Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deadly Struggles [Syn + Darth Sadrion]

(OOC: Sorry, I figured Syn would reply, but I guess at this point it doesn't really matter lol)

The young Jedi's attacks rang softly against the heavily resistant metal, a grim look on Sadrion's face. She was dealing blows from pure rage and no restraint.Her attempt to take his legs out from under him failed miserably. At the most, she would only hurt herself. "If you truly wish to land a blow, you must focus your hate into a weapon. Give in to your frustration, but use it to empower you." He slipped his mask on, his glowing eyes boring into hers. "Give me all you've got."

@[member="Nala Tu"]

Nala was furious as ever when she failed in her attack. But she would make up for it by making him squirm. She lashed out more and more with strikes against him, giving a yell of anger with each one. She wanted to see him dead or dying for what he did, that was the fuel of her attacks. As they fought neither realized they were coming close to one of the speeder hangers. Eventually Nala locked blades with @[member="Sadrion"] and looked him dead in the eyes, her own starting to become more sith like.

Under his mask, Sadrion smirked. She was giving in to her emotions. "Good. Now lets see if you can keep up." Pressing against the kaminoan, he used his force-enhanced strength to push her backward into a a small pile of propane tanks. What was going on in his mind was sinister indeed. He would push her against the explosive tins, and fry her with them. An evil grin crossed his face.

@[member="Nala Tu"]

Nala could feel as she was pushed back further and further. She wasn't paying attention where @[member="Sadrion"] was pushing her and she didn't care. All she wanted was to prove how stronger she was. As he pushed Nala eventually dug her heels in and stopped, pushing back with all her might. As the two struggled Nala eventually pushed back hard enough to move him away, she held her saber up to block a coming blow but it was knocked out of her hand. Now she was completely unarmed.

As the weapon flew out of the kaminoan's hand, Sadrion caught it with the force and brought it to him, admiring it for a second. "This is a beautiful weapon. Such a shame." With single minded determination, he crushed it into various sized pieces, the crystal inside crumbling to dust. Dropping its remains on the ground next to him, he looked back to the jedi. "Still feeling brave?"

@[member="Nala Tu"]

Nala looked with horror as the remains of her own lightsaber fell to the ground in pieces. All those times she'd spent contracting and taking it apart to reconstruct flashed before her eyes. The was the sign of her as Jedi and now it was gone. Looking back to him Nala's eyes flared with more hatred then ever. She had one final weapon to use and she would use all of it against @[member="Sadrion"]. With a mighty yell she used the most powerful force push she could muster at him which sent him flying towards the tins full of flammable fluid. He would likely knock into them and knock the fluid out....but then he still had his burning lightsaber in his hand.

(OOC: I almost replied as Gherron lol)

It turned out Sadrion had underestimated the girl. In a move that surprised even him, the jedi had called on a massive pool of force energy, turned him around, and threw him straight head-on into the explosives. Xardus had resumed control of his body just long enough to realize what was happening. Perhaps Sadrion had figured he could get out of the mess. Not a chance in hell. "Sadrion, you karking idiot-" SMASH. BOOM! Fire spread everywhere, coating the man in rippling flames. Not seconds after his cloak burned off, the immense heat of the flames began singing his skin underneath, fusing the armor to his body and the mask to his face. Looking up at the girl through blurry vision, Xardus struggled to speak. The change in voice and demeanor would be very evident to her, bt she would likely not know the cause of it. "G-go... Get out of here before he takes control again.."

@[member="Nala Tu"]

Nala couldn't hear his words. She was too angry to listen. She extended her arm out and began to grip the force around his throat before lifting him in the air. "You killed my father!" she said as she kept choking him. "And now you're going to pay!" She watched as @[member="Sadrion"] squirmed in her force grasp, her eyes burning the whole time.

As the grip of the force clamped around his neck, Sadrion resumed control with a flare of utter defiance in his eyes. "Miserable wretch!" With his mind, he locked on to a small wound on the jedi, one which seemed to be almost healed. Focusing on it in a fury, he slowly increased the pain to its crux. His yellow eyes now rimmed with deep red, he did all he could to deal the young girl as much pain as possible. What he did now would unleash her innermost physical pain to it's fullest extent. It was time to see just how strong she was.

@[member="Nala Tu"]

Nala felt it. Pain coming from her leg from a cut she had some time ago. It began to feel worse than before. Nala tried to focus on killing @[member="Sadrion"] but the pain was starting to become too much. She needed to fight through it. She was strong. Strong enough to...to.... She let him go and screamed in pain while gripping her leg. It was too much for her. All the pain she was feeling, not just from the wound but from what she was beginning to feel over her father's death, true loss. She fell back on the ground and writhed while clutching her leg, tears forming in her eyes.

Sadrion fell to the ground in a steaming heap as soon as the jedi let go of him. Walking over to her, he chuckled. "That's right. Fell the pain well up in you. I hope you will be a stronger opponent when we next meet. And trust me, we will meet again." He only said this because he knew from experience that she would come for him. After all, Xardus had spent almost twenty years looking for the man that killed his father. It was only the action of revenge that had released Sadrion and gave him complete control. Turning his back to the writhing girl and ignoring her cries of agony, he began to walk away. Surely, the mortal pain would keep her there for some time.

@[member="Nala Tu"]

Nala watched as he walked away, her teeth grinding for a moment. She tried to stand, hobbling for a moment as she stood on her bad leg. She struggled to follow @[member="Sadrion"] while saying "No...." Only two steps before she fell to the ground again. Beaten and in pain Nala could do nothing now. Her saber was destroyed and she was too weak to continue. All she could do was wait for help, but none of it mattered. Her father was gone. She failed to save him. It was the image of him lying dead in his chair that flashed through her mind that made Nala began to weep into the ground. "No...."

Sadrion noticed how the fallen jedi had struggled to stand, and only chastised her. "Don't waste what strength you still have, child. I am giving you the chance of a lifetime. Life itself. Don't squander what respect I may have for you." Walking away in the direction of his ship, he began to hear the distant sound of crying. Inside his head, Xardus mentally cringed at the deep emotional stain on the girl, but he couldn't do anything about it. Sadrion was immensely stronger than him. Sadrion was him, just in his darker self. As he made it to his ship, he started the engines and sped off of the planet, then took refuge on an asteroid in orbit. Whenever the jedi left the planet, he would follow them.

@[member="Nala Tu"] @[member="Syn"]

(OOC: So now Sadrion is technically out of the thread, but I'll give Syn a chance to reply)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom