Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Darth Harbinger's Sith Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: Personal Armor of Darth Harbinger
    c9ff8d64d7aefe116ba45bfee2f7fcd3.jpg
  • Image Source: https://ar.pinterest.com/pin/792352128164663165/?lp=true
  • Canon Link:
  • Primary Source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_apparel
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Darth Harbinger
  • Affiliation: Darth Harbinger
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: The Duristeel plates can be swapped for stronger ones as well as the other cloth

• Production: Unique
  • Material: Zeyd Cloth, Rancor Leather, Duristeel, Snowbird Feathers
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification:Sith Robes (Unique)
  • Weight: Light
  • Resistances
- Blasters: Extreme
- Kinetic:Average
- Lightsabers: None
- Cryo: Average
Below freezing: Average
Heat: below average
Sonic: Average

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • (Short brief detail list on any advanced systems with a respective link to the technology if available. The robes are Altered to fit Darth Harbingers "reaper" Persona. The elbow pads and Mask are made of Duristeel wail the leather arm wraps, Chest Piece and a single wrap around his upper thighs near Vital Veins are made of Skin from a dead Rancor to prevent blaster damage at his arms or Vital Veins as well as to add a more Savage look to him wail his robes, pants and the rest of his armor is made of Zeyd Cloth and Steel rings. Equipped with a personal Stealth field Device as well, its hidden as one of the skulls on his armor. His shoulder is imbued with Snow Feathers birds Feathers to help his illusions He casts through the force. (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Stealth_field_generator/Legends)
Strengths:
  • Rancor Leather is Near impervious to Blaster fire (Can take a few hits but not impervious)
  • Duristeel Mask and Elbow plates prevent damage to his face and joints as well as minimize kinetic energy damage to his Joints
  • Personal Stealth field Generator
  • Snow feathers help his Illusions cast by the force intensify (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Snowfeather_bird)
Weaknesses:

• The armor doesnt have any protection to light sabers
  • Stealth field Device on the Skull is Vulnerable to EMP
  • Light armor means he has less Weight resistance
  • Snow feathers on his right shoulder make Heat less tolerable to him

Darth Harbinger said:
Image Source: https://i.pinimg.com...bfee2f7fcd3.jpg
The link provided is just the image, not the source of the image itself. Can you please provide a source?

Darth Harbinger said:
Rancor Leather are Impervious to Blaster fire
Rancors are not impervious to blasters themselves. So how does the removed hide, which through the treating process would be thinner, be more resilient to blasters than the animals themselves?

Darth Harbinger said:
Kinetic:Medium
Can you change this to Average or High? Medium is not a rating we use.

Darth Harbinger said:
Other: Average
What "Other" Ratings are there that this defend against specifically?

Darth Harbinger said:
(Short brief detail list on any advanced systems with a respective link to the technology if available.
You can remove this if you so wish.

Darth Harbinger said:
Modularity: The Duristeel plates can be swapped for stronger ones as well as the other cloth
Are there specific plates that you already have made that this can be done with? I am not fond of the idea of you making armor that is made with durasteel, then just for one or two threads you suddenly have songsteel, beskar, or Phrik plates out of the blue.

[member="Darth Harbinger"],

[member="Auberon"] Good evening. Ill make a bullet point to address each topic. just to make things more organized for us

• I cant find the image place itself and I am on my way to work but give me bout 24 hours and I will provide the actual site
  • I have changed the wording
  • Just changed the wording again, sorry bout that.
  • When i say others I meant Cryo, extreme heat/cold, its not bad but nothing special.
  • I dont have specific plates yet but I can make a thread on getting them. I just didnt want to put work into making a thread and find out something in here would make the entire idea rejected you know? If you have a better idea for a lightsaber resistant handle, im all ears (no sarcasm intended)

[member="Darth Harbinger"], to keep flow, I will follow suit.

• Image: That is fine. Tag me again once it is done. Take your time there is no need to rush.
  • Fine enough for me on the Rancor hide. It does say they can deflect blaster fire, (small arms) but anything larger would still punch through. Been shown to do that multiple times. Just keep that in mind.
  • Its fine. Mistakes happen and I am just here to catch them.
  • Since you do mention those, go ahead and add those in when you can much like how the other ones are. with the format it has.
    Blasters:
  • Kinetic:
  • Lightsabers:
  • Cryo:
  • Etc.

[*]For those plates as long as you make another submission later on down the line and link this armor with those plates specifically mentioning that they can be used with this armor, than I can live with that. Keep in mind that once a submission is approved, we don't go back or edit it in any shape or form. If you later on down the line make a "MK. II" version of this armor, and hyperlink those plates, then that is also a possibility for you.
Again, I don't need you to do it RIGHT NOW, just whenever you get the time. I am more than willing to wait for you to get off work to get done whatever you need. Real life comes first.

[member="Auberon"] I will keep those all in mind and if an MK 2 is allowed later on, then I can subsitute the parts for something more obtainable for now then. I will make sure I submit an MK2 later on for the pads then if that is ok with you, thank you as well, I will most likely make more mistakes in the future LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom