Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Darth Mordred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Visasconcept.jpg

http://rpggamer.org/uploaded_images/Visasconcept.jpg

Name: Darth Mordred
Loyalties: Nyx's Master.
Role: She is Nyx's mentor in the Force.
Development Threads: The Birth Of Something Hideous
Species: Miraluka.
Force-Sensitive: A Dark Jedi Master (Powerful, but not overly so.)
Appearance: Mordred wears a purple hooded robe, with black cloth over her torso and legs. As a Miraluka, she wears bandages over her eyes.
Personality: Sadistic and Unpredictable. She was destined to fall, and has embraced the Dark Side completely. She is also one of the biggest narcissists this galaxy has ever seen. She never has a single bad thing to say about herself, but always has a thousand praises. Mordred is convinced the entire Jedi Order is after her, and will tell everyone that they have supressed all information about her iin an efffort to destroy her.
Weapon of Choice: Red lightsaber and the Force.
Wealth: Hermit.
Combat Function: In combat, Mordred relies on one thing: attack. She uses aggressive tactics to attack hard and fast, depending to end fights quick. If forced to participate in a prolonged battle, she is at a disadvantage.
Skills: Lightsber training
Force Lightning
Force Choke
Force Sight
Force Drain
Force Rage
Force Speed
Force Heal
Force Push/Pull
Force Jump
Force Barrier
Lightsaber Throw

Notable Possessions: Lightsaber.
Other Notes: Ever since she was enrolled in the Jedi Order as a child, Mordred has had illusions of grandeur. She regaled her fellow Younglings with tales of how great and powerful she was, much to the frustration of her Masters. Never had they seen a Miraluka, or even a Jedi, so in love with themselves at such a young age. But, Mordred had potential, so they kept trying to teach her humility.
That was a lesson lost on the Miraluka. As she became a Padawan, the Masters drew straws as to who would get her. When her Master was decided, he tried to make her into a model Jedi.
However, when she hit her twenties, her life changed. On Tattooine, she abandoned her Master, running into the desert screaming her revenge on the Jedi for not acknowledging her claim to the title of Grandmaster. Her Master considered going after her, then decided that it really wasn't worth the effort. No one questioned when he returned, and it was officially forgotten.
Over the next twenty years, she spent her days honing her power in the Dark Side, and her ego inflated with every passing day, reflected in her self-claim of the title 'Darth'. Through two decades of mediation and practice, she has grown in power to the point where anyone would consider her a Master. Though, the solitude has driven her completely insane, leaving her sadistic and unpredictable.
When she met the wounded Nyx, she saw her opportunity to use her to destroy the Jedi. Finally, she would have her revenge! She healed the street rat, and made her her apprentice. She is determined to turn Nyx ccompletely to the Dark Side, the better to assist in her goals.

[member="Nyx"] I love that you did a development thread, and that this NPC doesn't have any crazy abilities. This is just a means for you to train yourself at your own pace. I love the effort and thank you.

To get my stamp, please expand more on this characters history and tell me more about her. Treat this like a large bio, people who play with you may end up interacting with this character and would like to see a reference sheet.

@me when you've edited and we will revisit this again :).

[member="Nyx"]
I am normally very leery of approving Master level NPCs without good reason. I feel like spending 20 years in the desert ala Obi-Wan would hardly make one a great Master if they weren’t already. I prefer your hints that she’s self-aggrandising and giving herself a title and importance she doesn’t actually have.

I’m prepared to pass this so long as you understand that this NPC cannot be used against other writers without some prior agreement.

However, I hope you go the route that she is actually a lot less powerful than she claims and that Nyx discovers this when she encounters ‘real’ Sith Lords in the galaxy.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom