Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Darth Ferus) A New Trainee Arrives at Malif Cove?

Malif Cove, Sith Assassin Lair​
Fortress_-_Cliffs.jpg

The sun slowly rises on Malif Cove, the land being blessed with the warmth of the sun returning for another day. While the cove is kissed by the sun, the Sith Assassin Lair on Malif Cove remains hidden in the shadows, a single figure making it's way to the enterance...

Natjal sighs, stretching his limbs out as he looks around the cove, trying to memorize the directions to the Sith Assassin Lair, his photographic memory being useless due to being told directions rather than viewing a map of directions. I swear to the Force, if this so called Lair is in a cave... Natjal continued his way before he finds his way to the entrance of the Sith Assassin Lair, cursing himself mentally. Are you serious, by the Force, if I end up being trapped inside, something is going to get gutted... Natjal then enters the lair, making his way deeper and deeper into the Sith Lair, preparing himself for what he may encounter...

[member="Darth Ferus"]

[member="Natjal Hiddgin"] would find the way sealed, the door locked when he tried to get in. A voice would call out from behind him, revealing none other then the Red Assassin leaning on one of the rock face walls leading to the entrance. "So, what are you doin here kid? Got a reason to be hanging around the middle of no where?"

Natjal then turns to the source of the voice, seeing a Zabrak leaning on the rocks. Natjal looks over the Zabrak before speaking with confidence and authority in his voice, perhaps trying to intimidate the Zabrak as he says, "What I am doing is none of your business, Zabrak. Perhaps I should ask the same for what you're doing here." He then crosses his arms, staring at the Zabrak.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"You want to what now?" The Zabrak blinked at first, then burst out into laughter. [member="Natjal Hiddgin"] was a confident one, that was for sure. And with a grin he would offer a slight shrug. "I chill here to get high, normally. Nothing really around here. Tell me, what is it you're looking for? I've been here long enough to be able to help if need be." Ferus kept to the lazy alien act, his signature shrunk to practically nothing. He was enjoying himself at this point, messing with the boy.

Natjal stares at the Zabrak before speaking once more, speaking in a rather threatening manner now as he says, "If I were to tell you, then I would have to mount your head on a pike and leave it to rot. You don't look like one to take spices, now tell me why you are here, Zabrak." The human looks to have no weaponry on him, making the threat rather empty, but for all the Zabrak could know he has hidden weaponry or he is experienced in Close-Quarters-Combat. Natjal grew quite irritated from this Zabrak, his mind filling with images of dissecting him, Oh what joy it would be to do such a thing.. he thought to himself.

"You talk quite a lot for a boy. Care to back up those words with action?" The spice addict composure quickly faded as [member="Natjal Hiddgin"] showed he was smart enough to know more than that. Without warning, a golden saber sprung to life within the red man's grip. An icy blue gaze fell upon Natjal, and the voice of the Zabrak grew hard.

"Or will you show respect for the leader of the Assassins?"

Natjal's eyes widened as he saw the saber, quite surprised before he backs away with two steps before he brings himself to a kneeling position, his tone quickly changing to a subordinate tone as he says, "Forgive me, my Lord. I did not know it was you." Natjal stays in the kneeling position until he is told to stand once more...

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"I would suggest, in the future, you treat all unknowns with respect. No matter how they look, or how they act, they could be able to kill you. Arrogance is a quick way to die." Ferus frowned at [member="Natjal Hiddgin"] for another moment or two before the saber was shut off. He would wave his hand, a simple motion for the boy to stand, before continuing.

"Simply call me Ferus, or Darth Ferus. Do not kneel, simply bow your head. I am not your master boy, but I will train you. You will, in return, abide by my rules while I do so. Is that understood?"

Natjal gets to his feet as [member="Darth Ferus"] instructs him to do so, not bothering to explain his reasoning to the kneel, knowing that doing so will only aggravate Ferus more.

Natjal bows his head as he was previously instructed to do by the Darth, saying, "Understood, Darth Ferus."

And with that, the serious demeanor of the Zabrak was replaced once more by the laid back attitude he had prior. A smile would take over his features as the boy spoke his understanding, and a single nod was offered in response.

"Good. Now, tell me boy. Your name? And what is it you expect to learn here?" Ferus turned then, walking back to the beach head. [member="Natjal Hiddgin"] would find that he wasn't going to be entering the Assassin sanctuary any time soon, and would in fact be learning on the beach just outside of it.

The boy follows [member="Darth Ferus"] to the beach head, keeping his newly found subordinate and silent demeanor, thinking to himself in a sarcastic tone, Well, this is going to be fun....

The boy then speaks, keeping the same subordinate tone in his voice as he says "I am Natjal Hiddgin, Darth Ferus. I have come here wishing to learn the ways of the Sith Assassin, learn how to build a saber, and to learn how to use my passion to hone my ability in learning Shock, so that I may understand Lightening, and Choke so that I may simply watch my opponents have their windpipe cut off from air, watch them desperately try to get a gasp."

"That's quite the list, but I suppose we should start with the easiest one. Get your feet wet without them being chopped off. Hopefully." Ferus kept on going until they were right beside the water, he letting the cool ocean waves wash over his feet. Turning once more to face [member="Natjal Hiddgin"] , a click would fill the air as the hidden compartment on his thigh popped open, litter ally open, and the hilt of a basic lightsaber shot out for the boys form. "First, lets make sure you can use a saber before I let you make one, no?"

Natjal stared at [member="Darth Ferus"] as he heard the click and immediately reached out to grasp the saber's hilt, the sudden movement of it catching his attention. He holds the saber hilt in his hand, lowering and raising his hand slightly in the air, appearing to try to estimate the weight of the hilt before taking a step back before he ignites the saber, bringing it in front of him as his left hand then grasps the hilt as he has his left foot in front of the other, his arms extended to a point to where his elbows bend at around a 45 degree angle, his elbows appearing rather relaxed as he holds the now activated lightsaber in front of him in a defensive like form. "I suppose that makes sense, Darth Ferus."

"Good, I should hope it did. Now, come at me." The Zabrak brought out his own saber, lighting the golden blade with the flick of a switch. With a grin, he would spin it upwards, pointing at [member="Natjal Hiddgin"] . "Show me what you got, if you have anything. I'll give you pointers as we go, alright?"

Natjal grins and begins to speak with a confident yet humorous tone as he says, "I must warn you Darth Ferus, I have no skills. Skills that I have acquired from a line of unemployment." The grin on his face quickly fades to a plain face of seriousness, saying "Let us begin." Natjal then raises the saber the upper right of his head as he rears his arms back, preparing himself for a diagonal swing that would be aimed for Darth Ferus's lightsaber. He then tightens the joints in his elbows and his muscles tense up as the swing takes action.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Ferus raised a brow as [member="Natjal Hiddgin"] came in, and made no move to.. Well move. There was no reason for him to as the boys saber hit up against his. Blue eyes looked him over, and his head tilted. "Attacking a blade is not how you win a fight. Attack to kill me, or I will do so instead. Understood?" With that, Ferus slid back, giving room between the pair once again.

"Continue."

Natjal gives a nod before saying "I didn't wish to cause some sort of harm to render you to where you are unable to train me, Darth Ferus." With that statement and [member="Darth Ferus"] backing up, Natjal readies himself again to move in to attack Darth Ferus. Natjal then rotates his wrists to where the 'blade' of his lightsaber would be horizontal. With that, Natjal reared his arms back to swing before following through with his action, swinging upwards and diagonally, the 'blade' starting at Darth Ferus's left thigh and would work it's way up to his right underarm if successful.

"I wouldn't assume you can hurt me with a blade at your current skill level. Given time, I've no doubt you could." Ferus kept both hands on his blade, and brought it down to meet [member="Natjal Hiddgin"] 's own as it cut up for his chest. A grin formed on the red man's face as he did however, he knowing that at least his first lesson for the Hiddgin boy was a success. He would slip back again, barking out another quick order.

"Continue to press the assault. Do not give your opponent a chance to strike back!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom