Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Days of Future Past - 423 ABY [PM for Invite]

Ever wonder how the galaxy was in it's height? In it's glory?

Only a few truly remember. Most days it is like a long distant dream, barely there in the recesses of the mind. A barely tangible existence.

But for a few, it was more than that. These are their stories.

******​

Outer edges of an Unknown Core System
Zonama Sekot
Aboard the Andromeda
Scientific Expedition Mission JJXD-A1233

"It is simply amazing!" came the exclamation from Tydaris, a rather excitable, but extremely intelligent Epicantrix scientist along for the Andromeda expedition with the Yuuzhan Vong in accordance to the various organizations with the New Galaxy Rebuilding plan. It was an extraordinary joint task force that would see the terraforming of destroyed planets within the Galaxy.

Alderaan, Byss, and Carida were the first in an innovative attempt, and the thrum of activity and excitement was tangible among those scientists involved.

It was not just the Vong, but the Ithorians also were providing insight on how to exactly make the New Galaxy Rebuilding Plan into tangible reality. For now, several teams had been dispatched from several worlds to meet at Vong space and their Shapers to begin their training. Among several scholars, scientists, sentientologists, xenologists, xenobiologists, Kamino cloning experts and experts of every field in regards to planets and their natural flora and fauna, was one particular young woman from the unknown regions.

Her skill in languages and xenoarcheology would be pivotal in ensuring that this particular teams research into submitting to the bureau as much of a historical and exact report on the lost planets that would need to be rebuilt. She was one of thousands, a graduate of Coruscant's university, and just as excited to be part of this lifechanging experience.

Her name is Talia.

"Why is it that I am not surprised that Tydaris is more excited about Alderaan's ancient botany than what's going on in the GravBall olympics?" came the joke from Brax, a Nautolan xenozoologist assigned to the Andromeda. His glassy black eyes turned towards the quiet young woman sitting on the lounge beside the viewport, where the mystical sentient world of Zonama Sekot slowly grew larger and larger, the large organic ships of their fleets and imposing sight.

Talia slowly drew her mahogany gaze away from the beatific sight, a faint upward curve lifting the right side of her mouth, but didn't say anything yet.

They would dock soon, and meet with the Yuuzhan Vong emissary in less than an hour.

Zonama Sekot
Orbital Monitoring and Research Station

Vong Familiars were, more often than not, simply a Vong held in close regard by another; be their capacity that of a close friend, mentor, etc. But sometimes these familiars weren't Vong - Sarge was the unlucky one thrust into such a roll. He didn't have memory of his childhood, but he'd wound up being picked up by the Vong at some point in their planet-imposed exile in the Unknown Regions.

That had always baffled him; a sentient planet. A sentient planet that had actually decided the Vong needed to be kept apart of galactic politics several centuries back and moved them out where no one could find them without a near certain chance of death.

And yet, amid the vast nothingness of space, Sarge had wound up on their planet, and become an aide to an intendent caste member whose name he'd never been able to pronounce without his lips bleeding. He'd given up on that endeavor pretty quick; he wasn't a Vong. He didn't like pain.

Several long years back he'd been apart of a Rebellion, one that had petered out as galactic peace was established and the evils of the galaxy were pushed away. It was with this peace that he'd sought out his own history, and with the return of the living planet to Core space for the rebuilding efforts... well, he'd gotten his chance and then some.

Tapping the claws of his coral armor off the organic sensor in front of him, his eyes peered from behind the mask at the expedition coming in. They were here to learn of the Vong shaping process - a process that outsiders weren't allowed to learn. That didn't exactly mean they wouldn't be receiving help and a run through of what to expect, however.

The Vong couldn't return these planets to their former glory, after all, if they didn't know what they were aiming for. That is what they hoped the scientists would bring; the knowledge the Vong needed to prepare their shaping. With the galaxies knowledge of the destroyed worlds and the Vong ability to terraform... perhaps there was a chance for the galaxy to be one of hope again.

"Inform the Shapers that their guests have arrived." Came a guttural voice from behind the Familiar, who gave a nod of his head as he spoke into a villip. "They may dock." Sarge said. They wouldn't be going down the planet yet. That would, perhaps, come later.

Instead, they were going to meet up here to discuss which worlds needed attention and how they were going to solve this problem.

Theed, Naboo

Remember when the prophecy was made? Naha'va thought to herself as she stared up at the large palace where the elected leaders reigned from. It reminded her of the past, when she had a true purpose for which she was first made on Kamino. For years, she had served only one man. Then decades, she had spent waiting for his words to come. And they had. She was promised a glorious era for the Empire. It had come and then it had gone. Just as it had once been for the Empire in which she served. She was a clone, then she was a Royal Guard and then finally, she was the Emperor's Hand. Her chin raised a bit at that thought and a small smirk showed on her face. She was the Emperor's Hand. Did his bidding. It was what she was born to do and what she was good at. But what use was an Emperor's Hand without the Emperor. What use she in this galaxy?

He had promised a glorious future she had to see through, serve it. She knew no other way but the survive the Empire and to serve her Master. Since him, she had but one Master and he had cut her down because she did not progress as fast as he had wanted her to. He did not understand that while she served him, she never stopped serving her old Master. And she never would. Naha'va was incapable of forgeting the past, of letting go. There was but one true mission.

The female shoved her hands into the pockets of her leader jacket as she continued to watch the Royal Palace. Why was she here? Perhaps she too had discovered in this life that what it meant to have her faith tainted. For the first time in four hundred years and bodies she chose not to count anymore, she too hard experienced what people had talked of. She had lived on Naboo once, mothered a child without the Force. Useless in its essence yet through her service to the Empires that rose later earned the right to live in her eyes. Beyond that, Naha'va had never thought to be connected to Naboo in anyway. She was born on Kamino, she had spent years on Yinchorr then traveled the galaxy. Coruscant was an adopted home for it was where the Empire resided... it was usually always Kamino that she went back to. So why was she on Naboo of old places? Perhaps it was because this was where he had come from... because this was the planet he was a senator for... because it was the next senator and her team that had pushed this galaxy where it was meant to go... Naha'va had never truly realized how this world was significant to her.

A man passed her and looked at her for a too long of a period time, which was probably a second or two, and then continued. Her attention shifted as she felt eyes on her and narrowed her eyes at the back of the male. In reality, there was no reason for it. There was a rule Naha'va always held to, that was that no face was ever the same, no clone was alike. A rule decided the moment she had chosen to return to Kamino for the first clone that wouldn't even be hers but instead a decoy to distract Black Sun, to keep them off the trail of what had actually happened to her daughter's clone. What happened to her? She was punished by carbonation. It was a nifty idea, one that come to her after some thought put into it. She had originally intended on killing the wayward child but locking her away from all that she knew and then releasing her into a world she knew nothing and had missed on on the lives of all she cared for seemed far more appropriate. But instead of waking her up a century and a half later, Naha'va had changed her mind eventually and just let her be there. She had no use of the clone anymore. Others would take her place in the woman's plan. Ones that were far more efficient.

Realizing she had stood there too long, Naha'va took to walking slowly. It was a better option. Her brown gaze shifted between the people around her now. They were all suspicious. Useless and suspicious. And those two were the worst combination of all.

Zonama Sekot
The Andromeda

The clearance was given to the Andromeda to dock at the nearby space station floating above the verdant living sentient planet that was Zonama Sekot. A rush of excitement along with the thrum of nervousness filled the entire scientific crew. Stories along the centuries had woven various myths and legends about the sentient planet, who would disappear in one solar system only to reappear in another.

To study and perhaps even communicate with such a being would be the proverbial aurorium mine. Even simply being allowed to study the Vong culture or Zonama’s natural fauna and flora but for an hour would be enough to write hundreds of pages of scientific research and discovery.

Alas, they would have to make do with being part of such a mass scientific research team for the Vong Shapers to be able to terraform those lost worlds.

Come on Tali, get a move on!” came a call from Brask, a young human male research assistant in her group.

Quiet like with only a small hint of a smile lingering over her lips, the young brunette rose from her seat on the lounge. The time to merely observe through the glasteel viewport was over. Now they would actually conduct the parameters of their mission.

A small nudge came at her side, prompting Tali to glance over at Brask.

Do you think they will let us go down dirtside?” came a low whisper, excitement reflecting in his blue eyes as he spoke down at her petite form.

A soft shrug came in answer, her hair swaying gently over the right side of her face a she began to walk. From here they would gather their datacards and datafiles to present to the Vong emissaries.

A light smile shone up to Brask, “We are not one of their pantheon to understand just what will guide their decisions.” she said in a soft voice, flicking her head a bit to the right to push her bangs away from her face.

Doubtful, however. Time will tell. I am quite sure that we will not be observing or learning any of their Vong shaping techniques. We are here merely to provide input. Any more than that is icing on the cake.

There came a small shudder as the Andromeda slowly began to drift towards the exposed docking station. Another small hiss and then a click of gears would confirm an air seal along the air lock.

Within minutes, the scientific crew arriving from the Outer Regions would join the other hundreds of groups for the convention, ushered in by the Galactic security entrusted for the safety of all sentients involved in the New Galaxy Rebuilding Project.

It was a relief that the Vong were not intending to neutralize them all. The entire collective of scientific minds in one center would be enough to tempt an attack, for the loss of scientists and researchers would set the galactic scientific community for centuries.

[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

Tinkering with my Tech suit, I fitted the tools that were along my body back into the places where they belonged. I ran my hand through my pure white hair as I shook my head. It had been a few hours now that since the boss that I had, Totally forgot his name, came to me with a job. I was to join the people who were meeting about fixing planets on a molecular level. I would be going as a "Mechanically inclined aid". I shook my head. I was no where near ready for this job. Being one of the higher up in my group, I was probably the fourth in line for the boss title, but somehow I had been first pick.

I grabbed all that I needed, and slipped into the suit. My left mechanical arm working its way past the half sleeve to allow my full use of the tools that were stored inside. While it looked nice an all on the outside, it had many numerous tools that were used by myself to fix ships, weapons, even armor should the need arise. but I was nervous as hell.

I grabbed my helmet that was required with the suit and walked to where the other scientists and Biologists, and whatever Ists there were. so we could have this meeting. I looked around. Clearly if I was just a man at home, I would be working on my speeder rather than having a few debates about how to terriaform a planet. Following the other people through the air lock and onto the docking station, I prayed that nothing bad would happen to me, and that I would keep my wits with myself.

[member="Tali"], [member="Sarge Potteiger"]

Zonama Sekot
Orbital Station

This station continued to amaze Sarge, as it had been based upon designs of the stations one would be likely to find around the galaxy - the major difference being that it, unlike the others, were organic. Vong couldn't stand technology, but they were willing to tolerate being near it.

After the failure of the Ossus Project, the Vong had been anxious to restore their name and make good on their promise to return worlds to their former luster.

But the Master Shapers were truly an... alarming sight to behold, and so it was that Sarge was here in the armor given to him long ago by the Vong he liked to call 'Master.' It was mostly tongue-in-cheek, if only because familiars tended to have closer relations with each other than a slave/master relationship.

But there was no doubt who would win in that particular fight should the Master become angry. A joke it may be, but there was a little part of Sarge that liked not being strapped to torture devices.

He had a new purpose now, however. He was here to smooth over the meeting with the scientists and provide them a more palatable ambassador than talking directly to the shapers. A calculated move by the typically violent and harsh Vong, but one he could appreciate.

Standing at the airlock, coral armored hands clasped behind his back, he waited for the scientists to disembark. Once they did, however... well, he'd be the first thing they saw.

A broad shouldered figure still filling out into his adult bulk, clad in the coral armor of the Vong with a tattered red cloak hung about his shoulders and a porcelain mask set upon his face.

[member="Tali"] [member="Eric-1224"]

Zonama Sekot
Orbital Station

Brask and Tali soon met up with the rest of the scientists and engineers, a quickly growing group as they slowly began to disembark.

As they made their way, Tali caught sight of a cyborg platinum haired male walking along side them as they descended into the docking station. Innate curiosity sent her pale yellow gaze drifting over him, studying his walk, his body language, and his demeanor.

The subtle nuances held the most interesting of details, and while the young woman of seemingly Wroonian descent might appear in her teens, she held the knowledge of over sixty years of study and scientific observation.

Not that those around her would know that. Seemingly to her coworkers, she was a young woman with a brilliant mind. Age did not signify level of maturity or intelligence in the galaxy, much like the reigning Queen of Naboo, who at fourteen took the throne and other Junior Senators who at their early teens, have managed the heavy responsibility of the prosperity of worlds.

Tali vas Andromeda was no different.

Were [member="Eric-1224"] cast his attention at the faintly cerulean hued female, a faint friendly smile of greeting would grace her lips.
It would not be long, however, before another would gain perusal.

Now this is unexpected came Tali’s inquisitive musing as her scrutiny came upon the broad shouldered, and rather human physique clad in Vong coral armor. He wasn’t a Yuuzhan Vong, certainly a near-human. Although with that porcelain mask, it was hard to determine if there were any of the tell-tale ritual self mutilation that the Vong were known for.

So what was he?

Her eyes went narrowing in his direction, the curiosity upon her cerulean face plain to see.

There were all kinds of people around me. Young who looked to be about my age, 20 or so. While others looked to have almost triple of my life span of knowledge about this sort of thing. Really I was just here to make it look good. I kept my helmet in my left hand as my buzz cut white hair allowed my pointy ears to be visible. I felt naked without the helmet on. Still I looked to see a very beautiful girl. My age, I smiled at her as she did to me. I simply gave a nod. To which My mind started to run.

Does she like me?
No there is no way. you are a slave
No not a slave, a forced worker.
Why is she even looking at you!
Oh gods.

I looked away from the woman and to the man who greeted us. In Vong armor, and a mask to hide his facial features, he looked more human, or like myself, than one of them. I looked at him quizzically. Only wondering what this was going to happen, and how much I would be involved in this.

Unclasping his hands from behind his back and folding them in front of himself, the scaled claws of which covered his hands interlocked as perfectly as the fingers encased in gloves that lay beneath them. The claws themselves didn't fully enclose his hands - they simply covered the top half, where underneath his hands lay covered in thick gloves.

Bowing his head courteously as the researchers, scientists and assorted gentlefolk disembarked from the transport, he straightened himself. "Greetings, all." He says, voice raised to carry to the furthest reaches of the group.

"Welcome to Exhibition."

Smiling beneath his helmet, he motioned down the hallway behind him. "For those wishing to meet the Shapers right away - be it a desire to stay here no longer than necessary or just to get straight into the meat of things - you may carry onward. Be respectful, be deferential. The shame of Ossus has not been forgotten."

No Vong surrounded him, so he said that without fear of getting dismembered. "For those curious as to who I am, I am the Familiar, and I will answer what questions I can. A word of caution, before you disperse - tread lightly. The Vong may no longer be bent on War, but that doesn't mean their tempers have cooled."

Deeply hued brown eyes shifted, settling on [member="Tali"] who made no attempts to hide her curiosity. Quieting his voice a little, he tiled his head. "Can I help you, my lady?" He inquires politely, the faint flicker of his gaze including [member="Eric-1224"] in that statement.

Around him, scientists scattered or stayed in an attempt to converse with the coral armored figure.

Zonama Sekot
Orbital Station

[member="Sarge Potteiger"] | [member="Eric-1224"]

Tali caught the avoiding expression from the cyborg, but she didn't take it personally. She could understand being uncomfortable around many new sentients, much less the Yuuzhan Vong.

However, his gaze also went fixating towards the Vong Familiar that stood in front of us. All of a sudden, a slight frown went to mare her brow at that term. Vong familiar. Behind her, the various engineers and scientists began their herd towards the direction of the Vong Shapers.

"You speak basic." came her blunt observation, her yellow irises skimming over him. Her frown deepened. She had not been expecting this.

"And you are not Vong." well that was putting it lightly, and perhaps she might come off a bit outlandish, but it was only mere observation at such an oddity.

"There has been no documented case of the Vong ever taking a Non-Vong familiar." one might consider her tone to be a bit too academic for one who appeared too young.

Her gaze went drifting from the top of his porcelain mask, over the broad shoulders covered in crab armor, past the small cape and down his torso, legs, and boots -- no this was no appreciative gaze of a young woman towards a potential partner of the opposite sex, but mere scientific scrutiny. As if he was a rare specimen to be studied.

Curious.

Zonama Sekot
Orbital Station

I had stayed still not saying a word to anyone as some left to go straight to the vong. While the woman that I had just looked at, walked up to the Vong Familiar. She spoke to him, asking questions about how they acted. Suddenly I was interested in this as well. Something was up, and well. the little problem solver that I am, wanted to find out what it was.

Coming up behind the woman, I spoke losing nothing against her, "Miss, that doesn't mean that a Vong can learn to speak basic, and who is to say that he is not different from the rest?" I looked to her as she had mentioned that no one had been taken in by the Vong. And to know that would mean years of searching through all of their files. Unless they had just one thing where it mentioned all of the names of people they had taken in.

[member="Eric-1224"] [member="Tali"]

"Vong speak Basic. Quite well." The Familiar says, voice as pleasantly neutral as any protocol droid. "And I dare say that documenting everything that goes on in Vong space is quite literally impossible." He adds with only a hint of chiding, as if she'd gotten too far ahead of herself and banked too much on knowing everything.

No one knew everything.

"Chtěli byste raději mluvím takhle?

Alebo snáď to?

Być może będzie to lepiej?"

Three languages. Cheunh. Anselmian. Wroonian.

All asking the same thing, 'would you prefer I spoke like this?'

Pleasant he may be, but cheeky he certainly was.

Zonama Sekot
Orbital Station

Tali's yellow eyes went narrowing slightly at the Vong Familiar. She'd given an incline of her head in concession at [member="Eric-1224"] beside her, granting him his due at that mention. However, when [member="Sarge Potteiger"] began to speak in Cheunh, Anselmian, and Wroonian, it was clear that the sentient was working beyond the means of a protocol droid.

A protocol droid wasn't sarcastic. Or cheeky.

tumblr_n5y5frVv1u1ta3ev9o2_250.gif
Two could play this game.

" Sei, sei, sahak dan fic cuk ji nawara." «My, my, don't you have quite the tongue.» First came Ryl, then Mando'a, " Diba'a cad olyay ratiin a sol'yc ca'nara, nayc?" «Guess there is always a first time, no?»

"Ako naozaj zvedavý. Miesto protokolárne droid, oni robili vám." «How curious indeed. Instead of a protocol droid, they made you.» came her quip in Anselmian.

"Dělá jeden divit, co ostatní talenty máte." Cheunh, «Makes one wonder just what other talents you have.»

And finally, in what would be her seemingly native Wroonian.

"Zastanawiam się, czy to wszystko było spowodowane Vong kształtowaniu ..."« I do wonder, has it all came to pass due to a cause of the Vong shaping..»

I looked at the man as he confirmed that they could speak well. Only I was taken aback by the sudden language change. I had no idea on what he said. I kind of just looked at him like he was crazy. Then the woman began the same. speaking in different tongues that I had no idea what was going on. For all I knew the could have been talking about the weather and how great the fruit was. I only knew two languages. Arkanian, and basic. Well if you counted galactic and Imperial basic as different then really I knew three.

I looked at the two then spoke myself. trying to figure out this conversation. "You know that some of us may not be part protocol droid or scholar." I looked at either of them. really it was kind of rude to suddenly change languages when someone else can't speak it, let alone understand it. Now all of a sudden I could talk to women. That is if they were speaking a completely different language and ignored me.

Wow, were my social skills low on the poll.

[member="Tali"] [member="Eric-1224"]

Dipping his head in response to the armored man, the masked figure deferred to the fact that not everyone was a protocol droid or intellectual. "They did not make me, I'm glad to say." The Familiar says in response to the woman.

"But I do certainly have my own array of... talents." The faint pause would lend most to think that, perhaps, this was an innuendo of sorts. A pass taken at the woman. She would likely think this as well. For the Familiar, however, it was in regards to his former occupation as a freedom fighter - or terrorist, depending on your point of view.

He practically prided himself on having been a terrorist, because it meant he'd been doing his job.

"Sadly for you, there has been no shaping to study."

Again, his head dipped towards Eric. "I will continue in Basic, my apologies for the slip."

Zonama Sekot
Orbital Station

You could see the awareness dawning upon the young scientist as [member="Eric-1224"] 's words took hold. She let herself get away from the task at hand, and yes, remind her that not everyone had a degree in xenolinguistics.

tumblr_mqe5e5wqfW1s9q9dro6_250.gif

"Right," she began, turning towards Eric with an apologetic nod. Pass or not, her attention drew to the Familiar [member="Sarge Potteiger"] once more. There was that slight narrowing in her yellow eyes at his vague elaboration, if one could call it, of his talents.

"Fascinating." she said simply, before starting to turn away. "Perhaps it is time to congregate with the rest of academia." she said in a low murmur, turning towards the platinum crew cut cyborg.

"I'm sorry, I did not catch your name."

I turned to the Vong Familiar as he began to speak in Basic once more. Finishing his statement to her about not being made by the Vong. My guess was they were talking about how he may have been a droids or a creation of the Vong Shapers. Either way, the conversation would be changing with me there. I was somewhat glad because I knew not very much about the Vong. Other than the used to destroy worlds and were known for their crab armor and snake like weapons.

I nodded to the man at his apology and that he would speak basic from now on. As did the woman as well. Mentioning that we should join the rest of the people. I nodded my head. As we started to walk, she turned to me. People around here may have thought I was a cyborg, really the only part of me that was robotic or droid like was my left arm just below my elbow. Despite this. I was still called as one. But her asking what my name was. In a single word? nerve racking. Well no that was two words.

Still I clammed up. I almost instantly began to sweat in my suit. my right hand became clammy and cold. I blinked a few times trying to make sure that she was actually talking to me. I then cleared my throat in spoke in a softer tone than I had before.

"I.. I'm uh.... I'm Eric." I bet she could tell that I was nervous. And to try and stop myself from looking like an idiot, My tools and gear in my left arm came in and out as though I were checking them. I made sure to keep the finger knives that I had from coming out as it could have been considered a weapon, but the tools would shoot out and then slide back in.

Pleasant greetings, Eric,” the young cerulean woman said in turn, beginning to amble along towards the corridor that the rest of the scientists and researchers had gone to, leaving behind the Vong familiar for now.

I am Talia vas Andromeda.” speaking in the manner most used to by those in long distance scientific missions. Talia of the Andromeda.

Where do you hail from?” she asked following up with a question. With such a large ship and with more faces than one could know, it was not rare to meet new sentients during the first phases of scientific long term missions.

Up ahead, the corridor soon opened up to a vast chamber, with rows of seats set in what could only be described as an amphitheater setting. The low murmur of the scientist grew in a swell as they all began to congregate to their seats.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Unknown Regions
The Planet Khazund
One of the Mechanus Spires

The room inside the spire was dark, the droids do not need light, the only glow was the one the moon overhead cast from the open window of the rock structure. A tower protruding from the depths of Khazund where the Mechanus domain resided, one of the few structures they had above the ground. A rock shaped by machines with fire and steel. A presence shifted in the darkness of the room, under the veil of shadows, in the subtle sheen of moon few paintings and steel easels were seen thrown about the room.
Finally, a voice has spoke up,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-sYYX5UpJo
"I want to be a Jedi Ranger, I want to have the things they have got."
A being hiding in the shadow tilted his head from the ground towards the window, the dull red glow of photoreceptors visible in the darkness.
"I could be a Jedi Ranger. But there is just one little thing they are. I am not."
The being would push himself away from the wall, moving into the glow of the moon, his metal body becoming visible, the rust-orange color of his paint-job, a brass-colored armor plates visible over his chest and limbs, a droid in a suit of armor. Metal over metal. Red cloak fluttered behind him, cascading over his shoulders.
"Most of my life I have helped them out there, keeping the peace in Outerspace."
He leaned on the window still, looking up at the dark skies over the rocky plateaus and mountains of Khazund,
"I may not be up there with them."
He would life his arms, closing them in fists at his chest-heigh,
"But I have what it takes!"
HK extended his arms out towards the skies,
"I have a hunger and thirst for adventure, I want to travel the Galaxy! The future is now, so I do not see why, the time is not right for me."

HK turned away from the window, looking over the paintings and easels scattered around the room in darkness,
"And I admit, it is all in my head, but who says it cannot be real? They may be far away, but I can safely say, it does not change the way I feel."
He spruced up the routine up with a bit of jazz-hands, he turned around back to the window, extending his arms up towards the sky as he looked out of the window into the night,
"I want to be a Jedi Ranger! Even if it might sound strange, maybe now I am not a Ranger, but all of that is right about to change!"
He proclaimed just as the door to the room opened, another figure entered the room at the top of the spire, his grey metal form gently glistened in the reflection of the moon-light, dull red photoreceptors shining in the darkness. The grey droid rapped a staff on the rocky surface of the floor as he strut closer.

HK-36-2 the Protector

The Second Sparklord of Mecha
"All of your life you have had your head stuck up in the gaseous atmosphere."
The droid begun, with each of his movement there was soft clinking of vials and gadgets that hung about his belt, he moved the top of his staff about in the air, a small cloud of purple-colored vapors left in its trail,
"Do not forget- the rock is solid,"
With that he smacked the nearby rock wall with his staff, a clung heard to illustrate his point,
"The clouds can disappear."
He waved his metal hand about the small purple cloud, the vapors dispersing with the movement of air he caused, violet robes and cloak fluttering from between his additional armor plates.
"When you are a droid you have a purpose, like it or not, from G0nk to MSE."
The droid spoke, coming closer to the other HK unit,
"Need I remind you- leave that stuff behind you, so you can find what yours can be."
He would give HK-1 a soft smack on his brass armor chestplate with his staff,

"Cause the needs of the many droids- they outweigh the few!"
HK-2 did a little mocking jazz-hand motion, turning his back to HK-1 as he took a few steps back,
"And everyunit knows- it is just the way it goes-"
Turning back on his mechanic heel he pointed to HK-1,
"And there is nothing you can do."
Leaning on his staff, the HK-2 unit tilted his body to the side slightly, looking to HK,
"You want to be a Jedi Ranger? Protect the folks, far and near?"
HK-2 did a little slow wave with his hand at that, before snapping his head to look at HK-1 once more,
"Who gives a kark about those Jedi strangers? The greatest life to live is found right here."
He stomped his staff into the rocky floor at that, motioning for HK to follow,

"Come, last one to Council meeting is a delicious barrel of oil."
He turned back to the doorway in order to go with the other droid unit outside of the Spire's room and descend down into the depths of Mechanus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom