Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dathomiri spells (because I was asked)

DATHOMIRI MAGICS
  • Aspect of the Storm
  • Blood trail
  • Chant of Resurrection
  • Control web
  • Mesmerism
  • Mindspeech
  • Spell of Interpretation
  • Spirit ichor
  • Water of Life
  • Ears of the Chiroptix
  • Revitalization of the Whuffa
  • Scream of the Ssurian
  • Sense of the Veshet
  • Speed of the Toocha
  • Surge of the Brier

Now my first question here is, if you've come up with the titles yourself or are the part of one of the sites that collects/creates/etc them? Since I personally haven't run into the titles myself. Blood trails is of course on the wookie and I could make a guess on what some of the others.

But if we're gonna do this, it'll need short description on what it does and what its limitations are (per rank).

My plan for the guide was basically, first start with its basics and history, show a connection of them with force powers since there are those of us that believe there is one (despite what certain folks there say) and then offer examples for levels, then expand from them. So working with this, along with what some of us already have been using could work wonderfully for the second post of the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom