Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Dead Screams

UgIphya.png

THE PROSPERITY
MEDICAL WING - DANGEROUS PATIENTS
Iris Arani Iris Arani

The Temple Guard threw his head and laughed, the sound eerie coming from within the modulated depths of a Temple Guard's mask.

"You misunderstand Padawan Arani. The lightsabers aren't for Thalia, they are for you. Come with us." The droids did not wait. Two deactivated their lightsabers and moved to lift Thalia up, who in all the commotion had wrapped herself into a ball. It was clear she'd been crying despite her long hair obscuring her face. She hung limp between the two droids as they dragged her away, the tips of her boots scraping the floor. The other two droids moved towards Iris, one hand on their active sabers, the other reaching out to grab her.

"It seems, someone didn't read the visitor rules. Don't worry, we'll be sure to tell Council Member Noble all about it."

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Iris blinked. And just.. Nodded. So long as Thalia wasn't going to be harmed, then.. The Padawan visibly deflated and didn't fight any further. Where they lead her, she'd follow, no hesitation. "Just- Don't punish Thalia for any of this. It's my fault."

Thalia Senn Thalia Senn

UgIphya.png

THE PROSPERITY
Iris Arani Iris Arani

"Yes, yes," the Guardian muttered.

It was a dark room that they deposited her in. Two seat cushions were the only furniture and dim lights rimmed the ceiling of the room. The door hissed open and a Pantoran woman wearing the garb of a Jedi Temple Guard entered, her helmet tucked under her right arm. In her left hand, she held a datapad and seemed to be reading. She stood with an air of confidence despite her long white hair fixed into a loose bun.

"Padawan Arani," she said cooly before seating herself in one of the cushions. "Do you know why you are here?"

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Iris just sat in silent shame. Shame and fear that she'd just shattered so much of Thalia's progress with a simple oversight. Something she'd been told that just slipped her mind once again. She didn't even look up to the woman as she entered.

"I destroyed the droid. Upset Thalia."

Thalia Senn Thalia Senn

UgIphya.png

THE PROSPERITY
Iris Arani Iris Arani

The Temple Guardian nodded along as the Padawan spoke, her face not giving away any hints as to the fate of her friend.

"Very simple breakdown of events." She sighed and finally set the datapad aside. "I am the right hand to head of security on the Prosperity. I take my job very seriously and what you accomplished today could have been very dangerous, in fact, you were in great danger. How did you get to that point?"

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"I wasn't in any danger. No more than I'm used to." Not from Thalia, at least. Not in Iris's mind. She frowned, glanced off. Great danger. That word alone just made her more annoyed than she likely should've been. But.. She closed her eyes. Thalia's progress, her healing after everything.

"I spoke in her head, and I think I triggered a memory from her time with the Maw. It looked like a full panic attack."

Thalia Senn Thalia Senn

UgIphya.png

THE PROSPERITY
Iris Arani Iris Arani

Her eyes narrowed.

"Deflecting the severity of your situation doesn't change the facts Iris. Thalia Senn is an extremely dangerous individual. A fact you should know all too well." The frustration in her voice was palpable but she eased off the gas and leaned back, pinching the bridge of her nose in frustration.

"When you do these things because you believe one way it puts others in danger. You and Thalia were not the only two in the Gardens. Other patients were there, some of which had just as terrible of a reaction the sudden violence as Thalia seems to have had from you touching her mind un-announced. Do you understand? Our rules are in place for a reason. You are not the center of the Galaxy."

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Iris had an argument, that fell apart the moment the guard mentioned the other pantients. The Padawan just stared before lowering her gaze. That's right. The others, she hadn't even bothered to think about the others here. Even now she hadn't been. The colors around, she didn't even think to look and see if anyone else was affected.

Iris tensed up.

".. I'm sorry."

Thalia Senn Thalia Senn

UgIphya.png

THE PROSPERITY
Iris Arani Iris Arani

"Jedi cannot afford to be tunnel visioned young Padawan. The Sword sees promise in you. Do not prove her wrong because of stubbornness or shortsighted behaviors. It is good you wished to keep your friend safe, but one life," she gestured around, "Is not worth all of this. I can see you are willful. I saw the spark of argument in your eyes. Do not be so quick to argue with your elders. Too many of you Padawans do not show the proper respect deserved of Knights and masters while you consistently make mistakes like this. Do not be sorry, be better. Open your eyes, ears, heart, and mind and be willing to truly learn." She nodded, satisfied.

"Now that that part is over and you've admitted what we suspected, what were you trying to speak to Thalia about? Not an escape I hope." She raised a single white brow at the Padawan.

"Do not think to lie to me Padawan. This is even more serious than your lapse of judgment in the Garden."

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Iris flinched with every word. She had no argument. Just shame and acceptance. Tunnel vision on Thalia, on trying to keep her safe and happy. And she wasn't even really keepong her safe, was she?

"She's having visions. Of Exogol. Of a mountain of crystals like.. Like Domxite, wanting help. I was going to help her help them."

Thalia Senn Thalia Senn

UgIphya.png

THE PROSPERITY
Iris Arani Iris Arani

This caused the guardian's brows to raise in surprise.

"Exogal," she whispered. A legendary world of the Sith. Some thought it to be the birthplace of the dark side itself. They knew it existed somewhere beyond the Red Honeycomb zone but few Jedi had seen the place firsthand.

"Absolutely not," she said. She folded her arms and began muttering. "I appreciate your honesty Padawan. Thalia is far too tired to accept any visitors right now. Come back in a few days. Next time, there won't just be a KJ unit watching over you two."

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Maybe that was for the best. The denial. The absolute no. Iris was disregarded too much for Thalia. She nodded her head. Stood.

"Okay. .. Tell her I'm sorry. For everything." Gaze down Iris turned to leave. If she was allowed anyway. She certainly would be back to see Thalia, but right now she needed to get her own head on straight.

Thalia Senn Thalia Senn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom