Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Days of Future Past

\\// Days Past \\//
Delila waited not-so-patiently for [member="Brad Solo"] to arrive back home. One year anniversary and she had made dinner. Well....Perhaps not so much 'made' as 'bought, reheated and prepared a salad'. Still it was the thought that counted in her opinion. Military life had never much motivated her to cook or learn how to cook. Somehow there was something prepared or someone there to do the dirty work for her.

Sound of the door closing alerted her to another presence, dragging her out of thoughts of her lack of abilities. It didn't take long for Brad to wander in, most likely concerned by the smells the oven had created throughout the kitchen. It took even less time for her to greet him, a lingering kiss before she started to remove his tie.

"Hey you." Another kiss, a grin. "Kill anyone today? Oh....wait, thas my job."

\\// Present Day \\//
Cook she was not. Knife amateurishly cut through the vegetables, creating slightly uneven pieces. It was hard not to help with someone when one was staying over for a handful of days rent free. Brad was busy next to her, gliding through the meal prep like a pro. He always had been better at the whole 'preparing real food' part then her.

His siblings had been over the last few days, making this their first real moments alone together. Delila wouldn't describe them as tense but there was always an underlying feeling beneath the silence that stretched between them. Being marooned on her planet so long, silence was what she had come accustomed to. Many of her days filled with mental reminders to perform various social cues, if only to get herself comfortable and back in the habit.

"So..." Another sloppy cut, a frown. "Fill me on a little what I've missed. Its been.....seven..eight... years or so."

Passion was not an easy course for a Jedi to lead. Brad Solo was a passionate man. That passion centered from the very core of who he was. It was a selfless love for his family and heritage. To find balance with such passion was never and still remain on course as a Jedi. He did have balance though, the stubborn Corellian always found a way.
[SIZE=18pt]~Past~[/SIZE]​
Already one year had passed since he and [member="Delila Castillon"] had gotten married. They extremely well organized Brad Solo never forgot a date. He had two offices, one at work and one at home. In each office he had a computer. On each computer he had a calendar for opponents. Not to mention a personal computer with a date book program. This day was especially marked down on each of the calendars. His home computer and his personal computer only had the date of the anniversary and what the couple had planned together. His work computer had what he planned. A husband should have some surprises for his wife.
A kiss and his tie being removed. Great start, by his estimations. “Hi there, gorgeous”, he managed to say between the kissing. There was a surprise. Traditionally a husband gives stones to their wife for anniversaries. Depending on the year is depending on what stone he gives. It was apparent he had held something in his hand, which was behind his back. It was rather tricky, physically that is. One arm to hold Del and the other to hid her gift.

“I have something for you”, he said with a wink while exposing the surprise. There were two things really. An anniversary card expressing of love and happiness, and there was also a jewelry case. Inside the case was a watch. A watch with the typical stones you would give to your wife on a one year anniversary, pearls.
[SIZE=18pt]~Present Day~ [/SIZE]​
Blanching vegetables and meat, Brad took care in the process. It was a process one dipped the food into boiling water. Timing was an important factor. This was not a step you cook the food all the way through. This was a step to help give the food a unique flavor and texture. A step one does before frying or baking.

This was the first time Brad had been alone with Del since she had been back. He was very happy she chose to stay. The thought she had no home or nowhere to turn to hit him rather hard. He cared. He was a stubborn Corllian who had made up his mind. If she chose to be with him or not he would always care.

Another sloppy cut? How it looked did not matter to Brad. This was about connecting. The time spending cooking the food was a good opportunity to spend time with a good friend. “Well most of my time I have spent on Solo Consultations. Not to isolate myself from anyone. It gave me purpose and kept me focused on something positive. It was not easy during the time the One Sith had jurisdiction over the Corellian sector. I had to carefully watch my step and the company’s steps. There was no way I was going to let those Sith ruin us”, us, he referred to Corellians, “It was a dangerous game of politics to dance. There were just too many innocents at stake though. It was not as easy as pulling out a blaster and shooting someone.”

\\// Days Past \\//

She plucked the card out his hand to read first before moving onto the jewelry box. Highly ornate, Dells turned the box a little to watch the luster of the pearls. Watch was tried on, looking at it against the pale white of her skin. A chuckle towards Brad and shake of her head.

"You know what this means, right? Means you're going to have to eventually take me some place where I can wear this."

Which in all honesty wouldn't be hard. With Brad moving further into his law career he was bound to have to show at some party or function. No doubt she would be drug along, apparently no one turned up to these types of events without a date.

"Your gift is in your office." A pause, resting against him. "Thank you, so far a great anniversary....well, the greatest one as a married couple."

A leaded glass, antique barristers bookcase would be waiting in the office, complete with a crystal decanter set.

\\// Present Day \\//
"Hmn." Delila didn't know much about the events that had transpired on Corellia during her absence. She was aware of a time of vast Sith rule in a large swath of the Galaxy. It was probably hard on Brad, not just as a lawyer and someone who stood up for his morals, but as a Jedi.

"Probably best I wasn't here then. Pulling out a blaster and shooting is more of my style."

Vegetables chopped, she handed over her cutting board. Curious eyes watched as he boiled their dinner. Or blanched it. Delila wasn't seeing much of a difference in her eyes beyond the concentration he was putting into the dinner.

"So what else?"

[member="Brad Solo"]

Every moment after the card and gift was plucked out of his hand. Meer words could not capture the moment. It could never do it true justice. It was moments like this you give those you care about gifts. To see their happiness as they look at the gift. Brad knew it was not the actual gift that gave Del happiness; it was the symbolic expression and effort of the gift.

‘What would that be’, he quietly asked, to Del’s question about. ‘You know what this means, right?’ Yes it was a rhetorical question. He did not have time to answer it because she was already verbally giving him the answer. It meant she wished to be seen wearing in public with him. Simple enough, right? Brad would not fully understand as he was just a man. It still brought him warmth though. It meant she wanted to be seen with him. Translation, she wanted to be with him.

‘A gift in the office’, his thoughts as she pressed against him. He was a man after all his thoughts were already going to a place of what the gift might be.

“It’s my pleasure”, he answered. His thoughts… Is it going to be Brad? Little did he know yet it was a carefully thoughtful gift and yes it was items. Trying to collect his thoughts, he did his best to continue the conversation.

“A gift for me”, smirking he asked. It was a simple answer. As best as his intentions were, he was still a man. “Will I be able to see this gift now”, he asked, curious to see what it was.

[SIZE=18pt]~Present~[/SIZE]​
It probably best [member="Delila Castillon"] was not on planet he thought. Brad would have been worried sick about Del. She was very out spoken and he would have had to lock her in a closet to keep her safe.

What else, Bard was just pulling out a clear glass dish from one of the lower cupboards.

“The Law Firm has grown some since the last time we spoke”, his life mostly revolved around the Law Firm currently. Since he not had Del, it was just easier for him to devote him extra time at the Firm. It was simple that way, simpler for him. It was his way to focus from the loss. Was it healthy? Maybe it was not but he had been positive with his time.

He felt he should say something other than work. “I have been thinking about taking some time to go see Maddie”, he spoke of his niece, well Del’s niece too. “There are also the floating mountains,” Brad spoke of pieces of Corellia. “The were floating mountains over what was left of the planet. It was an oddity how they floated in the air. Something that would not have happened normally as it broke the laws of physics. I hear they’re very beautiful.”

Brad started to put the blanched meat into the glass dish.

e94af6389f20fc325fce191629fb6846.jpg

The Sahsahlah Floating Mountains

[member="Brad Solo"]

[ Past ]

[SIZE=11pt]“I don't know,will you be able to go see the gift now? Did your legs suddenly break?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]She was teasing, knowing full well why Brad wanted her to come down the hall with him. She made a show of looking at the oven to make sure it was off, their dinner resting inside. There was a bit of a sigh and a joking smile, trying to hold back some laughter and failing. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Fingers started to unbutton his shirt, tugging at the fabric, indicating he needed to follow her down the hallway.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“What are you waiting for?Do I need to start myself?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Grin lit up her face, moving away from him to slip down the hall. [/SIZE]

[ Present ]

[SIZE=11pt]“Thats good. Glad to hear it's going well.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Which was only partially true of her to say. Naturally she was thrilled at his success, the growing business. The other part knew the firm was a step towards a reason in their divorce. Despite it being years, she still had some strong feelings towards that aspect of her life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Sounds like a plan. I should be out of your hair tomorrow, so….Good time for you to go out and see her. She’s not getting any younger, seems to adore you.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]There was a pause.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Floating mountains? I’ll put it on my bucket list.”[/SIZE]

Yes, in his mind he could see the gift right now…one of the blessings of being a man. Though it was natural for Brad, he was married to [member="Delila Castillon"]. She was the only woman he was supposed to think this way about. Little did they both know, it would be still the same for Brad in the future? He was not one to change his mind after taking a commitment.

His shirt was starting to become unbuttoned. As the fabric of his shirt was being tugged on, he followed. He was hungry but not for the dinner in the oven. Arms out stretched Brad’s finger traced the hallways walls. A grin did play upon his lips. They felt dry and parched but not for water. What was he waiting for? Would she get a chance to start without him? No she would not.

“Is it a race then”, he asked. She had already slipped further down the hall way this time. They had crossed the starting line but who would reach the destination first? Brad took off down the hall way. Would Del get there first?

After he had talked about work, a little bit…he had regretted saying anything about it. There was too much history there. His time at work, it seemed too been the cause of their split. It was her chose to leave though. He of coarse did not wish her to go. “Did you already find a job”, she said she was going to be out of there. Was she not here longer so she had enough time to get back onto her feet? “Did you have a place to live? I really think I should protest. I can’t have my x-wife and closet friend living on the street. Do I have to lock you in the closet like you suggested the other night at the dinner party”, well she asked if she should hide in the closet. Nothing was actually said about locking it. Still there was no reason why she had to live on the street. Not when she had somewhere to stay.

[ Past ]

Suddenly she had disappeared from sight. Delila had found her way to the darkened guest bathroom, 'hiding' from Brad. Quietly she waited, peering out of the dark for him to pass. It wasn't going to take him too long, she could hear the footsteps echoing down the hall. It was stupid, acting like two overgrown children, but it echoed their love of humor.

As he passed, Delila made her move, jumping out behind him and hopping on 'piggy back' style for a trip down the hallway. Laughter rang out, arm loosely hanging around his neck to keep her balance.

"Sneak attack. I think I win."

[ Present ]

Delila fully accepted her role and part in their divorce. It took two to tango and in her opinion she was equally responsible for the events that had transpired between them. Just because she took her share of the blame didn't make anything any easier for her. In some ways it made things harder.

"No, no need to protest."

Eyes avoided his, growing uncomfortable.

"We both know why I can't stay."

[member="Brad Solo"]

Caught from behind, stumbled forward with a [member="Delila Castillon"] on his back. The room was dark; he managed to bump into his desk. The desk shook, the sound of stuff falling over defiantly happened. He laughed, “Ok you win.”

“Now that I am your captive, what are you going to do with me?”
No, not this time! She made the chose last time and he had no choice. He would not be able to live with himself if she lived on street and he could not do anything about it. How was he supposed to handle this though? Get upset and yell? Maybe not yet?

“No”, he was not going to back down. “I can’t let you stay on the street. I refuse to let that happen”, he said in defiance. “Look I’ll change the equation”, He was looking right at her. He was not trying to avoid eye contact. “I’ll stay at my office for the time being”, he was trying to make a compromise and not trying to let her end the conversation, “If you do not like that idea let me pay for an apartment until you can pay for it yourself. It will be your apartment. Your name will be on the lease. I know you can find a job somewhere in the city. I even know some people that are hiring. The situation can be solved as easy as that. What do you say? Is it a deal?” He was trying to litigate the situation. However there was a part of him that felt she would say no. That hurt, he wanted to help and he was not asking for anything in return….other for her to be safe.

[member="Brad Solo"]

[ Past ]

"Glad you asked."

Sometime later they had moved from the office to their expansive bedroom. Fingers threaded through his hair, stretched lazily out in their bed. Head rested on his chest, listening to the steady sound of his breathing. She didn't quite expect this portion of their night to take president above the others but there were no complaints. Comfortable silence stretched between them for a long moment until she broke it, needing to ask an all important question.

"One year down....So far, so good? I mean...your office....the hallway....the bedroom.....Great way to cap it all off."

[ Present Day ]

"No."

Problem was, both were equally stubborn. Neither would back down from their stance and Delila already knew it.

"I can't and won't do it. First, its not your place. Secondly, I can't do it Brad. I can't and you don't seem to understand that. I can't wake up every single day knowing you paid for some apartment. You don't even know how hard it is for me to be here right now. I know I messed up, I don't need to be reminded more than I already am."

"Face it, I don't have a place in the 'verse anymore. It moved on without me,doesn't need me." There was a pause,no sense of humor. "Its best for everyone if I become a hermit. Drift."

Silence was broken. Brad did not verbally answer; he just rolled over and looked at his wife @Delila Castillion .

Reaching over Brad brushed a few locks of hair from Del’s face. “Good is such mild word I would chose”, happiness was very visible through his facial features.”Maybe some with more symbols and grander in scope”, he repaid next describing more in detail. “Wonderful, maybe”, he asked. “Nope, close but not it”, he was not done yet. “Fabulous, no it does not sparkle enough”, not done yet.

“Magnificent, glorious, superlative, marvelous”, nope….they were not it. “No sorry gorgeous, I just cannot find a word that is supercalifragilisticexpialiocious enough describe our first year”, ok he was being a little silly. He was happy though, they were happy!

“I said it before”, he really did not want to argue with Del but he did not agree with her. “I can’t force you to stay. I do not understand why you think, you can’t have any help. I also disagree with you thinking you should become a hermit adrift, all alone, with nobody. It almost sounds like you think you should be punished for something. If that is the case you’re wrong. You don’t have to go.”, Brad was just trying to help her.

“I’m not selfishly asking you to stay”, really this was hard for both of them. Of course he still cared. That is why he did not wish her to live on the streets homeless. “I am asking you to let me be your friend. No guilt, no conditions.”

[ Past ]

"So now you're making up words like five year olds? Must have been one hell of a year."

There was a grin and a slight roll of her eyes as she teased him. 'Good' would suffice for her. One couldn't expect to knock it out of the park year after year, right? Especially for a lifetime ahead of them. There was a yawn and she went back to using him as a pillow.

"One year down, hmnn....another what, fifty or so to go? Depending on who croaks first?Probably me."

Elbow jabbed into his side, teasing.

[ Present ]

"Days of you helping me ended when we divorced. Makes sense, right? Typically married couples support one another, not a former spouse."

Heels were dug in a little deeper. Delila wasn't moving on her position. There was the issue with accepting anything from Brad. She knew his intentions were pure, nothing was going to be back lashed in her face at a later date. Her point was valid in her mind. They weren't married, hence she wouldn't accept such an offer.

"Lets compromise." She was ignoring the punishment part. "No hermitage. You don't pay for anything."

A poor compromise, perhaps one that didn't even budge on an issue for either one of them. Hopefully he would back off on wanting to pay for her to stay somewhere. No doubt that 'somewhere' would be close by. Delila wasn't sure how often she could handle crossing paths with him.

[member="Brad Solo"]

[SIZE=14pt]~Past~[/SIZE]

A few days later…

Brad’s home office…

A steady sound of fingers clicking away a key board could e heard down the hallway. It was the weekend. It was a Saturday, a little while before noon. What was Brad doing? Was he working on the weekend? Actually he was trying to make a bid on two items on line…though it probably seemed like he brought work home again.

[SIZE=14pt]~Present~ [/SIZE]

You know, Brad did not understand that logic. So no guy what so ever can’t be nice to their x-wife and help them? So if [member="Delila Castillon"] was about to be eaten by a Sarlac…Brad could do nothing because he is her X? It was confusing logic Brad may never understand. “Fine”, he said. “If I find you on the streets it will end or agreement and I might be forced to take steps”, he had no clue what steps would be. He was a tad bit flustered at this point. At least there was some sort of compromise.

[ Past ]

Soft sound of the door shutting should have alerted [member="Brad Solo"] that she had arrived home, if he was paying attention. Stopping to look in the mirror near their entry, Delila pulled a few leaves and a small twig from her hair, pulling the fire-red mane out of its bun. A shake, another leaf on their floor. Picking up her debris, Delila slowly wandered through their home, thinking no one was here with her.

Brad had to work today?

Being a fairly new graduate and lower on the totem pole, it seemed her husband was called in to work on his time off more than anyone. Or perhaps it was perception....Still, he was home more than when they were dating, when Brad was juggling military duty and school.

Grabbing a cookie from the kitchen, booted feet made their way down the hall to their room. She had to shower, dirt was covering head-to-toe. Tapping could be heard and she poked her head into his office, mildly surprised.

"What are you doing home? I was going to sneak in my new boyfriend while you were gone. "

[ Present ]

No, Brad couldn't do anything if she was about to be eaten by a Sarlacc.

"Forced to take steps?" Delila repeated, slowly nodding her head. Either way, she doubted Brad was exactly patrolling the streets for homeless people. Too busy in his office working to find the time. There was a sigh and she shook her head again.

"Alright, we have an agreement." A touch of humor came in. "Lets face it, part of you just wants me around for my awesome cooking skills."

[SIZE=18pt]~Past~[/SIZE]

Good thing it was [member="Delila Castillon"] coming home. Over the typing Brad did not hear the door. Good thing he did not see all leaves falling on the floor. Not that he would ever yell or verbally abuse Del over it. No Brad would have gone nuts cleaning the condo.

“What”, Brad attention was finally pulled away. Del said something about a boy friend? “What are you talking about”, still confused Brad kept talking, “We’re married!” She said something about him being her boy friend, right? The bidding war was still going on. Would Brad win the bidding war on the Holonet? What was it he was bidding on?

[SIZE=18pt]~Present~[/SIZE]

Brad would still do something. He would not let her get eaten by a Sarlacc. She could try to protest all she wanted…he would still save her.

“Eating your cooking”, he can tease her right back. That was a right of all men…to be able to talk carp to their X…right? “It could be a public service if I did. Just think of all the lives I could save”, Brad had no big issue with Del’s cooking. The joking did help to lighten the mood.

[ Past ]

Dells did pick up her fallen leaves and threw them away! Either way, [member="Brad Solo"] wasn't making any sense at the moment. Staring at the screen it look forever for him to respond. Then what he said didn't sound right. Or was coherent.

"Are you having a stroke? I have life insurance on you, right?"

Time for more teasing.

"Oh...I interrupted 'man time' I get it." Delila grinned and made an extremely crude gesture with her hand. "Hey, go back to your virtual, six breasted pornography, don't let me stop you. I'll just be in the shower. Alone. Soapy. Wet. I know, not the same as your HoloNet girl."

There was a pause before she continued on down the hallway....

[ Present ]

"You'd save a lot of mens lives." Delila paused. "Actually none would be saved. Never cooked for someone in my...uh...personal encounters."

Shoulders shrugged and she went back to helping him, dragging out plates and silverware. Anything needed for a dinner. Most of the objects were located in the same spots they were in before, when they first moved in and settled down.

"Heading out to work after this? Probably got a lot of client stuff to do."

[SIZE=18pt]~Past~[/SIZE]

Brad did not miss the crude gesture, or the foul language. Holoporn? No actually Brad was trying to buy his and Del’s X-Wings that were going to be decommissioned. Well their old ones. Yes he was being nostalgic but that was Brad.

“What”, he did not know if he should be offended or chase her down the hallway. Chase, it was plan from his point of view she was trying to get his attention. So, he gave chase! Shower time?

Encounter? Brad saved the snarky comment; there was no reason to be rude.

The food was coming along, it was only a matter of time.

“No work today”, he answered. But why would he not have work today? “I can’t lead by example if I do not follow my own office rules for my employees. My father just died”, Nathan was now dead under Corellian Law. It seemed hawk did none of the legal paper work. It was actually surprise he could actually spell his own name. “Or rather my father is now legally dead.”

[member="Delila Castillon"]

[ Past ]

Eyes caught movement in the mirror, looking as [member="Brad Solo"] entered their bathroom. Delila was busy still picking leaves out of her hair, the trash can next to her. A stick soon followed. She wasn't sure who had the bright idea to perform exercises in thick woods today. Dirt was caked along her face and she brushed it off a little.

"Why are you acting weird? HoloNet gaming addiction? Couldn't even pay attention to the two sentences I spoke to you."

[ Present ]

"Ah" Delila wasn't sure to what to say. "I'm sorry. Anything I can do to help out?"

There was no reason to be a complete ass in that department. Brad might need her to do something, might need her to coordinate or pick up something. She wasn't sure if there would be a funeral or some type of memorial service. Hopefully it wouldn't be Jedi-related. Her view on Force users was more than a little jaded.

"How is your Mom holding up?"

[SIZE=18pt]~Past~[/SIZE]

Dirt and mud, it was expected in their line of work. Brad was perfectly fine with it, if it was not in their condo. His eyes widened in shock as he seen the evidence. The guilty party was standing there cracking jokes as if nothing wrong was even happening. The utter magnitude of this crime was almost mind boggling for Brad to comprehend. Well there would have been. It seems someone was careful not to leave mud tracks through the house and bathroom floor. That Brad had finally gauged as he looked about the bath in shock.

He was still asked a question, so the only polite thing to do was respond. “I was placing online bids to buy something nice for us”, he said as he start too carefully pick leaves and twigs off of Del. Yes he did just do that. He can’t let that filth get all over the floor!

Well what can and can’t be done, the situation was odd really. Was there a body to be able to bury? If there was Brad would have made sure the funeral was set on a weekend. It was still the tail end of the week. How was their mom holding up? It was hard to say. She had been divorced from his father.

“Well from what I can tell it has not been easy for her”, Brad finally began to answer [member="Delila Castillon"] ‘s questions. “She has been trying to be strong. Mostly I think she is doing that for Maddie. If she is doing it for us, I hope not. Yes Hawk”, Brad speaking of his little brother [member="Hawk Solo"], “Is a big baby sometimes”, that was partially true, the other half of the truth was just a big brother joking around. “Samantha”, [member="Samantha Solo"], Brad knew to be a whole other subject. He was actually starting to worry about her. “She as acted very strong through this”, there was some tone of concern in his voice. She was his little sister. It was his right to worry about his siblings.

“I was going to head down two to the Coresec HQ tomorrow”, that is what normal people did, right? They talked about what their plans for the upcoming days? “I was going to see what intel I can get on that guy who killed my father.”

Del used to work in Coresec. Some of the people they both knew still worked down there. People like that one guy! Neil Jet’arc who was crossed eye. He was a bit weird. People messed with him allot but really he was a nice guy. Then there was Solstice Bane. She works the desk for the gun range. Pretty much she was there to make sure people signed in, acquired the proper special ammo for the range, and adhered to all the rules and regulations of the firing range. The building was the hub for the local law enforcement for the city. A place to practice their weapon handling was important. There was many other Del should remember. “Maybe you should come along and say his to some old friends”, Brad acquiring if Del would come.

[ Past ]

"Something nice for us?"

Most of the twigs and sticks had been removed, her fatigue jacket coming off and immediately hitting the hamper. Mind raced on what it was while she continued to undress in a way that wasn't going to wind up putting mud everywhere. In her mind it was no big deal. Thats what the broom, dustpan and mops were for. In [member="Brad Solo"] 's world it meant the sky was falling.

"Vacation home?"

Sitting on the beach, drink in her hand, not a soul around. At least that was her definition of nice.

[ Present ]

"Yeah, divorced or not it would be difficult for her. Although I think for Hawk she might try to keep a good facade going. Never easy losing anyone, especially the father of three children."

Brad was probing to see if she would come down to CorSec HQ. She could, there wasn't much going on in the next day or two. Afterwards she might head to the Kathol Outback, lay low and see what could be done. There wasn't much in the way of military force down South but it would be a good place to perhaps pick up a job or two.

" I can come along. I'll meet you there after breakfast in the morning."

[SIZE=18pt]~Past~[/SIZE]

Yes, something for them!

Brad was really hoping he had a vacuum in here with him and [member="Delila Castillon"]. He could just suck the crap off her. He could not just leave the room. Who knows what kind of mess Del would make in his absence!

“That does sound nice”, the vacation home did sound nice. When would they have a chance to go there? One on Spira sounded kind ‘a nice. “Our old X-Wings were being decommissioned and I was making bids on them”, hopefully she would not think it was a frivolous purchase. He was trying to something nice based on something that could in effect have sentimental value.

The subject of his family was… it was a mess. Brad felt like he did not have the time to fall apart. There were so many factors and some were unknown variables. Who knows what Hawk would do if they did not watch him closely.

“Sounds like a plan”, it was a plan. Not an evil devious one. Maybe Del might decide to work at Coresec again. It could be good for her. For one it would mean she would have a job. That would mean she would be able to support a living and have her own place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom