Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David vs The Goliath (Adar vs Reaku)

Abigail

A
[member="Adar Bralor"]

Anarchis' hands and feet were fried by the pulse however... damnable old circuitry. "Well well... seems I can't fight now..." he then uses the force to take off his boots and gloves to show his mechanical hands and feet "as you disabled me for now. I give up, just do this old codger one favor and help him get new hands and feet. You see, mine were ripped off by Vornskrs probably several milennia ago. I ask not for pity, but a bit of help at least being able to move from this spot."

[member="Darth Anarchis"]

Adar branded the Sith mentally with a very childish term; Spoil sport.

He cautiously approached the Sith lord, his spear's position eased but still held firmly with one of his hands.

"Tech can only fail you, gramps." he said as he extended his free hand to lift him up. "Don't matter if your hands or your legs are chopped off, better just to adapt."

Abigail

A
[member="Adar Bralor"]

"While I agree, I need at least a temporary fix for aged circuitry frying like this until I can use alchemy to regain my hands and feet myself." Anarchis said knowing despite his body not aging, he is too old for bullcrap

"Hmph, Alchemy." he said as he helped the Sith to his feet. He tapped a button on the side of his helmet and his Basilisk sprung to life, coming to its master.

"My Basilisk can carry you on its back, but if you think of crossing me, I've just the command for it to fix yea."

"Roll over." he said, his tone deathly serious.

Abigail

A
[member="Adar Bralor"]

"Alright then, either they can fix my hands and feet or just give me more updated ones." Anarchis said. "Oh, and my real name is Reaku Ansetus. But I usually go by Darth Anarchis."

"Adar Bralor, estranged clansman of Clan Bralor."
He tapped a few more buttons on his helmet and the Basilisk lifted Anarchis onto its back. He pressed yet another button and the Basilisk laid down its other hand in front of its master. He stood on it, and the Basilisk raised him up to his back. Adar dismounted somewhat gracefully, and sat down at the controls.

"Where do you need to go?"

Abigail

A
"Had I won, I'd have left this world to it's own devices, but perhaps the hospital or a mechanic... heh, perhaps these old things could go for an update either way." Anarchis laughed a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom