Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Date night in

Caleb windsdale

C
Tag: Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss

The night had roled around for Caleb's and zoeys big date night to say Caleb had it all prepared was an understatement. He had every kind of snack, food and drink he thought Zoey would like even though the date wasn't for an hour and he still had to go and get his date. He was prepared even over prepared he would say. He was wearing a shirt that showed off his Physique not really meaning much to him.

His parents where away for a few days and it was Saturday so if she ended up staying the night for some reason they wouldn't have to rush to her house to get her ready for school. On top of himself which would be bad very bad for both of them.

Caleb had just gotten his keys and entered the turbolift to the parking garage for his speeder. When he realized he maybe should get flowers or should he he wasn't sure but the night was young he could get her flowers later if she wanted any. Then the turbolift door opened and he happily went to his car and started it up knowing it should take 40 minutes to get there he could so he'd be early driving out of the parking garage he took off and drove to her apartment building hoping she wouldn't be late.

For the first time, Zoey had been presented to every girls worst nightmare. That being to choose the proper attire for a date night. She had spent a considerable time talking with Jane on the holoprojector, asking her sister and the familys fashionista for advice of what to wear. Yet, Zoey took it quite well and was not the one to loose her head over it. The choice had fell upon a pair of denim trousers, a magenta blouse tucked in showing her high and slim waistline, and she topped it off with a black leather jacket. Her hair was now long, tidily combed and let out over her shoulders.

She stood in the hall and took a deep breath while looking at herself in the mirror. This was it. Her first real date with Caleb Windsdale, the schools pretty boy. Stars, her friends would not simply stop talking about their meeting in the skate park the other day. Everyone knew how fast words spread in school. Fortunately, she had not heard anything from Lora, his former girlfriend, and it seemed as if she would not be bothered by her either. Hopefully. Otherwise, rivalry could turn out to be nasty and mean.

Zoey grabbed the backpack from the floor and locked the door of the apartment after her. She had been home alone for a while, and thanks to that she had been able to borrow a few beers and ciders from the fridge. She didn't know if Caleb drank it, but she guessed that he would drink at least one of them. Her father would certainly wonder where they had gone, but Jane had promised to sort it out.

The early night traffic was as usual pretty dense in their block in Coruscants wealthier districts. As she stood on the platform waiting for Caleb to pick her up, she glanced up and admired the pretty sky that bathed in a beautiful mix of pink, orange and purple. She noticed a familiar airspeeder in the distance and a smile grew on her face as the boy pulled into the platform for her to jump in, which she did with a slightly coy smile.

''Hey there.. Trip went fine?'' she asked, not really coming to think of anything else to begin with. Second time they met, and she was already in a speeder with him, invited to share a movie night with him at his place. This was big.

Caleb windsdale

Caleb windsdale

C
Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss
He pulled up seeing what she was wearing when she hoped in he sat there looking at her lost for words for a solid few seconds "the trip was fine although it was worth it to see you looking especially beautiful in that outfit" he said sitting there. He didn't even notice the backpack at all as he started driving. "I got any kind of snack you may want plus a few non alcoholic drinks I didn't know if you drank or not and we can order in" he offered as he drove them to his home avoiding almost all the traffic with a detour as they pulled in. Caleb hopped out and offered to help Zoey then seeing her backpack "hopefully that's not homework" he joked as they walked to his apartment door he unlocked the door as they walked into a white hallway with coat racks "feel free to hang up your coat if you want" he said.

The apartment had white durasteel walls it was the picture of modern Nobility living on corusant. Something Jane would have made if she was an interior decorator instead of a fashionista for clothes. "Make yourself at home Zoey and let the date begin" he said as he looked at her.

"My father owns like 30% of the largest holomovie company in the galaxy so we can watch any movie that's not out yet that you are looking forward to if you want" he asked "or I have the newest gaming rig in the game room with everygame put for it if you want to do that" he offered "this night is for ourselves to enjoy our company" he said walking up to her "so how do you want to enjoy it" asked harmlessly.

Zoey could not to much but to smile at his comment about looking beautiful in the choosen attire. Thanks, Jane. Of course, she might have answered it with a compliment of her own, that he was not looking that bad either this night. If Caleb Windsdale ever looked bad, which was highly doubtful.

''Ya know... uhm...'' Zoey started as soon as she had hung up her jacket and grabbed the backpack, venturing inside the clean and fresh apartment. ''Mom gave me some beers and ciders... I wasn't sure if you liked that stuff, but... I could take a cider or two, if you would.'' she lied and glanced at him after inspecting the living room interior. She almost felt bad for it but it was an innocent white lie, at least to her. She was not sure if Caleb would see through her lie, but she sat the backpack down by the couch. ''I think they're still enough cold.'' she added, before directing the focus on something else and glanced around again. ''Wow, this a nice place you got here! And yeah, won't be any problem finding a movie that both like, then! When do your parents come home?''

Caleb windsdale

Last edited:

Caleb windsdale

C
" I would love a beer Zoey" he said looking at her he saw through the lie but he would keep that to himself. He was happy to be here with her and smiled as he sat down next to her taking a beer "your mom let's you drink cider and beer zoey" he jested looking at her. Thinking as he grabbed the remote handing it to her "do you want to pick something and what kind of snack do you want?" He asked Looking at her.

Truth was he bought snacks for her he wasn't hungry but if she wanted anything he had it "and my parents won't be back for a couple of days they give me plenty of money to live off of while they are gone and I can cook excellently so it's not a huge issue" he said looking at her. They had a the apartment to themselves " we are all alone all weekend or until you have to go home we can do whatever you want" he said coyly with a smile.

Zoey flashed Caleb a sweet smile, happy to know that her decision to nick a few ones from home had been a right one. It would have been pretty awkward if he had told her otherwise, that he didn't drink alcohol. Zoey was also relieved by the fact that, despite Caleb saw through the obvious lie, he took it well and wasn't an all proper wise guy about it.

''Yeah! Why? Doesn't your mother?'' she said with sarcasm, as she handed him a beer from the backpack and a cider for herself before she dropped down in the opposite corner of the sofa. The first nervousness was slowly starting to go away, now that they had got the chat going and was sharing a drink together. It helped doing things, and Zoey pulled up a leg in the sofa. If it was just her feeling comfortable or also a kind of instinctive divider between them two was hard to tell. Zoey was comfortable, but also didn't want to end up in his lap the first thing she did on this date. She could imagine it later on though, that was for sure.

She took a sip out of the can of cider and let the taste settle on her palette. It was not the first cider that she had drink, but certainly among the few first as a sixteen year old on Coruscant.

''Well, I dunno... I don't know which kind of flicks you like?'' she said questioningly, as Caleb handed her the remote.

''Chips will be just fine, if ya got... maybe some candy? Ya know that... sour stuff they sell at school cantina? Maybe mix it up a little?'' she explained, not knowing what kind of snacks or candy Caleb liked either.

Caleb windsdale

Caleb windsdale

C
He smiled back at her as she shot him a sweet smile. He was glad she was here and wasn't afraid to drink a little bit. He had gotten a few alcoholic drinks for them incase she hadn't to hopefully get them more Comfortable with eachother.

"My dad let's me yeah this happens to be the brand we drink together actually" he said with a slight laugh as he opened it up and took a swig he was used to the taste by now watching her take her first drink. He let out a chuckle as he watched her sit on the opposite side from where he sat. He knew what she was doing and he would let her do it until she was comfortable and ready to sit where she wanted.

"I'll let you pick the movie I'll watch anything and enjoy it" he said as he walked Into the kitchen to grab her snacks. He walked back with chips and sour candies they had at the school cantina setting them before her and he walked to the otherside of the sofa and Raised up the legs of his own side "so what are we watching" he asked as he looked to the screen.

Zoey became slightly surprised by his answer, having of course lied about that her mother did let her drink alcohol. It was not out of reason Zoey occasionally sneaked away on banquettes and dinners that they attended to, in one way or the other finding herself a drink that was not just a soft drink. Only one person had caught her though, and that was Jane, but being close sisters Jane had kept it to herself. Zoey was surprised that Caleb seemed to mean it for real, but on the other hand he was also a boy and his family was different than hers.

She thought about it and watched the pretty boy rise from the sofa and head out of the large livingroom and into the kitchen. She followed him with curiosity yet admiration all the way out with a discreet glance. Despite he was the schools hunk, he seemed to have a large soft side. From what she had seen so far, ha was very cute and very sweet. Zoey leaned back in the sofa, making herself comfortable and started to zap through the movies in the vast library. The choice fell on a new and not yet released action flick. She silently wondered what Caleb would think about her choosing an action movie, just as the boy came back with a tray of snacks and candy.

She flashed him another soft smile and leaned forward, grabbing one of the sour candies and bited the tough chunk in half.

''These are so good! I always buy them in the cantina!'' she uttered in joy of the sour and fun taste.

''Alright...'' she said between the chews. ''What do ya think of this one?''

Zoey played the trailer as she chewed down the candy and took another sip of the cider. If it fell into the boys taste, the movie night would begin.

Caleb windsdale

Caleb windsdale

C
He smiled as she chowed down on a sour candy and she said she enjoyed them. "Well then I'll make sure I have a few on hand for when you come over next" he said looking at her enjoying the sour candy. He never understood the fascination with sour candy but if she enjoyed them he'd have a few incase.

He watched the trailer with her "let's watch" he said he didn't know much girls who liked action movies. But he liked her more for liking them unless she was picking one for him "you like action movies Zoey and here I thought I couldn't like you anymore " he asked looking at her with a genuine smile. If she did then he genuinely thought she was the perfect woman or atleast perfect teenage girl. In his eyes this was the perfect date he didn't have to Deflect his friends or Lora and it was one on one time with Zoey as he took a drink of his beer he watched the beginning of the movie.

''Oh, countin' on that I'll be back, are ya?'' Zoey said sassily, but also flashing him that dazzling bright smile of amusement that only she could carry. A sign that she enjoyed herself this far, being so comfortable that she could risk to jest with him some. Apparently, he was so comfortable and sure of himself that he already counted this date as nothing more than a success. To challenge those presumes was fun.

''Yeah, sure! I'm pretty omnivorous when it comes to movies, but action is usually a lot of fun.'' she explained and popped another candy into her mouth and took a sip of the sweet fizzy cider as the movie began. One could see that Zoey was invested in it, maybe not only because it was good but also because it pulled the focus into something else than trying to melt that she was on a date with the schools most popular boy.

Caleb windsdale

Caleb windsdale

C
He smiled back at her with his own shinning white smile he was glad she was getting comfortable enough to show sass. "Oh like you don't want to come back?" He asked sarcasticly with a bright pearly white smile. As he looked at her he hoped she would want to go on more dates with him he surely wanted to go on more with her. He didn't figure the date was a success but they held mutual attraction towards eachother for now and he hoped it stayed that way.

" Well I guess we both or omnivorous with movies and action can be fun" he said as he sat ther and watched the movie. It was good spy action movie he occasionally looked at Zoey who seemed invested in the movie so Caleb didn't bother her at all unless she wanted to talk.

Zoey glanced at the boy with amusement and slight suspicion in her eyes, a light smile lingered on on her lips as she observed him. Apparently, they both got a more or less sarcastic side to themselves. She could easily follow him down that path if he wanted to, and they would probably enjoy each others company even more if and when they did.

''Hmm...'' she thought of it and held onto the answer for a bit, throwing a glance at the movie which now had proceeded into one of those boring parts almost every movie had somewhere in it. ''I don't know...'' she said and laid her eyes on him once more, raising her eyebrows once and shrugged. This was going to be fun. She could not let go of this little game just yet. ''Right now I'm gonna go and get another cider... Maybe I get lost on the way...'' she added with a mischievous smile before standing up and rounding the sofa. Zoey turned her head at him before leaving the room. ''You want a refill?''

Well in the kitchen, Zoey found her way to the fridge and helped herself to another cider and whatever Caleb wanted. It was not much, but the first cider had begun to affect her ever so slightly. She knew she could not allow herself to become all tanked-up, but still it helped her relax some around Caleb. Zoey returned to the living room, and was about to round the sofa on the end of which Caleb sat when it happened. She tripped on the carpet but did her best, using her dancing skills, to land as gracefully as she could. Though, she still landed squarely with her legs across his on the sofa. Ugh, how clumsy of her! She thought and looked up at Caleb in surprise, before she quickly rose up and adjusted herself by his side.

''Oops! Sorry, Caleb! Darn carpet!'' she uttered, feeling a blush coming on as she gave him his drink and popped her own open, now sitting beside him.

Caleb windsdale

Caleb windsdale

C
He smiled and looked at her he was enjoying this more then he thought. Plus she was holding her own with the sarcasm which was a bonus to him plus it was easing the tension between them.

He looked at her as she spoke the movie was at a slow point currently which happen to all movies. "Well if you get lost I'll have to finish this movie alone and" he said then sighed. " I don't know find you and find another way to finish this date" he said with a mischievous smile of his own. Raising an eyebrow he said as he watched her walk by towards the kitchen "get me another beer if you would please assuming you dont get lost" he joked.

He was watching the movie as Zoey walked back. Not really paying attention the movie started picking back up slightly he then saw her fall into his lap her legs on his. He then saw her look into his eyes surprised and he looked equally surprised at her. Then watching her stammer to sit next to him and offer him the beer he continued looking at her she was blushing.

"Thanks for the beer zoey" he said honesty while looking at her. The young corusanti boy wanted to say something smart here but it didn't feel appropriate "trips happen" he said then moving hair from her face to behind her ear to better see her face. "You have nothing to be sorry for it was a welcome surprise" he said as he wrapped a muscular arm around her shoulders.

Not sure how she would react to it but he continued to watch the movie for a bit unless she wanted to talk. He wasn't sure if this was a good date for both of them she seemed happy with it but he didn't want to assume anything.

''Hey, no problem!'' the slightly bewildered Zoey piped up, as she popped her own can of cider and took a sip out of it. She gave him a shy smile, slowly realising that he had not taken any offence of it. What a disaster it would have been, if he had!

Zoey felt his arm gently being wrapped behind and around her shoulders. Their date night was being cranked up a notch, but ever so slightly. She didn't resist it, but instead tried to play it off like it was nothing out of the ordinary. The movie was continuing in front of them and they went back to watching it, Zoey not wanting to miss out on the thrilling ending. Zoey reached forward, leaving Caleb's sweet arm for a moment, and grabbed a handful of candy out of the bowl, before she leaned back and even dared to carefully lean against the boy.

He had a pleasant scent to him, and Zoey guessed that he had gone the extra mile to find just the right perfume. An easier said than done task, considering that this was their first real date. He might have done some research about her preferences, or it was just shear luck. Either way, it was a pair of nice and safe arms she had found herself in.

The movie came to an end with a twist, but as a whole ended in the good guys favour.

''That was pretty good, or what do ya think?'' she said and corrected her head some to look up at Caleb, see if he had been sleeping through the final part or not. She hoped that she had choosed the right movie for the night.

Caleb windsdale

C
He could feel her nervousness as he cracked his own beer and took a sip of his own. Sitting there watching the movie he felt her move to get candy he hoped she was liking the movie. Sitting there taking another sip of his beer he felt her lean against him he had bought new perfume one he figured she might like but wasn't sure.

Wrapping his arms around her he enjoyed this moment between them. Part of him didn't want it to end however unrealistic that sounded and when the twist came he was a little surprised but saw it coming. But naturally the good guy won he looked down at her about to ask the same question she asked him "It was good I liked it" he said looking down at her.

Minding that this was their first date, Zoey wouldn't want to get caught in Caleb's gaze for too long and thus running the risk to let things go unnecessary fast. As much as she didn't want to do that, apparently it was another question wether she actually wouldn't do that. Her bright blue eyes took their time to admire his blue green ones and the music of the end titles was the only sound that accompanied them in the background. Finally, she seemed to regain the will of her own and broke the gaze but remained carefully leaned against the gorgeous boy.

''Haah...'' she uttered, pondering about the situation and a way out of which she thought was a quite embarassing situation. ''Uhm... Guess I nailed your taste in movies pretty good then!'' she remarked with a nervous chuckle, and took a few drinks of the cider. She needed that now!

''So... Any more tricks up your sleeves, Caleb?'' Zoey added and looked at him again, wondering if the boy had something other planned for them tonight. It was his crib and his initiative, after all.

Caleb windsdale

C
He figured she didn't want to take things far as this was their first date and he agreed. But as they locked gaves his blueish green eyes studied her blue ones part of him wanted to kiss her but held himself back fearing he may chase her away. As he genuinely liked her the credit music playing in the background as she broke their lock he looked away to from her too but still had an arm around the gorgeous girl he was with.

He cought as she finally broke the silence "yeah you did hopefully it was your kind of movie to" he asked clearly as nervous as she was taking a couple drinks of his beer. Clearly in need of something to distract himself now.

She asked if he had anything else planned for them "What did you always want to do for your ideal first date" he asked with a mischievous smile "We'll go do it name it?" He offered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom