Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Darth Luminoth, The Progeny of Opulence

Darth Luminoth

D

golf.png
DARTH LUMINOTH

Musiclive in fear
AliasesThe Thrall
Lord Voth
Real Name[REDACTED]
Class(es)Duelist
Sorceror
Shadow
Birthplace[REDACTED]
Age[REDACTED]
Virtue(s)Vengeance
Rebirth
Consumption
Faction(s)TBD
HomeN/A
Species[REDACTED]
Language(s)Galactic Basic
Ur-kittat
Occupation(s)Sith Lord
GenderMale
Force SensitiveYes
Force AlignmentDARK
Character Alignment¯\(ツ)
Height6'2(188 cm)
Weight221 lbs (100 kg)
Hair Color[REDACTED]
Eye Color[REDACTED]
Skin Color[REDACTED]
Distinctive features[REDACTED]

"What happened to you was a tragedy."
[Saber][Mask][Armor]
I have no followers. I have only brothers and sisters in the name of the Sith. The Sith can't lead themselves, but it will not be I who lead them. They eat fear, worship war, and bleed deception. The world is deteriorating between their toes and they do nothing about it. They only stand there. They whisper and wonder but they never do anything about it. I've seen it all in my dreams and in my thoughts. Above everything else I understand that this is not a beginning; it's the end.

EBB AND FLOW:
| Analytical | Measured | Dauntless |
| Assertive | Idiosyncratic | Strangespoken |
| Impulsive | Vindictive | Dispirited | Rougish |

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Darth Luminoth appears at the very least to be Near-Human in stature and figure. No outstanding irregularities are visible, if at all present, from beneath his layers of obscurity.

Standing a few inches above average, and with an athletic physique, Darth Luminoth shares many of the common physical traits of other Sith of his standing.

Truly, at a glance, it's hard to discern anything extraordinary.

"Limbo is no place for a soul like yours."

VENEER:
They say that patience is a virtue. But in my estimation, it's a lost art. People want everything now, now, now and they want more, and more, and more of it. They don't realize that beyond their precious galactic borders there is another world and it's full of animals just like yours: my world. And in my world, when one of my animals is sick or hurt we don't let them fumble around in agony. We put 'em down. Don't you worry about a thing, Aiuriss. I'm going to put 'em all down. I'm going to put 'em down.

Darth Lumnioth's erratic musings and utterances are often hard to decipher. Eclectic, dissonant, almost as if he's having a conversation with himself as well as those around him. It's an idiosyncrasy often disregarded as the Sith generally being strange, or mad. When the point is vital, however, he's sure to make it clear as best he can.

"I think I have found the answer."

SHIP:
To be updated.

KILLS:
To be updated.

THREADS:
To be updated

"The King with no crown is calling you on home."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom