Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dawn Irisael

Kronk

NPCs by Daalen
7816.game-of-thrones-rpg.420.304.4.55257.jpg
I am Dawn Irisael, born of the darkness, raised as a shadow, and living as the instrument of your demise.
Name: Dawn Irisael​
Nicknames: Shadow, Keeper, and Sael​
Official Title: Reaper of the Damned​
Home World: Boz Pity​
Faction: None​
Gender; Female
Species: Genetically Modified Umbaran Clone​
Height: 6 feet and 6 inches​
Weight: 188​
Hair: Like many Umbarans, Dawn has white/silver hair. These days it is kept short in a boy-cut, and requires little to no maintenance other then shampooing and the occasional trim.​
Eyes: Due to a genetic mutation, Dawn has dark green eyes. The majority of Umbarans (enough of them for it to be considered 'all') have silver or light blue eyes. It is likely that she is the first to have differently colored eyes, though this isn't terribly odd, considering her modified DNA and status as a clone.​
Skin: Unsurprisingly she has pale white skin, with dark circles under her eyes. She has a variety of scars in various places, the most notable being one that runs from her elbow to the palm of her hand.​
Body Structure: Thanks to exercise and rigerous training, Dawn has a fit, muscular frame. This is made more noticeable by her already broad shoulders and long limbs. Many mistake her for a male until they see her face (partially due to her... flat chest).​
Personality: Having grown up with only a few people near her, Dawn has become used to being on her own. The idea of love or partnership is lost to her, and making friends seems pointless to her. Many consider her withdrawn, while she really just doesn't understand social customs. For the most part she's quiet (anything but shy, just normally doesn't talk unless necessary) and does as she's instructed. Emotions confuse her, as she does not seem to experience many of them. It is rare for her to get upset or make an outburst, some mistaking her impassive nature for courage or steadiness in the face of anger and disruption.​
Biography:
Boz Pity... The Graveyard Planet. Not many call the planet home, finding it eerie and dark. But one... cult, of sorts, hid on the world, working on creating the perfect warriors for their Gods. It took decades for them to settle on select genes for the creature. Another century was spent on putting that specimen together. Approximately fourteen years, two months, and four days ago their 'child' was born, and named Dawn Irisael, after two of the deities they worshiped.​
Dawn was the result of genetic modification and cloning, a freak of nature. But she was raised as a hero, told that she would one day rule her colony, and be the champion of her people. The cult wanted to force their religion on the people of the galaxy, and lead the planets. First, of course, their champion had to be ready. From a young age she was trained in the art of combat, learning various forms of martial arts and how to handle an assortment of weapons. Dawn was also taught about her culture, and the galaxy she lived in.​
It became obvious quickly she wasn't like a normal being. Not only did she appear to be dead to the force, she also seemed to lack the ability to experience a broad array of emotions, left as more of a shell or tool then a sentient. Her 'family' appreciated this, and used it to their advantage. She can not pity. She can not fear.​
She simply exists.​
Force Status: Force Dead​
Mental State: Despite being perfectly sane, there are a number of things that many would consider 'wrong' with Dawn. The Umbaran lacks common emotions, and never seems to express those she does have. At times she pretends to feel something, but her lack of knowledge of these things makes it hard to appear 'normal'.​
Marital Status: Single, never married.​
Strengths: Just like her 'family' intended, Dawn is tall, strong, and relatively healthy. 14 years of training have allowed her to master many different types of weapons and martial arts, making her a true fighting machine. Also, her lack of emotions prevents her from being scared, worried, or sympathetic towards enemies.​
Weaknesses: One unintentional consequence of the gene-splicing was Dawn's slowly corroding immune system. As time passes her body is slowly breaking down, destroying itself from the inside out. Though it'll take a long time, eventually her body will be unable to support itself, and simply collapse. Also she ages faster then others, further limiting her time in the galaxy. To make things worse she has no idea of how to properly behave, has no allies outside of her 'family', and is slower, taking strength over speed.​
Sexual Orientation: Asexual, doesn't care much for romance.​
Clothing: It isn't often that she is seen without her armor, and when she is she wears simple robes. If traveling, she'll often keep a pair of goggles with her, and use them when it is bright outside, to protect her sensitive eyes.​
Relationships: TBA as RPs are completed​
Kills: N/A​
Bounties: N/A​
Ship: No personal ship, but her 'family' has a transport they occasionally let her borrow.​
Roleplays: TBA​
NOTE: This character is not named Vorzek Kry'kel​
This character is not part of the Sith Empire, nor is she a Sith Apprentice.​
Her tags and name were for a previous character that never caught on. I am simply reusing the sub account, so the staff don't have to delete this sub while I make another. Due to the new rule, I am unable to request a tag or name change until I have at least 50 posts. Currently I do not, though hopefully will soon.​
My apologies for any confusion.​

Kronk

NPCs by Daalen
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]
My apologies Miss, but I'd rather not be devoured. Perhaps I can simply kill useless meatbags for you and supply meals in exchange for not being targeted by your... teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom