Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Darth Petrichor versus Darth Xiphos!

Wearing: Purified Naath Cowling

Armed with: Double Bladed Lightsaber (Exar Kun Length, Viridian Crystal)

Light Foil (Dagger-Length)

Personal Energy Shield

Objective: Loot Iokath of technology

Came to Iokath in: The Twisted Embrace (Marauder Class Corvette)

With: Alicia (Remote Function Prototype)

Lyssa (Advanced Prototype)

Miranda (Plus Prototype)

Iokath...

Xiphos stared down at it from the viewport of the bridge piloted by B1 Pilot Droids. The ancient lost colony/superweapon, it's star hidden for Millennia by this point due to the ancient sphere that surrounded it, was black against the stars. It was mesmerizing. Haunting.

It was a source of goodies. Lots of goodies.

Xiphos had been hiding out after recent conflicts, trying to catch her breath. But her war was not nearly through. Not when the Jedi Order deserved to be punished for allowing so many to die at the hands of the Bryn'adul just to taste victory over the Sith Empire.

But the Lobsters ultimately took priority.

That's why they were all here. In disguise of course. They were out for rare materials, schematics, hard to locate weapons and Droids. Some of it might be worth millions. Billions, even.

Lives of course. Not credits. Xiphos, despite having a large amount of wealth at the moment, cared not for credits.

Xiphos only viewed Iokath as useful for helping her stop the Bryn'adul, and punishing the Jedi, in that order.

"Lady Xiphos, the Lambda Shuttle is prepared." One of the B1 Droids said to her.

"Excellent. You've done very well." Xiphos told the Droid, her own experience with her children and her mother, Moya, having made her more amicable to all forms of Droid. More understanding of their strengths and limitations. Therefore, she was more patient.

She prepared to depart. She would be bringing two of her most powerful daughters along for the ride. They would be directing a small B1 salvage team while Xiphos scouted. They could not afford to bring her sons here. They were powerful, but instantly recognizable at this point.

She headed down to the hangar, wearing gray armorweave Civilian clothing with a bronze colored cloak that suppressed pain thrown over it, her face covered by a simplistic mask of gray Ruusan Copper.

As she entered the hangar she spotted her first daughter, Miranda, a curvy, bronze skinned woman with long brown hair seemingly wearing a metallic black catsuit, flirting with a Protocol Droid.

"So, Cutie, who designed your chassis?" Miranda asked coyly, making eyes at the bronze colored Droid, who seemed visibly surprised, given his body language.

"Uhh, Cybot Galactica..." The Droid answered.

"I love their products. I bet they took their time making your every processor. You must be Super Intelligent. How many languages did they program you with?" Miranda asked seductively, slinking up to the Droid.

"Ummm 007 million forms of communication?"

Miranda visibly shivered in delight.

"I bet..." she said, getting even closer. "That you could sweet talk me in all of them..."

"Oh, Dear..." The Protocol Droid said to himself.

Xiphos cleared her throat. Loudly.

Miranda jumped away, instantly at attention. The Protocol Droid immediately made off as fast as he could, but not before Miranda gave him a "Call me" gesture.

"Hello, Mother!"

"Making friends?" Xiphos asked wryly.

"He's a Dreamboat isn't he?" Miranda gushed.

"I think he's an accountant."

"Exactly! He's so...normal..." Miranda said. "You think he likes me?"

"Possibly." Xiphos answered. Far be it from her to prevent any of her sons and daughters from pursuing happiness.

"I hope he calls..." Miranda remarked, heading for the shuttle to join her Sisters. Xiphos followed.

Ten minutes later.

Xiphos stood on the surface of Iokath, taking it's high tech landscape in. So much...so much to scavenge.

She turned to her three daughters and their company of disguised Fett Clone Troopers and B1's.

"Start in the city structures. I'll scout other places and meet up with you in two hours." She instructed.

All three of her children nodded and immediately proceeded into the city areas. Xiphos departed for what looked like a tomb section in the east.

Darth Petrichor Darth Petrichor

OOC: The droids are not opposition, they are doing their own thing. Sorry it took a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom