shift in energy a ripple of tension as others hearing the conversation understood its meaning. There was a shifting of hands as they came to lay upon weapons, more than a few laser sights found there way to his body. "Fortunately for you, we're not in the habit of shooting first and asking questions later. Its not a luxury we can afford."

She reached up to remove her helmet, revealing her face. "Speak quickly, your life depends on it."

Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

U8J0i5t.png

D2zRT69.png
Objectives: Explore
Tags: Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla
Gear: in main bio

"A smart man would've changed his colours. You were at Garos. On the wrong side."

Caesar heard the voice and turned to view it, the armour marked this one as Mia Monroe Mia Monroe , he was pleased not to have had to wait too long.

"A smart man does not change his colours. A coward changes his colours, a smart man merely seeks to only enter situations he is confident that he can fight his way out of." he laughed. Perhaps if the belief that hiding your clan in order to avoid your actions was prevelant here, then he had come to the wrong place, rebuilding mandalore would take courage.

He smiled under his armour, thinking about Garos. "Ah yes, Garos, a fight I believe that... your people... picked, if I'm not mistaken?" it was true, an attack from the at that time still birthing protectors was answered with appropriate vigour.

"I do work with the Sith, repugnant as they are, but you have the stench of the Jedi on you, so we are not all that different. The Jedi and Sith have spent millennia with their boots on our people to keep our numbers low. So being fussy with our allies is, to use your words... its not a luxury we can afford." he was being honest, he was being truthful. Word was spreading of the protectors and that their leadership were getting comfortable with the Jedi, as much an ancestral enemy as the Sith.

He turned and looked around him, trying to pick out which were her elites, ready to jump on him at a moments notice. He had of course made his own contingencies but felt that they would be unnecessary. "Miss... hmm, I feel I should be using a grander title for you as the second to the current ruler of mandalore... no matter. Miss Monroe, believe it or not, I too wish to see our people in the ascendance. Our methods may differ, and, shall we keep it civil, so do our opinions on the politics of mandalorian rulership." he smirked under his helmet she knew what he meant, but he remained polite. "But our end goal is the same. So, with that in mind, I would like to buy you a drink." he stood with his arm held out ready to accept a mandalorian handshake. It might end hl being a Kelbabe kiss, he had had plenty of those in his time. But it was for his host to make the next move.

c32Yb6q.png

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

Mia Monroe Mia Monroe was on the scene quick as lightning the likes of which even Kamino could produce, or perhaps she was already there in waiting. Her presence brought with it an immediate shift in the air that changed everything. She was unfamiliar with Garos, being out of the loop was an unfortunate byproduct of lone wolfing but she hadn't much choice.

She held no ties to either side, but her crushgaunt assumed a death grip on her pistol, capable of felling Mandalorians no matter their colors, no matter the beskar. Had this been Death Watch or The Black Fleet in it's early years, this would have been resolved in violence any second now. But instead, they spoke to one another.

"A smart man does not change his colours. A coward changes his colours
The stranger's words cut deep even if meant for another. In a way she had been hiding, this was the first time she had visited Mandalorian territories in a few years. It made the Twi'lek chew her lip anxiously.
"I do work with the Sith, repugnant as they are, but you have the stench of the Jedi on you, so we are not all that different.

She had also been involved with both Sith and Jedi at different times. Her sister, Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa had become a jedi even before her artificial birth, what few interactions they'd had were initially hostile, and then something considerably more pleasant. Iris Arani Iris Arani had saved her life once, brought her back from death after a rogue sith boiled her inside the armor, resulting in the synth flesh and cybernetics now spread throughout her body. She had feelings for her, once, but she was a very different person then. She could never tell what was real until the chip was smashed. Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua had been her only true friend since removing the chip, long before the Sangnir became Sith. the discovery of her new affiliation shook the Mandalorian to her core, as did the kindness show to her by Darth Diem.

Whose side was she even on anymore?

The stranger continued his discussion with Monroe, certainly seeming the more talkative of the two. Mother was like that, carefully spoken, probing defenses with words alone , manipulative. She hated that about her, and for many other reasons. But worst of all, in some ways the man made sense.

Or at least, would have if he hadn't invited his enemy to drink.

There had to be some kind of ulterior motive. Maybe he'd try to stab her when they shook, or distract her for... something. He was too confident not to have a plan. Those were the real wildcards to look out for. Could never tell what was bluffing and what was real.

"Who... are you?"
p1UD36K.png

He wasn't wrong, by any counts. They had historically worked with both Sith and Jedi, had gone to war with both. Hell, she had been Ra's right hand when he had taken down the Republic. Btu there was a fundamental difference between necessary alliances for the sake of survival, and a blatant desire to simply ignore the crims committed against your own people.

"The Jedi didn't drive us from our homeworld, strip mine half of it, or set out to purge us. In the last a hundred years, the only boot that has rested upon our neck is that of the sith. And I know this, because I lived through most of it. And the years I didn't live for, I watched our vode flooding into the Nether, sent by the hands of the Sith, not the Jedi."

She stepped forward. "The agreement we have with the alliance is out of necessity because of the sith, because of the undead they unleashed at Yavin. We have a common cause. They are narudare, and they know it. We need their resource in this fight and they need ours. What could you possibly gain by working with the sith?"

She scoffed at his offer of a drink. "Al'verde, is my title and I don't drink with aruetiise."

Her eyes swung to the twi'lek who spoke up asking a valid question. Who was he?

Caesar Kryze Caesar Kryze Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom