Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death or Turning

Tyranus

The Darkness feeds me
So hello guys again. Will I had this idea, in which Tyranus dies by his brother but he kills him in the process, but Tyranus returns more cyborg than ever. But, recently I thought up another Idea. So It's pretty much the same scenario but Tyranus is gravely damaged by a explosion, not as much as General Grievous but I guess kind of like Anakin but not as much damage. Then after he returns to action, he becomes a Dark Jedi since he is currently a rouge. I haven't thought out the Dark Jedi one but tell me which one would be better. Feedback is appreciated.

Dark Jedi:
Will, Tyranus kills his brother. But in the process gets severely damaged in a explosion and becomes more of a cyborg. The Force Ghost of his brother speaks to him and somehow poisons his mind with lies and the dark side causing him to turn. Maybe his brother inhabits his mind and acts as a alternate personality. So half of the time he is Sith Dark and the other half he is Anti-Hero Dark

Death and rebuilt:
Will, Tyranus kills his brother. But in the process, he is stabbed twice by a lightsaber and loses his right eye. He is presumed dead and a funeral is held in his honor but his body was never recovered. A few Rp weeks later ( Not IRL ) he comes back with cybernetic attachments but acts..somewhat different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom