Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death with a side of Chaos, king sized.

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@[member="Ashelotte Saybin"]

I did in fact realize that. Yay! And I thought I was getting too old. Seriously though I figured you would note the difference between a manned ship and an unmanned one.

I knew I liked you.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Hey, that's still a win for me. Just means I can add another character to Ashelotte's K/B list. :D

Hmm. Come to think about it, they'd have to kamikaze it though, wouldn't they?

@[member="Ashelotte Saybin"] Yes they would lmao. Or have a ship powerful enough to literally sheer the ship in half. Lmao.

Which would need to be like a huge mandalorian ship huehuehue

Lucrezia

Vong-formed Imperial Knight/Joiner drone/Imperial
Actually they wouldn't much like everything it is the factions prerogative of how much you do. Since no one has a superweapon or powerful ability like Apparatus, the damage it whatever they say it is. This could be a few buildings blown up or if they want to make it a thing more. See the senate buildings destruction by Mikhail Shorn and Jacen Cavill, it happened has been referenced but the building was back within three days and the destruction mitigated. Only being referenced to rally the Republic into war against the sith and its allies. Any major destruction of a world should be talked with first the faction leaders, then the RPJ's to make sure it is possible.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
That is what I said.
"...leave it open to interpretation..."
"...notify them of our intentions...then we'll make the thread."

SHE IS A REPUBLIC SPY, KILL HER!

Lucrezia

Vong-formed Imperial Knight/Joiner drone/Imperial
yes but you failed to mention you need to work with the other side. They could easily say you blew up a ship over the abandoned buildings district that was set for demolition thus saying them credits and not killing a single person. Another good example are the two attacks on Dromund Kaas.

The first one was 12 people setting nukes, sith never agreed to it, made the entire thread a trap. Nukes were set off and they were allowed to say each and everyone was a dud.

The second one is the mandalorians who worked out the attack with Kaine and now are going to get to decimate the cities, destroy the shields and skirmish for control of the planet afterwards.

just because you set a bomb off and leave it open for them doesn't mean the faction has to accept it. Hell they can even turn it around and use it just to poke fun at the faction doing it. Much like when the mando's took two ships and assaulted Mon Cal and were caught in a sith trap. The thread became all about the day mand'alore dun goofed.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Actually, no, I didn't. Forgive me but it is not my sole objective in life to quote myself nor cite my interactions with others.
This thread is for US to talk about how we plan to hold OUR end. It's not a negotiation, I already have a PM convo for that.
Now rest assured it is being handled properly and with great care.

Edit: Sorry if I came off a bit harsh. Of course it will be talked with them. This is just our thread for getting our plan together.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
She brings up a valid point though, ironically, what does this all accomplish? To the Republic, not much, it'd be like scratching paint off a Star Destroyer. Two days later, they have their city block back and we just respawn more ships. Seems redundant.

would it be hard to say that we dont intend to use the ships for their raw destructive force but that we were using it as some sort of ploy to set up trap? i like your idea but why stop there? we could in turn be drawing their attention to us as we might make i dunno a full scale invasion from the rear?

ie: bumrush the mutha sakura?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom