Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech DC-17t Wrist-Mounted Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: Personal weapon for Valdus Bral
Image Source: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/batman/images/5/56/Deadshot_arkhamcity.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/640?cb=20110916133853
Image Origin: Alternate skin for Deadshot (character) in Injustice 2 (video game)
Canon Link: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Manufacturer: Valdus Bral
Affiliation: Valdus Bral
Model: DC-17t
Modularity: No
Production: The scale is Unique
Material: Durasteel & standard DC-17 Heavy Blaster components.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Classification: Blaster
Size: Average
Weight: Light
Ammunition Type: Power cell, gas canister
Ammunition Capacity: Power Cell 50, Gas Canister 50
Reload Speed: Average

Effective Range: Average
Rate of Fire: Very High
Stopping Power: Average
Recoil: Average

SPECIAL FEATURES

Effectively the DC-17t is a doubled up, wrist-mounted version of the DC-17 Heavy Blaster pistol. This blaster has double the rate of fire, as would be expected, but chews through ammo very quickly. Due to the wrist mounted position, the DC-17t has manegable recoil while in fully automatic firing mode; however this weapon lacks accurate physical sights, thusly make it an "accuracy by volume" weapon type.
Strengths:
+ High Rate of Fire
+ Manageable Recoil
Weaknesses:
- Reduced Accuracy
- Low Ammo Capacity

DESCRIPTION

This weapon was cobbled together by Valdus during his wartime on Uvena Prime two decades ago. He dubbed the weapon "DC-17t" with the "t" designation representing "Twin", which aptly describes what this weapon is; a combination of two DC-17 Heavy Blaster pistols. The ammo capacities have been reduced in order to compesate for the weight of carrying two,full-sized heavy blaster pistols on a single wrist. This blaster unleashes a volley of blaster bolts empowered by Tibanna Gas. The onslaught from this weapon is enough to decimate foes at close range and pepper them with closely grouped shots at medium range. At medium-long and long range this weapon becomes little more than a suppressing weapon.

Valdus Bral

Auberon said:
[member="Valdus Bral"],

This link is just the image itself. Not the source of the image. If you could, can you please provide a new one?
[member="Auberon"],

Unfortunately I cannot. As far as I was able to find before posting the image is that is likely a still art capture from a loading screen or dossier entry from the Batman: Arkham City video game.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Valdus Bral"], This image actually comes from Injustice 2 as one of the alternate costumes for Deadshot. Just add that in in the source *doesn't need to be a link since I am having trouble finding it as well*

After that, we are good to go.

Valdus Bral

[member="Auberon"] Ah, very good. It's done. I posted it right under the image link. I'm not sure if I messed up the format or not, but I think it's close enough. If anything else needs to be changed/added/amended I'll be happy to do so. This is my first application so I am still getting the hang of it.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Valdus Bral"],

You are fine. Factory Judges are here to give recommendations and to act as a second set of eyes over whatever subs that come through. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to ask any of us.

Furthermore, I will send this off. Thank you for working with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom