Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Darth Luctus

Darth Luctus

D
the_force_awakens_by_deaero_d887wci-fullview.jpg

"Such Grief in a Man...I Dread to Speak it So. But His Grief, Will be Our Strength."

NAME: Darth Luctus
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: ???
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'7
WEIGHT: 202 lbs
EYES: ???
HAIR: N/A
SKIN: ???
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
Aura of Grief: It seems to always project an aura of uneasiness around himself, a projection of his own grief. It seems to let others hear the cries of the damned, amplifying in combat or what agitated. This seems to have an off trigger but when it works is unknown.

Large Scale Destruction: The Force seems to work mysteriously, allowing Darth Luctus to do acts unheard of in the Galaxy in large scale destruction. Pulling down starships, imploding a small building, if it is large...it can be broken through the Force.

You Will Die: The ability of Force Drain, Life Drain and the art of a rather defensive form of fighting, makes him more or less an area of effect fighter. While he is considerably dangerous one on one, he seems less troublesome.

Why Won't He Die?!: His ability to shrug off lightsaber blows, stab wounds, blaster wounds and even explosions seems to be an understatement. Darth Luctus is a literal walking tank, never seemingly stopping for no one.

________

My Grief! MY GRIEF!: It can be overwhelming and a great crux once learned of his actions. Memories can be resurfaced and used against him, causing potential issues in combat.

My REVENGE!: Once he starts tailing someone in combat, nothing gets in his way. This can be rather dangerous as it almost ignores others in combat to focus solely on one target to kill.

THE LIGHT! IT BURNS!: The Light Side burns the individual horribly when afflicted with certain powers. Which ones are to be seen.

MY HEAD! MY HEAD!!!: He was corrupted through the Force, meaning if he was cured, the person could be a non-factor in entirely, so long as the Mask is also destroyed.

APPEARANCE:
A rather average looking person, head slightly larger with a posture. The appearance seems ominous, almost never moving until combat seems to be initiated. There is no way to distinguish what the person truly looks like, only for what the others can see.

BIOGRAPHY:
Being dropped through in Resurrection, the being was corrupted from his old life and brought forth into dangerous combat. He was unleashed on Mustafar, to possibly very dangerous results.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom