Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DDW-Primary "Commenors Gate"

Status
Not open for further replies.
SY9de8w.jpg

ap0Tydk.png

7klpHMF.png

• Manufacturer: Kuat Drive Yards
  • Affiliation: Kuat Drive Yards, Kuati Sector Forces, Commenor Systems Alliance
  • Model: DDW-Primary
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Reinforced Duramentium Frame, Reinforced Doonium Armor Plating, Durasteel Hull, Turadium Blast Doors

6e9bcuG.png

• Hangar: None
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very Low
    Maneuvering Thrusters only for keeping a stable orbit

• Speed Rating: None
  • Hyperdrive Class: None

lu9baPm.png

DeA8n8s.png

Strengths:
  • Strong Defense - While it isn't impenetrable, this Shipyard comes by default with a strong shield and good armor and security measures like thick blast doors in the case of emergency. This gives it protection against hostile weaponry.
  • Planetary Immunity - Provides a Planetary Shield and prevents any and all damage to the planet, and prevents landings.
Weaknesses:
  • No Weaponry - The station has no means of defending itself, and must rely on outside support.

2hVrjkv.png

Commenors Gate is Commenors own Shield Gate, which can be activated in the event that their home world comes under attack. It has a few shuttle docking bays to make loading and unloading from the station easier, but it doesn't have any hangars. As no hardpoints can be found, it was not designed to ward off enemies, but prevent the enemy from advancing. When activated, the shield will envelope the entire planet in a bubble. Shield Power for both hemispheres is provided by two shield generators, making sure power does not fluctuate or weaken at the epicenter on the opposite end of the Shield Gate. The Gate is also effective at jamming enemy sensors and radar, to further prevent them from finding weakpoints or targeting the Gate.

[member="Kuat Drive Yards"], this appears to be a combat space station, which means that at this size, neither KDY or CSA (as a minor faction) will be able to own this.

As a suggestion, this could be doable at 2000 meters, though that may require some editing elsewhere within the submission to adjust some ratings.

[member="Gir Quee"]

Ah, right, I was promising Lady Kay I would field this even with CSA going Minor. Forgot it it was a 4km military installation.

I will tag you sometime tomorrow, after I have edited it to a civilian installation.

Please let me know if it requires further edits other than Fighters and Weapons removed

[member="Kuat Drive Yards"], this station may have no weapons or starfighters, but it still appears to primarily fill a military function (defending a planet). Because of that core intent, I'm still inclined to treat it as a military space station.

Moved to Factory Archives - If you want to remove from the archives, please feel free to tag [member="Jamie Pyne"], [member="Zef Halo"], [member="Lily Kuhn"], or [member="Gir Quee"].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom