Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deals with Devils and Dragons

Lianna

She never thought that she would say it but Sophia had missed it here since she had found herself with more responsibilities. Most of her time was spent in meetings and it was exhausting. She was glad to have these few days to just relax of course if she was needed Sophia was reachable. The young woman didn't have the luxury to fully relax not in the state of her district currently.

After dropping her day bag at home to see nobody there she headed out to the city for a cup of caf or maybe some shopping even. It would be nice to be able to go out and relax where nobody would recognize her hopefully. The announcement of the Viceroys had been all over holonews so it was possible she wouldn't be that lucky but even at that the people here were always so nice.

Her first stop in the city was a little cafe were she was able to pick up a mocha to enjoy as she read the first frantic message. Perhaps she should have stayed. Sighing she took a sip of her drink as she found herself a seat.

@[member="Hadzu'ska-Dyo"]

Hadzu'ska hadn't traveled to many planets, preferring to stay on Ziost, but he had to admit, Lianna was extremely beautiful. Sith space didn't contain the most desirable locations, but Lianna was the one exception. It wasn't very often he had the chance to go explore, but the Academy tutor's had 'suggested' he leave for a while after his most recent squabble with another apprentice. Lianna seemed to be very popular at this time, the streets were packed with tourists. Hadzu'ska was having trouble making it through the crowds so searched for some sort of eatery where he could sit and take a rest from the chaos.

He found a reasonably empty cafe, which seemed strange due to the enormous amount of people shopping and what not within the city. Walking up to the counter, he nodded in greeting to the man waiting to serve him, "Spiced Caf thanks" he said placing some credits on the counter top. While waiting on his caf, a television broadcast caught his attention. He missed just the end of what the broadcaster was saying as an image of some finely dressed people appeared on the screen. The volume on the set was hardly audible so all Hadzu'ska could interpret was that these people had made some sort important announcement. Looking away from the screen, Hadzu'ska took his caf and walked over to a table where he could get a better view of the busy street, however he tripped on one of the tables legs, spilling his caf all over a female customer. "Oh sorry about that, I'll go get...." Hadzu'ska stopped mid-sentence as he looked up at the woman, suddenly recognising where he'd just seen her. "Hey weren't you just on the TV?"

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Beginning her reply she quietly sipped at her drink. She trusted her advisors that everything would be alright for a few days. This could be considered a test of sorts to see whom had it in them and who didn't. Sophia needed people she could trust by her side and that for her was always a tough thing. She didn't trust many but, she was learning.

The message sent to her was just an update to how the rebuilding was going. They had just finished one of the knocked down towers it seemed from the picture. They deserved a break too. Her trip here wasn't all supposed to be fun times. She had to figure out how to market it so tourists would show up. It would be nice to have similar features like Lianna. So really this was a trip to get ideas from and bring them back to another meeting.

Just as she had finished sending that a cup went flying towards her spilling something hot all over her dress. Jumping up she backed away from the mess as she looked down to her dress now a mess. Sighing she looked up at the culprit as he said he recognized her.

"Yes, you probably have. They keep showing that over and over again. It's old news but what have you seen?" She questioned grabbing a rag trying to clean herself up. She wondered what was being said here about them.

The woman replied while trying to save her already stained and ruined dress. She questioned where he had seen her and what the reason was for her presence on the television. "Oh you were just being shown on that last broadcast over on that television set" he said pointing back to the set where he had first seen the woman. "They were going on about some big announcement that the Viceroy's had made for the Confederacy and then there you were along with some others. I didn't catch everything they were saying so that's all I can give you."

Hadzu'ska paused, shocked at how he had just revealed so much to this woman who he didn't even know. He was Sith! If this woman wanted information from him then she should of begged for it. It was the privilege of lesser beings like herself to be in the presence of a Sith. But then why was it that he had so eagerly shared this information with her, what was so special about this woman? "Who are you?" Hadzu'ska asked curious about this woman's identity.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Sophia of course knew what the broadcast was about as she had been there. The confederacy had announced the names of the Viceroys of their eleven districts. She thought of not telling him she was as even though Lianna was a peaceful planet she still needed to be careful. It would do her no good to lie him since he had seen her on the holo tv. "Sophia Walsh, Confederacy Viceroy of District 2." It was a mouthful that was for sure but she was proud of what she had accomplished for herself. "I'm here doing research and just relaxing. May I ask who you are?"

She at least deserved that after all he had ruined her dress. Sophia really hoped that telling him whom she actually was didn't end up biting her in the butt. She could sense he was a little Force-sensitive but nothing like what she had dealt with in the past, she would be alright.

A Viceroy! He had no idea that a viceroy of the Confederacy was visiting Sith space. Wouldn't the people of Lianna had known if she was visiting. Shocked to have spilled his drink on a dignitary of the Confederacy, for a brief moment of time he was lost for words. To be here in some half-empty cafe, with no security force or body guards to be seen was extremely brave, not that Lianna was dangerous but still. Composing himself before responding to Sophia's question, "I am Hadzu'ska Dyo, Sith Apprentice, student of the Sith Academy on Ziost." he said, hoping his title sounded as impressive as the Viceroy's had. "Viceroy, I'm a little concerned..." Concerned! Why was he concerned? What need would a Sith have being concerned about some woman. Why am I acting so strange around this woman? he thought to himself. There's nothing special about her, she's nothing compared to a Sith. So why am I acting this way around her? It was true, Hadzu'ska found the Viceroy considerably attractive but.... no it was not the time to think such thoughts. Continuing from where he left off, "Viceroy I'm a little ...surprised at the fact that you have no body guard or security force to protect you. Are you here on Lianna alone?"

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

She had come here alone for some peace and quite mainly. The last thing she wished was her security team or bodyguard to know where her home was and to follow her here. It would make the reason for the trip null and void. On Lianna she found no matter what people called her elsewhere she could just be herself. It was truly the paradise she had hoped for when she came here a few months ago. "I'm not concerned, I know how to handle myself. It's not as if I haven't been here before." She didn't want to leak out too much information to this apprentice. He didn't need to know this was what she considered to be home or about Venom. That was none of his concern nor anybody else for that matter.

Sophia wasn't all that brave but after a couple rounds with a few Sith she felt she could handle an apprentice if need be after all she was studying the Force too just not as a main focus. "I'm here alone for the moment but that doesn't bother me. You have no idea how many meetings and people I deal with on a daily basis. I have a partner arriving later tonight I believe." She sincerely hoped that he would be arriving tonight. Sophia knew he was busy too but she missed him and she only had so long here. "Oh and please call me Sophia. I would like to keep my title under wraps as much as I can here." Here on Liana she was just Sophia.

"What brings you to Liana? I wouldn't think a Sith would come to such a planet as this." As she spoke she got up from the table. She really needed to change and get out of these clothes.

Hadzu'ska could tell Sophia was hiding something, but didn't ponder any more thought on it, everyone was entitled to have a secret or two. Hadzu'ska for one had plenty, but he wasn't about to go and share them with this woman. Upon hearing her question he contemplated telling the Viceroy for the real reason for him being here. Would she have a bad impression of him? No, he would tell her and she would understand the power he held in his fingertips. "My teachers have sent me away from Ziost for a while. I got into a fight with another Apprentice and killed him so I've been advised to stay away for a couple of days." he said puffing out his chest, obviously proud of his achievement. Taking a step back, he nearly fell over, slipping on the caf that had ruined Sophia's dress. In an attempt to impress her further, he said, "Hey why don't I go buy you a replacement for the dress I ruined? I owe you that much after all."

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

"Killed an apprentice? I dare say I hope they didn't send you away because of that. You saved them trouble by putting someone so weak out of their misery." Sophia knew how to play the game even if wasn't what she believed. She wouldn't rule by fear that didn't suit her but he seemed so proud of himself as if he was gloating. Did he think this would impress her? She wondered also was he trying to impress her due to the power she held. If so, that was amusing.

Looking down to her dress she frowned a bit as he was correct it was ruined. She had actually liked that one. It was nice however that he was offering to get her a dress which he had ruined. "Only if I am coming with you to pick it out. You couldn't possibly know my style." If Venom were here he would have blown up on the guy but Sophia on the other hand would give him the opportunity to fix things.

Hadzu'ska didn't let the surprise show on his face, it was not often that non-Sith would respond as she had to the murder of other beings. This Sophia Walsh had suddenly sparked more of an interest in Hadzu'ska's eyes. He noticed the frown appear on her face as he reminded her of the ruined dress, but he was pleased when she accepted his offer. Let me show you the generosity of a Sith, he thought to himself instead of blurting it out loud in front of her. "Of course, follow me" he replied and began to lead her out of the cafe when he realised he knew nothing about Lianna let alone shopping. As a Sith in the academy he had been deprived of everything except the bare necessities, so hadn't know anything extravagant since his enrollment. "Actually...." he said second guessing himself ".... perhaps you should lead. I hardly know where anything is on this planet." He gestured towards the exit allowing her to pass in front of him and followed her out into the streets of the city.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom