Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location DEAD Spice Mine Alpha | "The Bone Pit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauda

Kessel_Rebels.png

OOC INFO

Intent: To provide DEAD with a source of Spice and an RP location for Smugglers
  • ​Image Credit: GoogleImages
  • Canon: KesselMines
  • SETTING INFORMATION
  • Mine Name: DEAD Spice Mine Alpha / "The Bone Pit"
  • Material: Spice, Coaxium
  • Affiliation: DEAD / Director: Grand Dynamo REDACTED
  • Size: Large
  • Population: Heavily Staffed
  • Profit: High
  • Accessibility: Highly Restricted. Only open to cleared smugglers and DEAD associates
  • Description: A Pit amongst many but much larger than most. Immediately visible docking/external facility built into the pit. A Birds-Eye view down the pit shows a deep, dark hole populated by various moving dots.
POINTS OF INTEREST

Dock - The first point of contact for arrivals. Built into the side of the deep cavern. This is where freighters land and load up on Spice.

Barracks - A pair of Barracks located just off the Lading pads with doors nestled amongst the pipes.

Mines - Down a turbolift and through a blast door are the Mines. These mines are hot, covered in steam and populated by a terrifying workforce of KW-09 Labour Droids. Or "Draugr" as the Ironscale like to call them due to their Zombie-Like nature and appearance

Control Towers - A trio of identical Control Towers are located beside the Landing Pads. Within these are fully automated control desks and panels that monitor Droid Status, Airspace, Ore Veins, Steam Regulation and the general Power status of the entire facility.

SECURITY

High - The Mines are populated by a significant Ironscale force, all armed to the teeth. The Airspace above the Mine is monitored and defended by a small battery of 5 perimter Turbolasers.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

A new mine, constructed by an autonomous workforce of KW-09's. No history other than the bones that littered the site before DEAD got a hold of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom