Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Galactic Alliance

Dear GA,

How are you today? I am good. I am wondering if any of your ship captains would like to engage in a friendly rivalry. I am the Lieutenant Commander in charge of the FIV Cavalier, a patrol and reconnaissance frigate. I'd like to find a friend to meet with while patrolling along our mutual border. If you are interested, please respond. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Sev'ayn'nuruodo

[member="Sev'ayn'nuruodo"]

Love this. I'll shoot this up with Rogue, Wraith, Outcast, and all the other GA squadrons we have to see if any of the pilots are interested.

I'll also toss it up to the single ship fleeters.

I'm interested if this is still a thing. I have some recon/deep strike fighters in the works that will be perfect for this sort of thing. I may make some pilot alt for this, though.

[member="Choli Vyn"] [member="Sev'ayn'nuruodo"]

[member="Arisa Yune"]

Sounds great! [member="Naomi Carolina"] [member="Asmus Janes"] [member="Alyce Hawke"] as well as other pilots may find it fun. I spread the word already and looks neat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom